Bath Time!!

You're My Rilakkuma.

Bath Time!!-

BaekHyun's POV-

 

"Oh! I just remembered, ChanYeol-ah, go get your boxers, sweatpants, t-shirt, towel, and bodywash. I'll go get mine and then show you how to take a bath." I walked over to my dresser and got out my clothes and ChanYeol got his clothes from the bags in the living room. We then went back into the bathroom. I took his clothes and took off the tags and stickers. Then put them on the chair.

"Alright ChanYeol, first thing's first. You turn on the faucet like this." I demonstrated it and he nodded. "Then you wait for the bathtub to fill. Then when it's all filled up, you strip."

"Okay, okay, and WHAT? S-strip? You mean like..." He hesitated then whispered nervously, " In the ?"

I realized how embarrassed he must be. "Aigoo, don't be such a cat. I'm a man too." He looked at me with wide eyes. "What?... Don't tell me... YOU DIDN'T KNOW?" I was really schocked. I thought I was pretty manly... I mean I do look like a woman but my body says differently right?! I don't have boulders on my chest!

"Well... yes.." ChanYeol said lookng down to hide his face.

"What?!?!?!... aish... whatever. The tub seems full now. You turn the faucet knob like this to turn it off." I was angry at the moment so I almost broke it. He jumped a bit but didn't say anything. Gosh... he really is like a cat, or a scaredy cat... He's so jumpy over everything!

"Alright now, stip!" I said crossing my arms.

"Um... can you look away?" He said shyly.

"Dude, I'm going to see you in the bath tub." I wasn't in a good mood and he kept hesitating. "Aish..." I walked 2 steps over to him, since it's a pretty small bathroom, and started taking off his shirt. He tried wigling and squirming to make me stop but that just made me EVEN ANGRIER!!!! I quickly pulled off his pants and noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear! I looked up at him.

"What the heck? You came back to life with clothes, but seriously? No underwear?" I asked with one eyebrow going up.

"I.. Yeah...:" He said shyly. I told him to get in the tub and he did. I almost died laughing! He was too big for the tub! He started to blush a lot which was super cute! "Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"You're too big to fit the tub!" I said still laughing. After what felt like hours, the laughing stopped. "HAHA, alright, so the first thing you, hehe, do is get your face towel and put it in the water." He did as he was told. "Now start to rub it with your face first then your body." 

"Um.. can you look away?" He asked blushing like crazy.

"O-okay." I looked away and luckily holging in my laughter over how cute he is. After he was done I told him how to wash himself with soap and wash his hair. When he washed his hair he looked so funny! He looked like a unicorn! I couldn't stop laughing and I gave him a mirror to show him what he looked like. He started laughing and I laughed so hard! His face is so funny! He finished washing up. 

He got out of the tub and I showed him how to dry himself.

"Um.. I can't reach my back, can you do it for me?" He asked shyly.

"S-sure..." I said embarrassingly. I got the towel and started rubbing his back with it. I accidently felt his skin and wow... it's like baby's skin! It's so smooth and velve- wait.. wait.. why am I thinking like this? ... Well.. I mean.. aish whatever! When I was done I faced him and gave him the towel.

"Y-you know how to put your clothes on right?" I asked him a little nervous. My heart was going crazy! I could hear and feel it thumping. I couldn't help it! He has such a nice body!

"Y-yeah..." I think he noticed I was checking him out.. crap.

"O-okay. I'll just wait outside until you're finished." I said and walked out of the bathroom. After around 5 minutes he finished and walked out to tell me he was done. I nodded and walked in.

"ChanYeol, I'm going to take a bath now too. Do what you want, just don't destroy anything!" I said to him, "Oh and put on your slippers. The wooden floor gets cold sometimes."

"Okay~ But which ones are the slippers?" He asked holding the slippers in his right hand and shoes in the other. I chuckled a bit then pointed to his right hand. "Thank's BaekHyun-ah~" He said.

"Okay, bye~" I said then closed the door. I pressed my back against the door then put my hand over my heart. It was beating crazily! I tried to calm down. When I finally did I drained out ChanYeol's used water then put in new water. I stripped and stepped in.

"Ah~ so comfortable." I relaxed for a bit and did my routine that I showed ChanYeol and got out of the bathroom. "ChanYeol-ah so you wanted to hear abo-" before I finished I stopped in the middle of my sentence. I saw the cutest ChanYeol ever! He was sleeping on the couch with his right hand over his heart. His mouth slightly open. I heard him mumble something. Aww how cute! He talks in his sleep! I should take a picture! I know.. stalker-ish but I still ran to my room and got the camera and took a picture of him in his sleep.

"BaekHyun-ah.." he said in a raspy voice. OH MY GOSH DID I WAKE HIM UP? I ran behind the couch just in case. I looked over and he was still asleep. "I lo..lo..." What? He 'lo' .. what is he talking about? He was going to finish but Tao came into the room.

"I'm Baaaaaaaaack~~!!!" Loud enough to startle ChanYeol. ChanYeol woke up. Great Tao... WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT!

"Tao~!" ChanYeol's eyes sparkled. He is just so pretty. Nononononono! Stop thinking like this BaekHyun! I shook my head and they looked at me funny.

"BaekHyun-ah, what's wrong? You have a hangover?" Tao asked then closed the door behind him.

"N-no. Just.. I don't know." I said with aegyo. I noticed ChanYeol looked away and then Tao walked over and helped me up. Then he pinched my cheek.

"Aigoo~ my BaekHyun is so cuuute~" He said with a cute voice.

"Yah!" I said tickling him.

"Okay, okay! Let's stop. I'm going to rest for a bit, then we can go get some food at the convenience store." He said. "Bye~ wake me up when it's 7:00." he said then went to his room to sleep.

"ChanYeol-ah, you wanted to hear the story about me and that kid?" I asked. He sat on the couch.

"Yeah!" He said with that cute smile of his.

"Alright, so it started off when-" then all of a sudden the door opened. That person wasn't someone I knew! And I don't think Tao knew either.

"K-Kris?" ChanYeol asked standing up with a pale face.

---

A/N: Is it getting interesting? :) do you like this chapter?~ Please leave your amazing feedback~ :) I love reading your comments~ Oh and only on THIS story that whenever I save a story it keeps automatically turning on the rated M button :/ weird right?