Dead

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

I was on my way back to the house after late night photo shoot. It's almost 2 in the morning and the streets of China were calm and clear.

I wonder if the boys are home

I thought as I pulled into the drive way. I punch in the pass code to the house and walk in. Quiet. They are probably out somewhere~ I thought as I slipped into my slippers and walked to the kitchen.

"Beobei~ we had a urgent meeting with sm so we won't be back till late don't wait and go to bed! I know your shoot won't end till like 2~ when you wake up I'll be there Love you lots krisss"

The note next to the ice box said. ahaha I have a dorky boyfriend I giggled and went up stairs to shower and get ready for bed.

It was about 4 am when I heard muffled talking from down stairs. I'm a light sleeper sometimes so I woke up to look at the clock

4:21am

"Ooh the boys are probably back... But why are they so loud?" I talked to myself as I get out of bed a put one of kris shirts on. The closer I got to the stair case the louder they are. They are arguing

"SHE HAS TO GO BACK!"

"WE CANT FORCE HER TO DO ANYTHING SUHO!

"SHE IS SCARED WE CAN'T LET HER GO"

"SHE HAS TO SAY HER GOODBYES LAY!"

It kept going and going and sooner or later I was getting sad, they are fighting about me.... Right when I was about to go back up stairs kris sees me

"Kei..baby.. We need to talk to you"

all eyes were on me, some looked down to avoid my gaze, others locked their eyes with mine. i was scared.....they all looked so serious even the maknae had a serious faces. i looked at them, with pleading eyes to tell me whats going on but they all avoided my pleading eyes. i looked at Kris. His face was stone.....no emotion showed and that scared me even more. I slowly made my way to the sofa sitting in the middle with my knees pulled to my chest. no one sat down they all stood infront of me like i was about to get scolded.

".....wae?"

i asked them....it was so queit, no one talked and i swear you could hear a pin drop. they all shifted in there stance.

" Beobei......wae?"

i spoke to Kris directly hopeing for an answer. his eyes slowly met mine and it was almost like i could read his mind.....so much sadness, pain, pitty. thats when i knew something bad as happened. i felt my soul leave me and i started to get panicky.

" Kris you better tell me whats going on right now before i-"

"Kei....your appa...."

my appa?!....my appa?! what about him? whats going on?!

my heart started to beat faster....my hands became clamy and my mind went wild. i started to think of what could have happend to my appa....bank rupted? remarried? divorced? is he in china? accident? sick? 

"he died...."

died

died

died

died

died

the last word kept replaying in my head. i swear my breathing stopped and im pretty sure everyone could hear my heart shatter and my soul leave the earth....this has to be a joke right? my appa cant die.....thats impossible. my breath returned in heave pants....almost like i just ran a marathon.....pins and needles could be felt threw out my whole body. my vision became a blurry mess and tears drowned my eyes and stained my face. 

" lair"

i whimpered to Kris as he walked toward me. i pushed him and he engoulfed me in a gaint hug

"LAIR!!" i screamed as i began to struggle to leave, but that only made his grasp harder i started to hit and pull but he wouldnt let me go, because he knows the only thing i need right now is to be held, loved, and comforted. my struggles became weak and eventualy i grabbed fitst full of his shirt....i felt as if if i let go of him i would shatter and blow away in the wind. my cries turned into sobs.

"appa.....wae.....WAE!"

i buried my head into his chest and just let everything go. the boys made there way toward us and the next thing i know i was in a gaint EXO group hug. my appa is gone.....i dont have anyone else with me anymore....my family is gone. 

 

 

But wait there is someone left

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk oppa

 

 

 

 

i need to see my brother.....he is all i have left

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i need to go back to Korea....soon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOAH......updating soon :)