Korea~

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

So here I am sitting in the car on the way to the airport…. I know it seems that I don’t want to go see my brother, but I hate when appa does things without talking to me first. *there was an accident your brother and s were involved in* is he in the hospital? I stare out the window we are currently sitting in traffic -_- ugh~  if he was in a accident he must be hurt…I don’t want to see him hurt :/ I start biting my nails, a nasty habit I developed after moving to America do to anxiety.

After about 30 minutes of traffic we finally arrive at the airport.

“Kei~  you have my number ne? you have the money I gave you? It should be in your atm card….i really hope I transferred enough in, if I didn’t tell me ill put more in arrasso? Please don’t let that temper of yours get you in trouble, I don’t want to get a call from Eunhyuk saying you beat someone up >.>”

I stood there as appa rambled on about random . “appa! Don’t worry ill be fine ne? ill call you once I land J and I promise not to beat anyone up…. Unless they piss me off”  appa nows my temper all to well >.<

flight 5296 California to Seoul boarding zone 1, first class

 I got up and slung my backpack around my shoulders to get in line to board the plane. Yes im flying first class :P. I sit in the middle since this wasn’t a booked plane I was the only one in first class so I sat in the middle and my backpack laid next to me in the seat over some. “hello this is your captin speaking. The weather is currently 46 degrees and the current time is 3:08am in Seoul. This is a 25 hour flight. I hope you enjoy your time and thanks for flying Air Korea~”  

Oh…My…..GOD what the hell am I going to do for 25 hours DX……..i guess I could try to sleep..  and sooner or later I feel asleep about a hour after take off~

I woke up to the plane landing.....Korea... im finally here :)

 

L i hope this is getting at least alittle better. let me know i tried not to rush it as much but idk if i fail in that ><  if you guys have any suggestions let me know ARRASSO? bye bye chingus~~~~~~~~~~