Crimson

Fall Into It

 

AUTHOR POV

       You sighed once you opened the amin entrance door, a middle-aged servant came by yourside. " Greetings miss. Your parents and miss Mary are waiting at the kitchen for dinner , " she said. You nooden in silent. " I'll be there in 15 minutes, " you said, rushing to the stairs.

    " Eonni, you looked depressed. Did the duties really tiring ? " Mary asked feeling sympathy at you. " Mmmm . " You nodded. Dinner passsed like always. As soon you wanted to pull your blankets, Mary barged in. " Keep your promised Miss Han Bin Da. " You slowly sat beside her on the matress, crossing legs. " I have a long night to tell you the story. " Before you reached the , Mary already fell asleep on your side. You let Mary slept in your room for that night. The clock ticks at 12 O'clock. Brenda was still in the toilet, washing her hands and face, she raised her face to the mirror and then she saw a silhoutte at the back. A long hair silhoutte, " Who's there ? ", she asked in horror . After a few blinked, the silhoutte was already gone. She turned off the tap and once again she looked at the mirror. Brenda felt stranged. She spotted a blue-black colour on her lower eyelids. She was so sure she wasn't wore any eyeliner that whole day. she trailed her fingers on her eyes, and shook her head twice and ran to the bed. Mary was sleep-talking at that time. She wondered, who is that silhoutte belongs to ?

            Today was Saturday. Mostly, a teen like her will hang out together at malls. But not for Brenda. She isn't the type  who always went out. Ina did invited her, but she rejected it bluntly. At that morning, she was so bored so she called Yujin. " Yeoboseyo ? Brenda's here ~ "

" Brenda eonni ! My mum gonna take me out with her fashionitas friends again. Do you know how bad I wish you were here ? "

      " Ah ~ Nado. I'm so bored. Mary wasn't here, my dad too. And I don't think I should go shopping  with Ina. You know I don't like spending money. "

" Err. I've got to go. My mum's yelling. bye. "Yujin hung up the call. Brenda sighed. She decided to take her dog for a walk. She took out her jacket, a ball and rope. Meanwhile Sehun and Minhyuk were heading to the park too. Minhyuk arrived first,, with his laptop and sat down on the grass. Sehun actually waiting for Chanyeol. " What a nice day today. Maybe I could meet cute guys there. Palli, palli. " Brenda demanded her dog. Sehun was lazily sat on the swing. His white V-neck t-shirt really show off his abs. Brenda claped her hands and her dog turned to her, and sat. she smiled and threw away the ball. It's way too far thant the first one. The dog ran towards the direction, so as Brenda. While Sebun was luxuriated the scenary and slirpping his bubble tea,  'something' hit his head hard.

THUK !

" Ouch ! What is this ? " he said vulgarly.

       Brenda slowly decreased her pace. She took the ball on the grass and gasped. There's a men shoes infront of her. ' This is it. It could be my crushes...... ' she thought.

" Did you throw that ball ? " A familiar voice came by. She looked up and saw a milky skin guy with light blond hair, glaring at her. Then she said, " Jeosonghamnida. It didn't happen intentionally. I was not aiming at you. "

     " Is the word sorry really enough ? Do you know wo am I ? How dare you threw a trash on my perfect face, you ? "

" Are you trying to insult me ? I knew who you are and I did threw the ball, but it's not a trash for your information. " Brenda crossed her arms. Sehun continued, " Don't you see this dirt over here * points to his clothes *. Is an apology is enough for it ? HUH ? ! "

     " Then what do you want ? ", Brenda let go of her rope and the dog start playing with the ball alone. Sehun eyed her from head to the toe. She is just a simple girl. No make-ups, no accesories except for an necklace, she is wearing shoes, pony-tail hair with fringe, pink stripes jacket and a watch on her left wrist. He blinked and stepped closer. Brenda was hesitated to look at him. Then, he leaned foward her ears, " I want you. . .  be my servant for one week. " He whispered.

" MWO ? " Brenda screamed. " I saw you read my diary. Stop being 'not guilty', . "

Minhyuk walked in between them. " Brenda-shi ! How nice to see you here. " Then the noisy, derp Chanyeol came with Rara on his hands. " Brenda... ? " Rara asked. " Uh ? Rara, why are you still wearing your pyjamas ? "

      Rara blushed and pushed Chanyeol away. "Chanyeol drag me here when I was still in bed. He want to take me to the park, enjoying the morning sky. He's so annoying ! UGGGGHHH ! ". Chanyeol asked Sehun about Brenda. Minhyuk smiled and talk with Rara. She saw a figure standing on the branches of the tree in front of her. Before she could asked them, the figures ranway but she did saw it. A long, straight, red-haired person. Rara pulled Chanyeol and Sehun away to their car. Minhyuk and Sehun glared at each other before they left. Brenda excused herself from the park and her dog followed behind. At hime, she started feeling cold. Mary was in. Brenda suddenly hold Mary's hand and frowned. " Eonni, why are you so cold ? "

" I don't know. "

       While on the other hand, Sehun alrady changed his clothes when he suddenly thought, 'Why did she have a strong scent that always makes me .. . .. . . . ... passionate. She could be my Cinderella if she fits the shoes. Sehun-ah ! She's a human ! '

Is it her perfume is so strong or I am just thirsty ?
 
                       BAEKHYUN