Returning to work

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

Its been about 2 months since we went to NY for appas funeral and let me say this. it felt good to finally say my goodbyes. Yeah it was ahrd but it needed to happen. EXO is working on a new comeback and i have returned to work. Finally. i barely see them \. our scheduals are crazy and we have no family time anymore. when im getting home from my schedual they are leaving for theres. and when im leaving to a other schedual they are coming back from theres.

while exo beeing busy as ever with there comeback ive been hanging out with some other idols to pass the feeling of lonleyness. going shopping with 2NE1, seeing a movie with f(x), having dance battles with Joon oppa while MBLAQ sittis and makes fun of him. but other than spending my free time with my friends ive had to travel alot for work. Indonisa for a photoshoot, Mexico for a press conference, Germany for a photoshot, China for chero training,  and so much more. i think the hardest part of being a model, photographer, and a cheorgrapher is having to be away from EXO. but hey... its not like i can spend 24/7  with them.

"Joon oppa~~ you missed a step "

i crossed my arms a glared at him. ive been trying to teach MBLAQ there new chero and Joon oppa keeps mesisng up causeing us to start all over.

"asih! mianhae..."

its been about 5 hours since we started and we arent even at the chours.

" ok guys lets take a break. 1 hour!"

i clapped and they dropped to the floor. exhausted and irritated. i sit next to Panda oppa and lean my head on his shoulder.

" dont be to upset Mei-ah~ he is trying his best"

"i know....im just alittle irritated thats all"  i told him with a small smile.

" im going to go out. ill be back. "

i stood up and let the dance room. the cold winter air hits me like a ton of bricks. it feels so good on my sweat skin. i didnt even bother bring a jacket with me. im enjoying the chill air. i walk back inside after about 20 minutes of being outside and headd straight to SMs office... keke time to bug oppa >:)

" oppa~ im bor-"

i bust in without thinking and didnt notice he was having a meeting with some idols....but not just idols....super junior.

" ah mei-ah~ u should have knocked tck. come on in"

i bow my respects to the idols that are looking at me strange and sit next to SM.

" excuse me sir...but why is this little girl sitting next to you?"

Shindong asked SM...woah he has lost so much weight....looking good dongie oppa.

"ah~ she is Mei Yxing the new model, cheorograpgher,ad photographer for SM company. ive known her since she was very little she is family thats why she gets to sit next to me"

she sticks his tounge out at shindong and i laugh. my blue eyes sparkel from tears forming from laughing to much. then i hear a gasp. i look up to see Heechul oppa pointing at me with his jaw hanging to the ground

" y-y-you! "

he yells at me. i jump out of my skin and stare at him.... i forgot to wear my colored contacts today....crap~

" y-ye?" i glance around.

" you are very pretty !" he says. BWOH! i thought he figured me out. i almost fell out of my chair. god chullie oppa is so stupid!

"ah ye..... oppa i got to take off, ill come back later"

and with that i left his office practice ended 4 hours after break. i was so tired i could sleep for 5 million years. but i couldnt go to bed just yet. i have another group coming to for traning.

" ANNYEONASEYO WE ARE BTS IMINDA!" the group of boys yelled. seeming to be excitited for a female teacher.

" ah ye~ annyeong im Mei Yixing and ill be your instructor. just call me Mei." i slightly bowed my head.

" alright guys gather around here. ill show you what i came up for your new song. " i showed them the practive video i did with some background dancers. everyone of us have there names on our bodies so we know who is dancing what. oohs and awws were heard has the video came to a end

" alright any questions? "

no hands went up...

" alright.........lets do this. "

with the music blaring and the bass pumping we practiced and practice for about 7 hours non stop. they were getting it down pretty good so i decided to call practice to a end. it was 2 am and i was just now leaving the building...damn i never noticed how buys my scheduls were....but let me say this.. if feels great to be back at work