Kris?!?

You're My Rilakkuma.

KRIS?!?-

 

ChanYeol's POV-

 

What the hell? What's Kris doing in the apartment? How in the world did he even get in here? The door was locked! No angel I know, although he's the only one I know, can do that! I mean breaking and entering, seriously? After a while of staring I smelled a nasty aroma in the air.

"BaekHyun-ah... what's that smell?" I whispered to him.

"I think that man is drunk. Should we help him?" BaekHyun asked me getting up.

"We should." I said and went over to the drunken dragon. "BaekHyun-ah can you help me carry him onto the couch?" I asked as I put him arm over my shoulder.

"S-sure." BaekHyun walked over towards us, closed the door behind us, and put him on the couch, lying on his back. BaekHyun and I just sat there wondering why and how he entered the room.

I heard a door open,"BaekHyun-ah, ChanYeol-ah, what's that sou- HOLY ! THE 'S THAT GUY DOING IN OUR APARTMENT?!?!" Tao looked at BaekHyun then Kris really strangely.

"Um.. I don't know. He kinda just opened the door." BaekHyun said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "Tao can you get some water? He's not sober yet."

"Sur- wait... do you know this guy? What's he doing here, seriously!" Tao said stopping at the kitchen.

"Well... ChanYeol said that this guy's Kris."

"You mean that angel dude that used some of my so called 'power'?" Tao crossed his arms.

"Yes.." I said. "He's the spitting image of him!"

"Well if you're sure.. but aren't angels supposed to be like spirits and people watching over us... not down on earth?"

"I don't know. He didn't talk much about angels when I met him."

"Panda-ya~ go get that water~" BaekHyun said with aegyo. I looked away because it was sooooooooooooo cute~ Why's he got to be so cute~??

Tao got some hot water and blew on it. I sat Kris up and he opened his mouth.

"Ah~ My head hurts!" Kris whined.

"Kris-shi, don't worry this water will make you feel better." Tao said.

"I don't want water." I looked at Kris funny.

"Then what do you want?" I asked.

"Him." Before all three of us got his one word answer through our heads he kissed Tao intensely. Tao made a small moan and broke apart from him. I saw Tao put the cup onto the table that was next to the couch and curled up into a ball.

Tao's POV-

HOLY CRAP! He said he wanted m- The next thing I know my lips are being penetrated and a soft tounge is  every corner of my mouth. The alchohal from it made my head go a little funny so I moaned and broke apart from it. What the 's this guy's problem? I set the cup down and curl up into a ball. Aish! My head's all messed up thanks to him. I feel BaekHyun's hand circling my back to comfort me.

"Oh my gosh that was terrible." I said shaking my head.

"Tao..." BaekHyun whispered.

"BACON THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!" I said grabbing onto BaekHyun.

"I'm not bacon..." BaekHyun whispered. "And well.. at least you had it with someone hot..."

"Aish, yah!" I got up," I wanted to have it with someone I'd be with forever!"

"You can be with him." ChanYeol said.

"Yah! ChanYeol-ah! I just met him!" I yelled back.

"Is Tao your name?" Kris asked with a drunk voice. I looked back at him and he my lips! Oh. My. God. I'm going to kill him when he's sober! You better freakin'-hidden-dragon-mushu-pork-the--outta-the-way before I whoop your tomorrow, in other words, leave and never come back!

"STOP HARRASSING ME!!!" I yelled back and slapped his face. I saw him lay back onto the couch.

"Tao! He's drunk! He can't help it!" BaekHyun said while I stomped to my room. I went under my covers and started to think. I wonder why I feel like I've met Kris before. Sometime in high school maybe? When I was back in China.

 

Ahh~ I remember now! He was ....

Kris... The first guy I've ever dated. The first guy I had with. The guy who died.. for me... Aish! Don't think about these things! Just sleep.

BaekHyun's POV-

"Yah, ChanYeol-ah, he's dead asleep." I say to him from Tao's room..

"What? He's dead?" ChanYeol rushes over.

"No he's asleep... like he's dead... but he's not dead." I said slightly chuckling. "But I feel like I've seen Kris before."

"Really? Are you sure you're not mistaken with someone else?" He asked me.

"No... I'm sure of it." I kept trying to remember him. "I think I remember him. I used to teach Tao back in China how to speak Korean over the webcam, since he was going to transfer here in korea and I used to teach Korean. Strange.. Tao said that the kisses he had now were his first. You'd think you'd remember when you have your first kiss." I'm so puzzled. Why couldn't he remember his first kiss?

--

A/N: Do you like this so far? I'm going to drop a bomb on you... in the next who knows  chapters~ ^^