Slaves

Fall Into It

 

" What exactly do you want, Sehun-shi ? "

    " Are you pretending or are you lost your memory ? "

" HAH ? ", she frowned. " Are you deaf ? ", Sehun yelled. You nodded , " Sometimes I do ."

    " Ugh ! Help us. "

" What ? "

    " HELP US BABO ! "

" From who ? "

    " Take us to the train station. And you'll be with us to our swweeeeeeet home. " Sehun grinned. Kai laughed behind her. Kris shook his head and help Chanyeol zipped his bag. " Wait for my lil sis first. " Brenda turned away, searching for  Mary in front the main gate, numerous students walking out form the gate. Mary narrowed her eyes to see who's behind her sister's back. " CHINCHA ? Eonni ! ", she twitched her lips as she saw Kris and the others. " No time to nag, Mary-ah. Come on. "

" Hey, where are we going ? ", Chanyeol asked them. Secretly Mary glanced at Chanyeol before asked her sister back. She said, whispering, " Eonni, why did we must go to their house ? "

" Lot of reasons. Yaksu-eyo ( a promise ). "

    " You two. I can hear everything you said here. " Kai laughed. Mary smiled awkwardly. Brenda shook her head. " There, the train station. "

" EYYYY ! Slow down a bit. You think we're a chaser or something ? ", Sehun complained. The train was cold and warm at the same time they entered it. Peoples loaded the train slowly one by one, there's some people reading, listening to their mp3 players, looking at the window, and sleeping. " Where should we seat ? ", Chanyeol smiled.

" Our houses are not that far from yours, I realised. "

" Yeah, like I care. " Sehun rolled  his eyes to Brenda and thought, I've been there, I knew.

    When Brenda and Mary already arrived at the front door at their house, she was completely brainwashed. " What the hell is going in this house ??? ! ! ! "

" Eonni, you're so loud. " Mary said covering her ears. Sehun giggled happily. Kris locked the gate and went to them. " You're gonna work it out with us. " Kris tried to explain. Brenda frowned, " What do you mean exactly ? "

Sehun hung his shoulder over her, " You have to clean the whole house because you're my slave. Bring your sister in if you want. There's a time limit. You must complete this task before 12. "

" MWOYA ? "

    Mary become more worried when he heard a growling sound from behind. It's Kai. He was hiding around the bushes and make some weird sound. Chanyeol join him in. " What's that ? ", Mary pulled her sister's hand closer. Kris were giggling and Sehun opened the main lobby's door. " WOW. HUGE HOUSE. " Mary said, looking around. " It's just a lobby, Chanyeol flopped down the cushion. Kai let them sat on the big sofa and drank coffee before Sehun came down to the lobby, dressed informally in blue shorts and black T-shirt. " Chanyeol go bath. You're stink. " He said, all eyes on him as he walked down the stairs. " Boastful prince coming. " Kai nodded.

    Sehun dragged you away outside the mansion. You said in annoyance, " Let my hands go. Let me go. "

" I am your BOS ! You got to hear what I said. Or you prefer to be expel then ? "

    " Araseo. " You said, stepping out form the mansion. " Are your house is this lonely ? You should have some maids, right ? "

" Yeah, we have. Many. But the get their holiday just to let you finished up their work. "

    " Boragu ? "

 



    Hi everyone ! Been waiting for hundred years already ? Mianhae :( * BOWED 90'*
Hey you my vitamin ^^