To return as Lee KeiJoon or MeiYixing?

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO

pssssst~ its been a while huh? mianhae lol okay let me clear somestuff up for you guys. MeiYixing is Lee Keijoons CHinese Name since she is a "idol" now. and this will be taround the time where EXO k and EXO m became EXO so they are staying in Korea....the Date now is 2013...before in the beginning of the store it took place in 2007 when SUju had the car accident ok?....any questions?....no.....good~~~ time to see whats happens :P

 

 

 

 

 

                It’s been about a few days since Appa died and EXO and I are packing to return to Korea....or should I say EXO is packing. Kris is packing my belongings because I haven’t even got out of the bed since they told me. I’m too depressed to do anything. Moving makes me want to cry. Eating makes me feel sick. And I just can’t handle anything right now. Talking is a thing of the past now and its hard cause the news spread that EXO and Mei Yixing are leaving for Korea so reporters and fans are freaking out and I just don’t want to deal with anything right now.

                I took my time showering trying to wash away all my worries and fears of returning back to Korea.

 "What if I run into Oppa and he recognizes me?"

 "What if his is angry?"

 "What if?'

 "What if?"

 those are the only questions running through my mind.

"Kei~ lets go we are going to be late for our flight!"

 Chanyeol screams threw the dorm. His deep voice bouncing off the empty walls. "I guess it’s time to decide” I thought as I grabbed my things and headed for the van. The trip to the airport was about 2 hours long since traffic was a and I took advantage of the time to think and make up my decision....shall I return as Lee Keijoon? Or Mei Yixing? which is safer....easer.....going back to my old life in Korea or starting a new one with no family?

                 When we reached the airport we were all shocked......the streets and the sidewalks were covered in EXOtics and Mei Yixing fans.....I can’t even see the front door

 "holy !" one of the maknae said and received a smack from his hyungs....

"ummm is this going to be safe?"

 I whispered everyone looked at me wide deer eyes.....especially DO Oppa...his eyes.....so big~ Kris cleared his throat to gain everyone’s attention

" I think we are going have to drive into the private underground garage....we could be hurt if we try to walk through all of them" mmm's and nods filled the van in agreement.

We all found our seats on the plan and I was next to Kris of course but I had to make a call to SM so i moved to the very back.

 ring~ ring~...

...ring~ring~ ri-

"Yobosayeo?"

"SMoppa~ annyeong"

"agioo~ Mei-ah did you make it on the plane safety?"

"mmmm kinda~ we had to go underground cause there were so many fans it was dangerous"

 "aish! my security should have cleared them out! Man when i get my hands on th-"

"oppa!"

 "oh mianhae....so whats up?"

"oppa....I’ve decided on what I’m going to do..."

 "ah~~ and your decision?"

 I was about to answer him when I felt 12 eyes staring at me. I look up and noticed everyone was surrounding me trying to hear on our conversation.

 "YAH! PRVACY!"

I screamed at them and they all just kinda looked at me. Sigh this isn’t going to work -_-

"oppa ill call you back I have 12 esedroppers"

 "kekeke arraso ka" I hung up the phone and glared at them with flames in my eyes

"wae~~ we just wanted to know what you were talking about"

 Kai scoffed and walked back to his seat. Everyone else followed except for the pessty maknae Tao. "What?"

 I asked irritation lased every syllable.

"Tell me what you’re talking about with SM hyung....now!"

he put on his serious face and his eyes burning with charisma

*thump~*

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHH GEGE! NOONA HIT ME DX" Tao cried and ran to Kris.

 I just scoffed and looked out the window....it was dark.....empty....lifeless.

                I woke up about an hour away from landing in Korea and my nerves got the best of me. I ran to the toilet and emptied my stomach. yak I hate throwing up I stood up and rinsed my mouth and flushed the toilet. I saw Kris looking at me with worried eyes,

"I’m okay"

                I told him as I crawled across him to get to my seat

 "oh ok good"

                he said and looked away. I’ve made our relationship so awkward since Appa died; I don’t tell him anything or let him in anymore. I just kinda put up this giant wall....and its hurting the people I love. Sigh.

"Kris......boabei....mianhae for making you worried....mianhae for hurting you guys...mianhae for building this wall when i told you i would never do that"

                 I continued until my tears reframed my voice and i just sat there looking at him with tears running down my face,

 " don’t be sorry...we all understand we are worried your right but we understand that you need your time. I just hope this doesn’t last forever....then I would be the one crying."

                he said as he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. thats when my walls finally broke down and I hugged him back....letting all my sadness and worries escape me and free my soul. At this point all of EXO was next to us smiling.

                When we landed my heart started going crazy...I’m back at the same exact spot where I left 10 years ago.....I swore to never return and now....I’m back. Our security escorted us to the van and drove off to SM building. I absolutely refused to get out of the van. I had Kris and Chanyeol pulling me out. If I walked in there I could run into oppa and I don’t think I’m ready for that.....ever. Eventually Kris was forced to throw me over his shoulder and walk into the building.

 "Babe....chill yeah? Super junior is on a tour in Japan right now....they aren’t here"

                 I literally stopped in the middle of my fit

"jjinja?"

 "ne"

 "oh~ well why didn’t you tell me sooner Kris!"

                I climbed down  fixed my hair and clothes and started walking leaving EXO in a state of shock.

We went straight to SM auditorium where most SM artist where. We opened the door and all eyes were on us. EXO sat down in the front row as i sat at the end of the row.

“alright now that’s everyone is here I would like to congratulate EXO on record sells for WOLF~" SM spoke everyone clapped and cheered as EXO stood up and bowed.

“And now for the main reason I called all of you here today. I recruited a model while in China a few years ago she will be the first model to leave China and model here in Korea for our company!"

                 everyone clapped and cheered but there were also talking and wondering who. That’s when I stood up and walked onto the stage. everyone’s eyes widen and looked at me. I was still in airport fashion so I was lookin pretty smokin ( omg im dumb :P)

"Annyeongseyo, I’m so pleased to be given this opportunity"

I bowed and everyone once again clapped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" my name is.....Mei Yixing please treat me well" I looked over at EXO who had semi shocked face but understood why I did that....i just killed Lee Keijoon...for good. Time to start a new and become Mei Yixing.