Chapter 16

The Red String of Fate

It’s been 3 months since Aaron and Gui Gui are dating and they spend most of their time together, but lately both of them has been busy with exams and haven’t met up recently. They were missing each other a lot and so they decided to study together at Aaron’s place.

*Ding Dong*

Gui Gui had arrived at Yan’s condominium and was waiting patiently outside for one of the maids to open the door.

*Creak*

”Welcome Miss Gui Gui,” the maid bowed down.

“Young master Aaron is waiting for you in the living room.

“Thank you,” Gui Gui said and walked towards the living room.

Although she’s been here many times, she was always fascinated by Aaron’s home. As soon as Aaron heard the doors of the living room were opening he turned around, forming a big grin on his face. He smiled so much that he seems like a little child finally getting a toy.

“Gui Gui. I’ve missed you,” Aaron exclaimed, opening his arms ready to hug her.

Just when he was a few steps away from her, Gui Gui ran towards him. But she wasn’t running into his arms but ran to something else.

“Mei Mei. I’ve missed you. Did you miss me?” Gui Gui asked happily, picking her up from the ground and hugged her.

Aaron on the other hand was shocked and upset. He had missed Gui Gui so much to the point he was about to go crazy, yet, when he finally gets to see her, she instantly go to Mei Mei, his dog. Although Aaron loves Mei Mei a lot and that Mei mei’s a dog, Aaron was still jealous.

“Gui Gui!” Aaron turned around and whined.

As soon as he did, he saw her kissing Mei Mei and Mei Mei was obviously enjoying the attention. This made Aaron even more jealous and barged forwards to pick up Mei Mei from Gui Gui’s arms, making Gui Gui upset.

“Hey. What are you doing?” Gui Gui pouted at Aaron.

“I…I.” Aaron couldn’t answer her, he is helpless when it comes to her.

“Well…I’ve missed and…”Aaron expressed without looking into her eyes.

“And what?” Gui Gui asked innocently.

“We haven’t seen each other for a long time and as soon as we do, you don’t even hug me or kiss me. You go straight to Mei Mei, giving all your attention to her,” Aaron said while blushing.

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” Gui Gui smiled and walked up to him.

“Gui Gui I-“ Aaron began but was silent by Gui Gui. Gui Gui had kissed Aaron, while wrapping her hands around his neck.

Aaron’s jealousy was instantly washed away by Gui Gui’s sweet kiss. As they were passionately kissing each other, they didn’t realise that all the maids was secretly watching them, and admiring the cute couple.

“Ahem,” a voice called from behind.

“Madam!” the maids said together shockingly, and quickly bowed.

“I’m sorry Madam. I should have made sure they were working,” Auntie Hau said, coming quickly towards them.

“Get to work now,” Auntie Hau immediately said when she got to them.

“It’s fine, let them be,” Mrs Yan replied back and turn to look at the couple again.

Mr and Mrs Yan is known for their kindness in the business and charity area, and that is why many people liked working for them, and for those don’t wished they did.

“Mum what are you doing here?” Aaron asked, crossing him arm and raised an eyebrow at her and everyone else.

They finally noticed they were being watched.

“Oh hi honey,” Mrs Yan said embarrassingly.

She was surprised  that Aaron had noticed them, when normally he's in his own world when his with Gui Gui .

“I just came back to get my documents,” Mrs Yan added and walked into the living room.

“Hello Gui Gui.” Mrs Yan went up to her and gave her a hug.

“Hello auntie Sophie,” Gui Gui replied back shyly, she was still embarrassed.

“Are you staying for dinner?”

“Yeah she is,” Aaron quickly answered for her.

He doesn’t know if she’ll be staying but he didn’t want her to leave so early, so he instantly replied back to make sure she will stay longer.

“Good, we can catch up on stuff and I’ll make sure Auntie Hua prepares all your favourite foods.Ok I need to go back to the office now, otherwise your dad is going to start calling me,” Mrs Yan said and quickly went to give Aaron a peak on the cheek.

“Bye mum.”

“Bye Auntie.”

It was just Aaron and Gui Gui left in the living room, the maids that were here had already dispersed.

“Why did you say I was staying for dinner before you even asked me?” Gui Gui raised an eyebrow at him.

“Because if I didn’t, you would have left early and I wanted to spend more time with my adorable girlfriend,” Aaron expressed, while hugging her.

His comment made Gui Gui smile, she felt so blessed to have such a sweet loving boyfriend.

"Ok, but we still need to study,” she said, breaking away from the hug.

"Did you have to ruin the moment?” Aaron asked, but it was more of a statement.

“Stop and hurry, otherwise I’m leaving you behind,” Gui Gui giggled as she ran up the stairs.

“Hey! You can’t get rid of me that easily,” Aaron shouted and chased after her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been hours since Aaron and Gui Gui were upstairs revising but it seems like Gui Gui is the only one doing it now. Well Aaron was for the first 2 hours, but he kept getting distracted by Gui Gui, he couldn’t keep his eyes off her, it wasn’t like she was disturbing him. She was actually studying the whole time. The fact that she is this close to him, he couldn’t make himself stay away from her, so he gave up the idea of revising and decided to stay close to her.

“Aaron what are you doing?” Gui Gui asked, while taking some notes down.

Aaron had his head resting against her shoulder, while playing around with her hair.

“Why don’t we take a break?” Aaron asked, ignoring her question.

“You’ve been taking a break since 2 hours ago,” Gui Gui looked at him.

“Fine then can’t we take it together? I’m bored,” Aaron insisted.

“No I can’t my exams are in the next few days and I don’t want to fail, it’s my final year,” Gui Gui pouted.

“Please, even if you don’t study for the next couple of hours you’ll still be able to graduate,” Aaron pleased, giving her the puppy eyes.

“Fine but only if you help me answer this question first,” Gui Gui said in defeat, making Aaron smile brightly.

He then leaned toward to give a kiss but when they were a centimetre apart, Mei Mei jumped onto Gui Gui and gave her a .

“Mei Mei?” Gui Gui said shockingly.

“Aiyo! Mei Mei, why did you interrupt us?” Aaron picked her up from Gui Gui and asked her.

In the end, the two of them laughed together. They felt very blissful together, but who would have thought their happy times would end so quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorrrrry!!!

I know it's been forever since I updated this story but hopefully there's still readers who remembers me and this story, and

will still want to read on.

Orginally I was thinking of dropping this story since I'm running out of inspiration but then I saw some reader's comment

below, encouraging me. So to continue this story please motivate me with your comments and subscription :)

BTW does anyone know how to upload another story on Winglin without making another account with another name?

Because I want to upload my other fanfic "Our Sweet Little Gift" on there!!!