Sustain

Fall Into It

 

 

             Soon evening came. Mary had just came back after being diagnose at the hospital. You cooked for dinner before your father could say anything about it. You saw Mary's elbow had been bandaged. Dop of blood slowly coming out on the white piece of the bandages in a very little amount. Her face filled with anger and depression.

    You wanted to say sorry but the word just didn't come out. Silence filled up the dining table tensely as they swallowed their emals. Nobod complimented Brenda for her talent in cooking, her dad said, " Brenda, Mary, 9 O'Clock, family meeting. Araseo ? ". Mary nodded. " Yes, dad. " You said deadpan. After washing the dishes and all,  you went upstairs to your dad's office. Quickly you turned the doorknob twice. "Seat. Please begin your story. "

After 3 minutes passed. . .

    " Dad, no ! I'm not the one who threw the remote ! She did it !, " Mary said. " Appa bianhada. But she started it ! ", you pointed to her. " Eonni , look at my elbow ! Do you think I'll hurt myself deliberately and be here ? No, absolutely not. In this case, it's your fault. I am the victim dad, why do I have to get the punishment ? "

" Appa, I'm not. " You said while look at your dad's eyes appologetically.

    Your dad sighed, " Then, do you hurt her, Binda-ah ? "

    Your head hung low. You can't answered him. " I...." Mary crossed her arms. You left the room after being scolded for what you did. You took a long walk to the backyards door. Words still lingering in your mind like a curse. " Don't throw the fault to Mary, Brenda.  You knew it's your own mistakes. I thought you've matured enough to take care of your little sister. Look what you did, she's hurt because of you. As a punishment, you cannot go out anywhere during the next school holidays. I have to cut down your expenses. "

    Through the darkness of the night, she couldn't see what's waiting infront of her. It's cold and dark. Brenda stopped by behind the warehouse, she remembered when she was 7 years old, that is the place that she went whenever she had problems. Even in the darkness, she clearly saw her paintings on the walls. Sehun and his brother went for the hunt as soon the full-moon appeared.

    " Hyung, I'm off. Better eat one for tonight. " Chen smiled at Sehun before he turn into the animal form.
Silence filled the atmosphere. No chirping birds, no barking dogs, no nagging dad. Cold breeze carressed Brenda's face. As she closed her eys gently, her thoughts began to step away. Brenda trailed her fingers on her own paintings. She smiled brightly. Her memories flasehd in her mind like a short drama. She missed her mum so badly.

    Sehun already set on his mind about Brenda. His evily smirk apeared on his face once he ran to the woods. Royal family such as Exo usually ate their victims in a human form. They also seduce their victims with their beautiness before they bite them. Chanyeol stopped behind Rara's house. He climbed the neares tree and saw a peaceful sleeping figure at the bedroom. Baekhyun ran over his feet and climbed up. " Chanyeol, you cannot eat her, " Baekhyun said. Chanyeol turned at him, " I know. I just wish if I weren;t a wolf, then we could be the happy forever couple right now. "

Baekhyun closed his eyes, " You know I love her too, right ? "

    Chanyeol frowned and jumped down the tree. " Better not change the fact that Lay did fall for Rara too. We'll see who she choose then. " After Chanyeol left, Baekhyun threw some pebbles on Rara's window. The sleepy girl opened her window and looked down.

" Hi. Just want to see you. "

Rara rubbed her eyes, " Baekhyun oppa ? Why are you here? You're ruining my dream. " Baekhyun giggled. " Because... I can't sleep without looking at your face. "

" Ewwww..! Cut it off. " suddenly Baekhyun's eye colour changed to red. Rara saw it glowed in the darkness. She continued, " Oppa..you eyes. "

    He immediately said goodbye and runaway. Baekhyun thought, ' I must be hungry. Rara will soon find out if I am still there. Well, I better go and eat some flesh tonight.'

Sehun smell her scent. He knew she was nearby.


       JUNSU

Sorry I didn't update earlier ~