Red

Fall Into It

 

      Boa approached the lady with swagger. She noticed the lady didn't ahve any necklace. ' A vampire came here ? ' Boa thought. Soon enough, she saw Junsu her husband was talking to the lady. Boa decided to move foward and interupted, " Honey, don't you want to introduce me to her ? ". Junsu held Ba's shoulder, " Oh, yes . This is my wife, Boa. And this is Tiffany. She's from Vancouver, Canada. " Tiffany let out her best eye-smile and shake hands. Boa asked hesitantly, " SO you are one of those investor, pardon me are you korean too ? "

    Tiffany raised one of her eyebrows. " Yes. I'm a Korean but I was born in Canada. "
    
" Excuse me. " Boa pulled her husband hands away. " Honey, what's wrong ? ". Boa frowned and let go of his hands. " Yeobo. Don't yo know that she wwas a true vampire ? She could kill us in oneshot. "

" Relax, we're just bussiness partner. Sometimes, we have to think positive. " Junsu forced a smile. Boa glanced at Tiffany. she had the perfect inhuman body. With y and s, pale-white skin, long and straight hair in red colour, and an eye-smile which she was envy of. " Are you sure she didn't crossed the line ? "

          " Honey, just once, believe in me. "

      Ina was trying to get Yujin away from Chen. She dragged Yujin's hand, but she still refused to go. " Yujin, be quiet ! " Ina hissed. Yujin said in a miserable tone, " Chen oppa is a wolf ? Huh ?!! What are you kidding bout ? hahahhahaah ". Kai shook his head, " She must be drink a lot to say those unbelievable things. " Then, Suho came. " Chen, get up ! You're so stubborn. " Chen giggled his head in dizziness. " Geure, naega wolf ! ", he shouted. lay helped Suho. Kai and Ina pulled Yujin's hand and place it on their shoulder. Yujin started to sing a loud. " Take me by the tongue and I'll show you, all the moves like jagger ~ I got the moooooove mmooove like jagger ~ "

" Yah ! Geumahae. " Ina felt irritated. z' Ina, don't you know all of them was were-wolves ?Funny isn't it ?Hahahah heee, joengmal...kekek "

     Ina shook her head when she closed the car's door. " Yeah right, then I am a witch which will turn you into a duck if you can't shut up your mouth ! ", Kai chuckled and he narrowd his eyes. " Is something wrong ? Kai-shi.. " Ina asked. Kai flashed his briliant smile, " Aniya. I think it's better for you to go home. See you later at school, witch. " Ina drove off with her butler. Baekhyun asked Kai about what happened. He explained, " Our Chen told Yujin about the secret but they're drunk. Mostly human will forget about it later. " Baekhyun glanced at chen and to Sehun. " Yah ! Sehun-ah. What are you thinking about ? "

SEHUN POV

    I stared at the ceilings for a moment and answered him. " Hyung, I kissed a girl. " Baekhyun and Kai glared at me in shock. " Well, who's her ? " Kai curiously asked me. I smirked and look at the heels on my hand. " I don't know about her thought. We danced and I couldn't stop mysel staring at her lips and so we kissed. Then when I want to appologize, she runaway. Luckily, I got one of her heels. Guess I have to be a prince and find my Cinderella later on. " Baekhyun patted my back, " Aigoo, our Sehun already experienced his first kiss. I'm going to tell Kris ! " Baekhyun walked away cheerfully. I blushed a little, feeling embarassed about what I've done. Kai grinned widely, " What's so attractive about her ? "

    I didn't think hard to answer. I knew it was my first love. " Her scent totally makes me crazy, hyung. It's like a magnet. I think I ha- "

" Don't say the words. Remember, human are not meant to beout victims and forever are. She must be spraying many perfume on her body. "Kai snapped. I felt that the light that shine on my face slowly fades away when I realised that I wasn't normal. I am just a were-wolf, dangerous and thirsty for human blood every weekends. Suddenly I excused mysef to be upstairs, sulking over this live matters. I don't think I could sleep well tonight.

AUTHOR POV

      Around the corner, Kris was watching his twins all night long. He saw Sehun approaced the half-human but at the same time he couldn't destroy his happiness. Kris knew what Sehun felt that's what miracle called telepathy. Then he thought, didn't Sehun knew the girl has no scent at all ? Why is he still kissed her, he's just playing or what ?

    The clock ticks at 2 O'clock in the morning. Kris was still in pyjamas when he droved off to the kitchen to drink water. He saw Sehun's silhoutte behind the curtains. This is the chance to ask him. " Still having a nightmare or can't forget the kiss ? " Sehun shocked. " uhmm, ....aniya. " Kris didn't wait any longer o say this. " Sehun-sh what's so speacial about her scent ? " He was trying ot bait him. Sehun innocently said, " Amazing. I've never smelt something like that before. " Kris turned to him with a confused look. " I'm going to sleep. You should too. You're still haven't recovered full enough. "

 

          TIFFANY