Chapter 7

The Red String of Fate

Hi! Sorry for the long wait so here's a new chapter and i hope you'll enjoy it XD

Also i would like to apologise to  Cupcakes10000  for not updating with 2 chapters but i'll try to update as soon as possible :D  

[No one’s POV]

The curtains fluttered gently as the morning breeze blew through the window. The sound of the birds tweeting was enchanted into a young gentleman’s ears. As the sunlight shone through the window it hits this young gentleman’s face, waking him up from his sleep.

[Aaron’s POV]

I lazily opened one of my eyes, blinking a few times to come back to reality from my dream world; I gazed at my surroundings and rolled on to my side, hugging my pillow. At that moment a gush of fresh breeze blew into my room, I inhaled it in causing the half awaken me awake. I dragged myself out from my bed and got ready for the day ahead of me.

After I was fully dressed and was ready to leave I realised it was only nine and there’s still two more hours left to meet the guys so I decided to finish off my breakfast first.

“Auntie Hua!” I called, making my way down the stairs. (She is the housekeep not his real auntie)

Auntie Hua looked up and bowed to him “Good morning young master Ya Lun”

“Where’s mum and dad?” I questioned, looking from side to side.

“Master and madam are in the dining room having breakfast. Young master Ya Lun are you going to join them?” Auntie Hua asked. I nodded and walked towards the dining room.

“Ah Ya Lun you’re awake?” Mrs Yan asked, it more of a statement than a question. I nodded and sat down beside my mum. Not long after Auntie Hua laid out my breakfast.

“Please enjoy young master Ya Lun,” smiled Auntie Hua.

“Thank you,” I replied.  I took a sip of the orange juice and began to devour the food on the plate.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ring Ring Ring” the bell jingled as I stepped into the café where I was meeting up with the guys.

“Yo Aaron over here!” shouted Jiro, waving his arm in the air to get my attention.

“Hey! Where’s Calvin?” I asked, looking around.

“Dude he ditched us,” exclaimed Jiro.

“He rang me last night telling me he can’t come because his meeting someone SPECIAL,” Wu Chun explained, emphasising the word special.

I signed “He’s such a considerate brother,” I commented sarcastically.

“Come on it must have been someone very SPECIAL to him otherwise he never fails to come and cheer you up,” Jiro defending him.

“I know,” I agreed.

“So….how are you feeling?” asked Wu Chun, trying to use the right words without hurting my feelings.

I half-heartedly smiled before I continued “Don’t worry I’m okay.”

“Seriously….Aaron?” Wu Chun asked speciously.

“You know Aaron like I said yesterday, there’s no need to hide from us…” added Jiro.

“Thanks bros….but I’m used to it by now so it’s not as painful as before,” I sighed and took a sip of my hot chocolate. Jiro and Wu Chun didn’t bother questioning me anymore as they know when to stop.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiro and Wu Chun have been going on no stop about some topic that I didn’t know as I was only half listening to them. I slide up my phone then looked at it and sigh before I slide it back down. I dropped my self-back down onto the chair and closed my eyes to relax, well that what I thought until Jiro’s cell phone started ringing.

“Yo Calvin! What’s up,” shouted Jiro. Jiro paused for a few seconds before he continued “Cool….yeah we’ll still here…ok see you in a bit.”

After the conversation both me and Wu Chun stared at Jiro confusingly although we didn’t mention anything, having known each other for so long Jiro has understood what we were thinking.

“He got ditched by his SPECIAL person half way through,” Jiro laughed out loud.

Me and Wu Chun looked at each other and joined Jiro. At that moment, the bells hanged onto the door of the café shop jingled and came in Calvin but we were too busy to notice. Calvin walked closer towards our table and linked his arm round my neck gently and smiled.

“So I see Mr Aaron here is less depressed than I thought,” Calvin grinned.

I looked up towards Calvin and chuckled “Only because of you.”

With that Calvin have understood what his brothers were laughing at. “Ok…ok…ok…I don’t mind at least it makes you happy,” Calvin stated to me.

I gave him a light punch on is arm and replied “Thanks.” So whose this SPECIAL person ditching you?” I asked.

Jiro and Wu Chun by now has stopped their laughs and focused on Calvin’s answer. “None of your business…it’s a secret,” smirked Calvin.

“OoOoOo someone’s being very mysterious,” Wu Chun noted.

I just smiled and was glad at least my brother wasn’t as bad luck as me in relationship while Jiro and Wu Chun continued teasing Calvin.