Stress

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

short chapter guys sorry~ at least im writing something right lol ><

 

 

After the meeting was ajourned I was surrounded by people asking questions about things about me. I pretended to have poor Korean skills so I tried to speak only in chinese so maybe they would leave me alone. We ended up staying for about 2 hours before everyone was gone.

“holy ……that was intense”

 I mumbled as we walked out of the SM building.

“Yah~ watch your language we have the manknae with us you know Mei…” DO omma said,

 “yeah yeah not like they’ve never heard before” I rolled my eyes and walked away

we all gathered in our van and sat there trying to figure out what we are going to do next.

Ring ring ring ring ri-

“yoeboseyo?” I answered my phone

 “Annyeongsayeo may I speak with Mei Yixing?” I quickly looked around the van to see all eyes on me.

 “ Ne this is her speaking…..may I ask who is calling?”

“oh this is DR. Choi at the Seoul mermorial hospital….you were under Lee Jungsoo, a patcient here, for emergency contact”

the minute they mentioned my appas name my body tensed up and my throat started to close.

 “u-u-uh ye…”

“as you know mr. lee passed away a few days ago and now we just need you to sign off his body so you can perform a funeral”

“y-y-ye….”

 “please some to the hospital before the end of this week.”

I hung up with out saying anything….for a split second……the tiniest split in a second I have forgotten about my fathers death. So much has been going on and I just couldn’t keep forcusing on it. But now I have to see him since I cant be at the funeral…..SM oppa told me that oppa is coming back with super junior for appas funeral so I have to say my goodbyes before they get back in a few days.  I didn’t notice I was zoning out on my lap and crying until I felt Kris pull me to him.

 “ boabei~ chwenchena…..let it all out”

 he whispered in my ear as his rocking slowly made my tears fall once again…..its going to be a long night I can feel it :/

. We got back to our house…it was 2 stories and had 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. All of our stuff was brought here and put into its place while we were at SM. I went straight to the living room where my laptop was cause I was so far behind with work. Besides modeling, im also a photographer and a editor of my own pictures. It usually takes me about 4 hours to edit one photoshoot with about 60 pictures but I have 4 photoshoots to do….and I knew after this exhausting day I was still not going to get any sleep cause I have so much work to do. And who knows when SM is going to start putting me to work here in Korea.

We got back at around 10:30pm everyone went there sepreate way and Kris stayed with me doing his own work. At 12am Kris said goodnight and went upstaries to our bed room ( yes we share :P) I wasn’t even close to finishing this

“ aish!! Why do I have so much ?!”

 I was beginning to feel frustrated so I went to the super market down the street to get some fresh air and much needed energy drinks. I got back and set my 12 pack of energy drinks next to my computer as I went to change into sweat pants. 7am ive finally finished my work…..and I still have 6 energy drinks left >< I sat there in a daze until my computer beeped. “

email? Frommmmmm~~?”

 I opened the email and it was from SM informing me that the next project I have to pick a place to do it at and a theme since it would be my first photoshoot in Korea….

“great more ing work -_-“

I grumbled as I opened another drink, by this point I was shacking and not even paying attention to what I was doing. Im pretty sure ive been on this home screen from about 30 minutes. I heard all of the boys alarms going off and I knew that they would be down within seconds, but I just sat on the floor, hair in every directions, dark cirles, crazed look in my eyes, and shakeing.

“goodmo- HOLY ING WHATS THAT?!”

 I heard Tao’s teenage girl scream fill the doorm but I didn’t know that he was talking about me

 .-. “ Tao! What did I say about lan- OMG MEI ARE YOU OKAY?!”

DO omma asked as he came running toward me. All I could do was look at him, smile, and then collapse in his arms. Finally getting the sleep I deserve.