going to Korea?

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

“MWOLAGO?!”.

“ do your ears need to be clean Kei~~”

appa teased as he flicked my head.. I was having a hard time believing what appa had just told me…. *flash back about 30 minutes ago*

“Kei~ lets walk and talk about this ne?”

appa stood from the table and began to put his shoes on. I ran upstairs to fetch a sweater since I was still in my dance outfit. We began walking, I eyed appa……waiting for him to begin tell the story…but all he did was keep quite and walk. I know he is doing this on just to bug me cause I can get impatient easily

“APPA WAE?!” I stomped my foot and puffed my checks out. All appa did was chuckle and poke me.

“Keijoon-ah~ minhae… im not sure how to explain it to you” he rubbed the back of his neck while looking down. “how about you tell me what you want to know first and then we will go on from there arasso?” “ne~..appa….you said something about SM….what is that?” I tilted my head alittle while the confusion suffocated me. “mmmm m SM is a thing indeed but it is also a Him…. SM is an independent Korean record label, talent agency, producer, and publisher of pop music, and the founder of SM is Lee Soo-Man. He scouted your brother and he was placed in a idol group called Super Junior”

ohh~ I see I was still confused about some things -_-

“appa! What does oppa do? And…you..kinda..never…..told me oppas name”

I kicked the ground while waiting for the stop light. I jumped alittle when appa started laughing” mian~ I forgot to tell you his name XD mian mian~” appa finally calmed down enough to finish the story. “ his name is Eunhyuk, his is the main dancer and rapper of Super Junior” waa~ he is a dancer like me? …. Daebak~ but then I remembered “APPA IS EUNHYUK OPPA OKAY?!YOU SAID HE WAS IN A ACCIDENT WHAT HAPPENED?!”

I started to twitch with worry. What if he was really hurt?! Anniyo! “omo~ I almost forgot >.< Kei~ he is okay. 3 of s were seriously injured tho. So I decided to fly you out to Korea tomorrow…I think its time for you to stay with him and get to know your oppa….arasso?”

Ummmmm……mwho? “appa….your….sending me to…KOREA?! *end of flash back* 

 

 

 

hiya chingus~~ is the story getting any good? i would like to hear how you like it ? please any and all critisizm!