SM building

My brother is Super Junior and my boyfriend is EXO


Beep beep beep ... What's that noise? I thought. I suddenly felt pain in my leg then I rememberd what happened with my suitcase the crazy fans and angry siwon. Wait a minute.... Where am I? I slowly opened my eyes, a insanely bright light was shinning in them and I looked around the room. All white... im in the hospital?! I look over to my right and see 11 insanely hot gorgeous men but they all were asleep.... Who are they?

          Then I see siwon resting his head on my bed next to a guy that looks like a anchovy. I started to shake siwon "Oppa..... Oppa~" but he wouldn't get up :/ so I decided to get out of bed a roam around. I unplug my pulse monitor but it started making noise so I just unplugged the mancine and I ripped out my IV and went to put on my clothes. Time to walk.....btw I have a walking boot on my leg ^^ anyways time to explore Seoul :))
          I was able to sneak out of the hospital without anyone noticing. Kekeke so sneaky~ 
Mmmm I wonder if there is a dance studio I can get into :/ maybe I can get into Sm.... Just tell them eunhyuk is my brother  yeah right they probably hear that from every fangirl trying to get in there -_- ugh I think this will be harder than I thought lol at least I can try :p I hailed a taxi and tell them to go to the sm building there I am standing on front of the building at 5am..... Are they even open now?? I ring the bell by the security password lock.

    "Yobosayo?" Omo someone is in there.  

" eh... Yobosayo? Ne this is lee Kei joon.... Eunhyuk dongsaeng....."

I wonder if they are going to beieleve me... But then The doors open and revealed a ajahssi.

"Ahhhh you must be the Keijoon-ah  eunhyuk has been talking about.... He even gave us an picture of you so we know when to let you in >< welcome to SM Entertaintment I'm Lee Soo Man. "

waaaaa~ I'm in SM talking to SM >< daebak jjinja jjang!!
SM shows me around where all his idols practice, have meetings, record there songs and so on. I then asked if he had any dance studios I'm allowed to use. He took me to the top floor to a private dance studio that is divided in half with sound proof glass. He then bid his farewells and left me to roam and use the room that's when I saw, on the other side of the glass, a young man dancing........DAEBAKKK~~~ he is really good JINJJA...waaaa~~.-.

 

sorry guys its been a while ne? ive been very busy with work and school so i write on my iphone then send it to my computer :/ this is a short chapter so sorry :/ i promise to make them longer next time <3