The truth?

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

“Keijoon-ah!......KEIJOON-AH! WAKE UP BABY! PLEASE” mmmm who is that? Appa?... my body feels light but extremely heavy at the same time. My  eyes felt as if they were glued shut. I can’t move or speak…only listen to the pleads coming from appa. I want to wake up to comfort appa but….i think I need sometime to understand what the hell just happened…maybe I should rest…alittle….more.

        *beep beep beep beep* ugh what the hell is that? ….My alarm?  I turn over in my bed trying to find the clock to stop the beeping……wait….how did I end up in bed? What happened last night?  My eyes shoot open like I’ve been electrocuted, but instantly shut them shielding them from the sun light. I look around…everything seems so normal. Appa’s cooking downstairs cause you can smell the rice. I looked at the time, 12:00pm OMG IT’S NOON!?!?! I FORGOT ABOUT DANCE CLASS! DX  I spring out of bed, throw on sweat pants and a t-shirt and ran downstairs.

I stop in the seating area next to the kitchen….then I remembered what happened last night….the secrets…the lies….the anger and sadness….how can they do that to me?  I stood there thinking about how angry I am with appa for not telling me anything….i looked around the corner watching appa cook brea-…..lunch. tears begin to cloud my vision, I run up to him and back hug him. “appa im so confused right now please…please explain to me what is going on?!?! I need to know…I WANT TO KNOW APPA!” soon the little tears turned into sobs.

        We sat at the table…barley touching our food. Appa puts his chopsticks down and looks at me. “Kei~ I think its time for you to know the truth about what happened.” I looked up at him, eyes telling him to go on and tell me what’s going on.

“your oppa..” he stopped searching for the right words to contuine “ your oppa is your birth omma first child. He is about 8 years older than you, when your omma and I divorced she took him and I took you. I tried to get you guys together again but we ended up moving to America, and omma and your oppa stayed in Korea.” After he finished telling me what happened i sat ther processing everything.

How can I know remember my own brother?  I looked at appa “ Appa….why did you know decide to tell me about oppa?” he took at deep breather “last night I got a call from SM saying some members of Super Junior were involved in a accident and the your oppa was one of them” I looked at him…not understanding a word he just said  who is SM? What the hell is a super junior -_-? Why does any of this have to do with oppa???  My face started scrunching up in confusion witch made appa chuckle. “Kei~ mianhe let me tell you all about Super Junior and why they have everything to do about your brother” he said with a creepy grin…..mwo ya? (what the hell/)

 

HEY CHINGUS~ okay here is another chapter J the next one will explain about how Eunhyuk got into sm and stuff….btw you still don’t know his name you will find out next chapter….and is there a possibility you will be moving to Korea soon?!...maybe….maybe not Mehrong~