Friends ?

Fall Into It


RARA POV

    " Young miss, don't be like this. If Master know, "

" Shut up. I just want to take bus to school , what's a big deal about that ? ", I said while straighten my uniform and brushing my hair. " If you don't want to be scolded, then don't tell my father. Simple isn't ? " I shipped my iPhone into my pocket slamming the door across my butler's face.

" Eonni, wait up for me, I'll be going with you. " I ended up the call with Brenda and jogged down the street. " Hey there ! " A voice suddenly came from my behind, and I knew who that was, but I keep my pace and refuse to turn around, I ignored him. After 10 times he called my name, then I paused, " What, Kris ? "

    " How many times do I have to call you before you look at me , I'm not going to flirt you , okay ? " He spun me backwards, facing him.

" . "
    
    " Why are you angry with me ? Oh..... perhaps it's the monthly period ... or something ? "

I punch his stomach hard, " You knew about it, dumb ! "

    " Okay, okay  I know. But why do you have to punch that hard ? Auuuuuuwwww , it's hurt. "

" Cut the crap . What's happening to me ? " I  threw him a nasty look, asking him what I had in my mind lately. " What circumstances are you in ? ", he said shipping his hands into the pocket of his trouser. " Last night, my body change, it's almost took 5 minutes, mucsles popping out, it's hard to endure it oppa. I'm in edginess , always angry over small matters. I always fight with my older so-kind brother , Sungyeol and without no reason. And I threw punches everywhere, is this normal ? "

" Young were-wolf like you is normal. Don't worry, when the time is right, you have to stay with us. We will take care of you. "

    " Oppa, why I'm the one who inherit this sickness. Why not Sungyeol oppa. . . ?"

" Cause you're half. I mean, hyung also half. Possibility is 50%. Whether you get it, or not get it. That's all. Sungyeol didn't but you are. "

    " Lucky him. He can date everyone he wants without worrying anything. I hate him. " I walked away, speaking english, head hung low.
    

AUTHOR POV

    Brenda flipped the pages to find out the mystery happenings to her last week. Sehun came approached her with light footsteps to the table and she said, " Yah. I know it's you. "

" Eotteoke ? " Sehun raise his voice a little and Brenda's hand quickly closed his mouth . " Anja bwa. It's library, don't talk so loud. "

" Geundae... what is it you want to meet me about ? You want me to do chores again ? "

" Ani. .. .. .. .. "  Sehun shook his head, " Today your slave role will end. " He admitted. She keep quiet and place the book down, not smiling. " Oh, I thought you'll be hapy to hear it. " He said, looking at her reaction. She felt happy and relieved inside , but something's felt so wrong. She couldn't tell him that she didn't want it to be last. She want to stay as friend and see each other everyday.

" After this all ends, can I see you as always ? "

Sehun didn't expect that words can come out from . He was too shocked to hear that, " Neh. " She smiled and said, " You're different now. After this one week, you're not the same Sehun I know when we first meet. "

" Brenda, keu geon museun ddeus-i-yeyo  [ What do you mean ? ] "

" You changed a lot. A lot more than I know. " Her sparkling eyes blushed him.

    " What you said was right. Even if I gave you so much hard times, ordering you around, but we still have fun together. I changed. I felt closer to you. I'm sorry for all of my rudeness towards you. . Geundae. . . can we be friends ? "


" Em. Let's be friends. " She nodded then smiled. His handphone vibrated. He took it and run without saying goodbye. It's because of Chanyeol. He rushed to the place then he saw Chanyeol's white uniform had dark stains and blood on it.

 He saw Kai and Kris were there too. Chanyeol was grabbing the boy's collar, warning him not to tease abou this family.

" No Chanyeol, no. Stop.. " Sehun are trying to control his brother.

" We're at school.... yahhh keumanhae " Kai pulled Chanyeol's shoulder.

    Chanyeol ignored his brother's words and tightens his grip on the boy's collar. " Don't you dare say that again about our family... or else... "

Kris rubbed his hair, " Wae sarameul yokhago keuraeyo ? [ why mad at people ] Let them say what they want to say... yah Chanyeol ! "
    
Chanyeol hates to be called flower boy, the rumors about him and his brothers are spreading that they came form a very rich family , homouals, all of that comes from the boy's mouth and becomes a viral to the school scandal. He couldn't take it anymore, he suppressed his anger more when he found out who the real culprit is, the boy was one of the School's Magazine club member. He was about to bite him off but happens.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??? !! " , a teacher came and yelled at him, saw Chanyeol's wolf glowing eyes, sharp teeth.

Everybody froze.