Chapter 12

The Red String of Fate

[Gui Gui’s POV]

“Gui Gui! Gui Gui! WU JING YIE!” the anonymous person shouted.

“Huh” was all I could reply as I just woke up from my sleep. 

“Shoot! I’m in trouble,” I thought to myself. I quickly stood up and bowed to apologised to Miss Cherry and the class. “I’m sorry Miss Cherry…I….I”

“Don’t worry, just sit back down and concentrate,” Miss Cherry smiled and continued with her lesson.

I sat back down on my seat and started taking notes when I felt a nudged on my elbow. I immediately looked towards that direction as I knew who it was. “Gui Gui. Are you alright?” Cynthia whispered to me.

I smiled and gave her an ok sign. Cynthia wanted to ask more questions but she knew Miss Cherry would complain.

 [No one POV]

As soon as the bell rang everyone quickly headed towards the canteen and this of course includes, Gui Gui and Cynthia. After finally able to get their meals, both young ladies seated down outside the school garden.

“So why did you fell asleep in class? Let me guess…your dinner last night was so amazing that you couldn’t go to sleep,” Cynthia teased Gui Gui.

“Aiyo, what are you talking about. Aaron and I are just friends,” Gui Gui in between each bite.

“I never said there was something going on…I only said it was amazing,” Cynthia smiled slyly.

Gui Gui pouted and ignore her.

“So what happen?”

“Well…”

 [Flashback]

The high class Italian cuisine was something where Gui Gui never expected Aaron to take her out. She thought of a few places where Aaron might takeher-either at a diner or fast food restaurant but never did she had in her mind was somewhere high class.

The place was exactly like the typical expensive restaurants in those dramas where the rich guy takes his girlfriend to.

She remembers she used to go to many expensive restaurants when she just still dating Calvin back then, not that he didn’t anymore but only sometimes when they have time.

To a girl like Gui Gui who was brought up in a lower class family, she felt once again she was back in her own magical place.

Gui Gui and Aaron was seated down right next to the window where they can enjoy the night view of the city, of course Aaron had arranged it.

“It’s so beautiful!” Gui Gui looked out the window with a smile.

“I’m glad you like it,” Aaron smiled back.

“Thank you….but I never thought you were taking me here,” Gui Gui said.

“I wanted to surprise you,” Aaron explained.

“But I feel so out of place here, everyone’s dressed up so glamorous and look at me jeans and a T-shirt,” Gui Gui pouted.

Aaron felt so disappointed in himself-why didn’t he think about Gui Gui’s feeling, of course she would feel uncomfortable with everyone staring at her outfit, especially Gui Gui is a very shy person.

“I’m sorry I should have told you before but I thought if you knew you wouldn’t come. If you want…we could go somewhere else,” Aaron explained quickly.

“Don’t worry about it, plus I’m not going let go of this chance eating here,” Gui Gui said jokily.

Aaron felt happy again after hearing what Gui Gui had told him. Gui Gui really was a very special and unique girl if it was one of his ex-girlfriends they would have surely complained none-stop.

But will still end up staying at the restaurant and would make sure Aaron buys them a glamorous outfit for them to change into.

Not long after the dishes that Aaron and Gui Gui had order was laid on the table. Whilst enjoying their meals they talked about the most random things that Aaron never talked about with his ex-girlfriends-most of the time his ex’s would either go on about certain outfits or things that they like so Aaron buys it for them or they gossip.

That night Aaron has found out many things about Gui Gui and vice versa.

Aaron discovered Gui Gui loves eating many different food, especially strawberries and that her dream is to become a successful lawyer and earn lots of money to live in a bigger house.

Whereas Gui Gui discovered Aaron has a passion for marketing and wish to take over his father’s business after graduation.

The night ended very well, Gui Gui was more open with Aaron and Aaron knew he was falling for Gui Gui more and more…..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey it's been a while since I last updated!!!!
I'm so sorry but I havent had much time,theres been so many work I've had to do :(
Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter as I spent a long time thinking what to write so its not boring. But if you do think its boring please tell me so I'll know I need to think more interesting things to include in the story!!!
Btw don't forget to comment. Comment from you makes me happy XD