Forbidden

Fall Into It


            The night came fast, Brenda didn't hesitate to dress up quickly and bid her family goodbyes. Rara's driver was waiting for them outside the mansion with a long black limousine. She hopped in. Brenda grinned to Rara as she took the seat. " There'll be a lot of business people around. Be sure to stick with us and don't ever flirt with one of the boys there. They're all players ", Rara advised her. Brenda nodded in agreement. Bot of them step in the big mansion with a classic feathery mask on their face. Music balst off their ears like tantrum. What a lovely mansion, Brenda thought. Rara walked away and greeted Boa. A waiter came approached you with a tray of wines. He offered you one and you took it politely. Yujin and Ina spotted you.

" Glad that you made your way up here bestie ! " Ina patted your shoulder.

Tao and Luhan sensed something wrong. They wanted to ask Kai but he was so faraway. Junsu pulled the mic and stood on the stage. he began his peech as everybody drew at his attention. After a few minutes passed about the chinese investor, he introduced his 12 sons. Soon 12 guys in tux coming down the stairs one by one. From the oldest to the youngest.

 


Xiumin  -  Succesful Businessman
Suho - Head Prosecutor
Baekhyun - University, major in music
Lay & D.O. - college, born in same year
Tao - Freshman year, college
Kai - 3rd year of high school
Kris & Sehun - Twins, 2nd year of high school
Chen & Chanyeol - 1st year of high school, born in same year
Luhan - Maknae ( Youngest ), middle school

 


    "Are they preparing for an award ? Look at Chanyeol the best derp face like always. " Rara mumbled to herself. You just smiled and turned your head to the crowd. Loud cheers can be heard. Every girls at the house cheered once they flashed their killer smile and said, " Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida, WE ARE ONE ! ", you was wandering if they're one of those idols. All of them was in black-suit tux but with different hairstyles. Rara who was standing beside you sqeualed when the red-haired guy called Baekhyun walked over. " Hi Rara-shi. Long time no see. " Rara relied him with an unpleasant smile, " Yeah, long time no see your ugly face everyday. "

    " Come on pals, we were friends since little. You forgot about that ? "

" Ever since I left L.A. we weren't neighbours anymore. " Rara smirked. She introduce you to him and it makes you startled more when Kris is waving at Rara. " Ugh ! The angry bird are coming. YOur classmate prince, Brenda. " Rara whispered in your ear. " What a nice necklace you have, Brenda-shi. " Kris said as he eyeing your neck. Rara took a sip of her blood-red wine and walked away to find Ina. Yujin was getting tipsy at the corner as she talked to Chen.

      Does the people in the mansion knew the trouble they're facing if the moon was in a full mode that night ? Were-wolf; the royal family filled up the space. But Boa on second floor who was frowning in disgrace looking at the fragile innocent girl with the charm necklace on her neck; undetectable scent giving her a worried look when kris and Baekhyun stood beside her. But she was wrong. There're two people that their scent couldn't be smelt for. Who's her ? Boa thought.

      Rara and Ina left you on the table alone. You were so bored then you decided to take a walk. Kris your unfriendly classmate glared at your eyes. You thought, ' why he's so hot when he does that ?'
    
     " Stop following me, derpy ! Go away ! " Rara shouted at Chanyeol. The happy-virus guy smiled and said, " No, I'm not following you. You have the magnet and now it pulls my heart away towards you. " Rara turned and gave him a nasty look. " Ewww ! Stop the cheezy words, troll face. It makes me sick. Why are you following me anyway , UGH ?! "

" Cause I am lost in your heart. Come on, Rara-ah. So many years we haven't met up, why are you turning cold and bossy now ? "

    " I AM NOT ! I'm matured already oppa. " Rara crossed her arms.

       Brenda walked away from Kris's  glare. She knew if she stays longer, she could have melt on the floor. Then the music tuned to a slow melody. You realised you were  standing right at the centre of the dance floor. The 12 guys of EXO offered their patners's hand and danced. Sehun who was cluelessly walk behind colided his shoulder to you. When you're about to fall, he reached his strong arms and lift you up on the waist. " Sorry. " He said. You are so dumbfounded and blinked many times before you could say, " nevermind. "

" Will you be my partner ? " you couldn't saying no to him. He's juts too hot like Kris. " How can I refuse ? " you said and bllus a little.

       Meanwhile Yujin are swaying with Chen at the back, Ina refused to dance with Kai. " Ina, let's dance. It wouldn't hurt you. Believe me. "

 

       "NO, young prince. I.. I don't know how to, " Ina looked down. Kai lift her chin up and said, " Take my hand and let me teach you. " Brenda thought, ' If he knows I am the one be his partner at the Dance Club , will he still want to ask me ? ' Then you realised Sehun's left hand were on your waist and that make your thoughts away. He began the conversation, " You're good at dancing. What's your name ? I'm Sehun, Kris is my twins. " You began to startled, " Uh ? Uh...my name is Brenda. Nice to meet you Sehun-shi. "

         " Brenda such a nice name for a girl, and it's pretty just like you, " Sehun smiled. You knew you should listen to Rara's advices, never stick to guys, they're all players. Guess Sehun is one of them. Then it's time to spun around. You held his hand and spun around like the others. But you stopped in a few inches away from his face. Adrenaline takes place and your face burned in embarassment. Sehun locked into your gaze and stopped dancing. He held your waist tighter. Your heart pounded. He became closer and closer until you can feel his breaths on your nose. Ina blinked of an eye, he gently pressed his lips upon yours. He sent an electric shock down to her spine. Both of you closed eyes and kissed for a brief second.
 
        He quickly pulled away and said in your ears, " Sorry. I didn't meant too. It was my first ever kiss. I'm so sorry, miss Brenda. Your lips attracted mr to do so. " Sehun didn't want to frighten you, but he wanted his first kiss so badly. You were so speechless to say anything then the next thing you do is runaway from him. You don't even realised one of your high heels were missing. Sehun took your ocean blue heels and grinned. You spotted Rara and pulled her away. " Sent me home. I'm ready to go. " Rara didn't hesitated but she did asked you, " What's wrong ? " You didn't replied her but you did whispered something tha she couldn't hear, it was my first kiss too.

            KAI