Injured

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

I get off the plane and head toward the luggage pick up area to pick up my luggage and look for my ride, Siwon. Since I'm living here now I have 6 suitcases about medium size and one large for my shoes >< . I have all of them but the larger one.

"Where is it? "

I thought out loud. I spot it coming around on the convert belt I go to grab it but the weight of it sends me backwards landing on my and the suitcase on my ankle.

"Ow.... my ankle!" I struggle to stand up but end up on the ground again. The pain in my ankle is shooting up my leg and it hurts really badly.

           

            I feel a arm grab on to mine and lift me up. I look up to see a handsome tall man.

" gwnchana? Are you hurt"

he asked in Korean. "Ah- anniya I'm fine. " I tell him but once again the pain shoots threw my leg. "Ahhh!" I grab onto him for support. "Yah! Gwnchana?! Let me -" I cut him off with my hand in the air.

"I have to meet with my brothers friend.... I-I have to find Siwon" . I started tearing up from the pain and started to panic that's when I noticed a crowd of girls with signs saying thing like "SUJU 4EVER" ….suju?....Super Junior?! is my brothers band here? I thought. Then my thought completely stopped when I felt the guy kneel in from of me, his back facing me. "I'm Siwon and you must be Keijoon-ah~. You need to get on before my fans notice us !" he grabbed my arm and  threw me on his back and yelled something about my luggage to the ajasshi with him and then he ran. That’s when the crowd of fans noticed us.

 

 

          I buried my head in between his shoulder blades to hide my face. I was crying because all Siwons running was hurting my ankle . then one of the fangirls got close enough and reached out her arm. I then felt my arm sting and I guess girls nails got a hold on my arm ripping my skin and making me bleed. I let out a little a scream and Siwon looked back to see what happened that's when he stopped and faced the girls. He was fumming mad.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?"

He yelled at the girls. It almost seemed like all sounds and movement stopped. The girls were staring at us with shocked plastered on their faces. Bewildered that their presious idol yelled at them.

 

 

         Swion took a shaky breathe to calm himself, looked back at me a gave me a small smile reassuring me that everything will be ok and continued.

" ELFs…. You have no idea what you've just done. You injured one of Super Junior’s family member. You hurt Eunhyuk’s baby sister. Let us by and I will try to explain to the members that this didn't happen.... ARRASO!!??"

All the girls stayed quiet for a second then in unison they shouted "de oppa~ mianhae" and a “mianhae~”. Then they made a path for us to leave. After walking through the crowd we ended up outside and the manager was already by the van waiting for us. I was shaking and in a lot of pain. Siwon then turned his head and said

“are you alright?”

but before I could answer I felt dizzy then everything went black.

 

 

 

 

omg its been forever since i updated DX mianhae~ well i hope you like this chapter. i edit the last chapter cause i could figure out how to put the mystery man in :( so reread the last part of the last chapter so this can make since <33 thank you i love you all 

"3