Attitude and drinking?

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

After collapsing at the dorm Kris made sure I never overworked myself or skipped any meals. He accompanied my photo shoot and made sure I wasn't getting to tired or anything. I thought about maybe not telling him my schedule anymore but I know he would just go ask SM oppa .

"Mei what is your schedule for tomorrow?" All I did was sigh and continued to play with my food. Ignoring Kris question. The rest of EXO was surprised my my moody attitude but I didn't care.

"Yah~ Mei what's wrong? " I looked over at Kai

"where are your manners jongin! Don't yah me..." I gave him a glare. I picked up my plate of untouched food and threw it in the sink.

"YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING WITH OUT EATING KEI JOON -AH!?" DO oppa yelled across the dorm since I was already to my room. I bet your wondering why I'm acting like this. Well I'm a little ticked off since I'm not Allowed to attend my appas funeral since I'm not a "relitive" but still they could have let me say my goodbyes or something right?!

I locked the room and took out a change of clothes and did my hair. The minute I walked out of my room I was bombarded with question on about my attitude.

"Where are you going mei?" Kris asked as I attempted to put on my wedges

"out" I replied as I bucked my wedges

"out where? You don't have a schedule today..." Suho oppa said.

"Am I not allowed to leave the dorm if I have no schedule ? " I asked facing the members who had filled in the doorway.

"Drop the attitude and tell us what's wrong " Luhan oppa said threw his teeth.

I sighed and looked at him and said in Chinese

"I'm not allowed to go to my own dads funeral sorry if I'm a little upset " and walked out of the dorm and ended up at a outdoor bar.

     Sitting down and ordering a bottle of Soju I start thinking if everything that happened the past 10 years. Me running away from super junior oppa to China.  Me getting scouted as a model. Meeting kris.meeting exo. All the way to where I am today. It hurts. Knowing and all the pain I cause Suju oppasand my appa not knowing what happened to me. Not being able to say goodbye. It's hurts so much sometimes I think I should have just died a long time ago. Before I knew it it's been about 3 hours. It's closed to 2 am and I've downed about 7 bottles of soju. My hearing was muffled and my vision blurry.

" mei.....come on let's get you home". I looked up at the voice and smiled

" boebei hiiiii~ did you come to drink with me???"  My voice slurred on every word. Not like I could hear it I was drunk.

" Mei get up come one honey".  Kris helped me up but I swayed alittle unsteady on my feet. That's why I felt another pair of strong  Arms holding me up.

" chanyeollllllllieee ~ !!"  I hugged his tall figure Mmmm like a teddy bear~  my head started to blurr then I saw nothing but the ground coming toward me.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Kris prov.
When mei left everyone was is kind of a state of shock about her attitude. In all 5 years she lived with us she has never had a attitude like that. It worried all of us.
" what's wrong with mei noona? " Sehun spoke after awhile.
"She is very upset but she is taking it out on the wrong people." I answered while walking to the couch.
           After awhile it was around 1:30 am everyone was still up waiting for mei to come back home.
"Chanyeol Tao your coming with me to find her. Everyone else go on and head to bed. You all have schedule later." Hums and murmurs told me that they understood.  The rest of us headed out To find mei.
" hyung let's look at the bars.....I know when I'm upset I go drinking." Chanyeol said as we existed out dorm. We walked to the outside bars which are about 30 minutes away. It was about 2 am when we found her. Her table was covered In soju bottles and she rocked side to side.
"Gege....is she drunk?." Tao whispered in Chinese to me.
"Looks like it..." it hurts me seeing my girlfriend in such a state of hurt that she refers to drinking to numb herself. My strong mei....broken right be fore my eyes and there is nothing I can do to ease the pain.
" mei.....come on let's get you home". I shook her
" boebei hiiiii~ did you come to drink with me???"  Her voice slurred on every word. Her eyes glazed over from drinking
" Mei get up come one honey". I said as i helped her to her feet but her balance was off so Chanyeol helped me
"chanyeollllllllieee ~ !!"  She sang And latched on to him. Chanyeol looked at me with wide eyes
"it's fine" I said. Mei body started to sway and then she went limp. I managed to catch her before she hit the ground.
"Gege ! Is she alright?!" Tao asked in in a panic.
"She will be...." I scoped her up bridal style and we headed back to the dorm. She kept mumbling incoherent word but she face clearly showed that she was very upset. My mei mei....I'm sorry about everything....I shouldn't have let you stayed I  china.....now here you are with no appa and unwilling to see your oppa  again.....sigh.....
"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you " I whispered to her in chinese. Tao looked at me with sad eyes and Chanyeol continued to look lost...
.."let's hurry back...The others are probably worried" we brought her back to the dorm where a few members were still awake. Suho Kai Baekhyun and Chen were sitting in the living Room when I walked in carrying mei .
"What happened kris?!" Suho asked as he ran to assist me.
"She got drunk and passed out." I spoke while walking to our room.
"Head to bed guys we all including mei have a schedule in 5 hours." They all rushed to there room to get some last minute shut eye. I put mei on the bed and got a glass of  water and some headache medicine.