One Bite

Fall Into It

   

     Summer break was almost over, it's time to go home, you thought. Minhyuk helped you to lift up your things in the bus. " Erm... " he began the conversation first. "

Uhm ? " you titled your head toward him. He scratched the back of his neck and said, " Do you have plans this weekends ? Wanna go out with me ? Well I thought you might be in trauma about that night, maybe I cou-"

" No. I have so much to do, thanks anyway. " You bowed and walked past him.

" She's so something. " Minhyuk watched her back.

    " Dad , I'm home ! " Brenda unlocked the main door of her house. Mary came from upstairs and sat down on the couch, looking at her annoyingly. " Dad wasn't at home. So, how's your day ? ", Brenda laughed and ruffles Mary's hair and walked to the kitchen. She took out an apple, washed it and eat. " I'm fine. But there's something that bothers me. I want to keep it a secret till he comes. ", she said and flopped down on the couch and watched TV. Mary was her younger sister 3 years younger than her.

She have the same long straight black hair and big pair of eyes and a perfect packed of teeth in white pearl. But her was more pale and fair than hers. " Have you breakfast already ? " she asked.

    Mary shook her head and yawned. " Later I'll make mine. How about you ? Hey have you say hi to my handsome prince Sungyeol by the way ? "
Brenda chuckled, " Yeah, I have. He said hi to you too. " Mary pulled the pillow beside her and she hugged it. " OMO ! Awwww ~ "

    " Crazy people. " Brenda walked off and pulled her belongings upstairs to her room. There were three of them in the house. Ever since her mom left her father alone after Mary was 2 years old, her father went busy up till now. He is a police officer, Head Chief that everybody was proud for, every case he solved, worth hundred thousand dollars, not in terms of won. Brenda didn't have many memories about her mom though, cause they said, her mom always worked overseas, she's a traveler. She remembered after looking at her 4 years old picture on the table, she asked her mother, " Eomma why you have to go everytime I see you around ? " Her mother smiled and peck on her cheek, " At seventeen you'll know it. "

    At night, he already came home and mary greeted him happily. " APPA ! ", she hugged him tighter. " How's my princess going ? " , " Same like the  old days, but with less happier since the OLDER people is here already. " Her dad grinned, " You seemed didn't grow a lot Mary. "

    Meanwhile you was on the kitchen , grilled some raw meat and preparing the dinner, and said bluntly, " Mary-ah I heard that ! ", they both chuckled. During the dinner, they chit-chat at each other and you was so glad cause you can tell them about your experience at the camp. You father narrowed his eyes when you said , " There's a boy came and approached me. " Mary chocked after you told them, Minhyuk came to rescue you. " Are you sure it isn't one of your dream ? " You shook your head lightly

and continued eating. Then you asked, " Dad, why did my scar went away so quickly, and the blood stains, it completely dissapear immediately, I saw it. What's happening ?

"

    Your father remained silent. Mary pour the sauce on her meat. " I love raw meat ~ ". Your father began to explain, " Dear, maybe there wasn't blood at all. It's just your imagination maybe you're so frightened about the boy, and you suddenly feel the pain so hard. Remember, next time don't go out on yourself alone, okay, thank god that Minhyuk save you, if he wasn't there, I don't know what happen with you, you know I don't want anything bad happen to you, right ? "

    You nodded and smield a bit. Deep inside, you still haven't figure this mystery out. ou saw your father's forehead was covered in sweat. " Dad, is it hot in here ? I'll adjust the aircond. . . " He turned to you and said, " No, it's the sauce, it's too spicy for me. " Mary grinned and said, " Ah maa ! Thank you eonni, you cook the best. "

Your father nooded in agreement, " Yeah, just like your mother. "

Another mystery to unlock, where's my mother ?

    People said, their mother left them because she found someone else and discover that she didn't love her father anymore. Is she cheating ?, you thought. But you know that she wasn't, the day she left you and your little sister, she managed to tell you, " Brenda, take care of your sister and your father, mom loves him the most, and don't forget, later on you'll soon see me again. Live well my sweetheart. "

    ' What is she trying to tell me about ? ', that question always stick to your head.

SOON IT'S time to go to school. You headed down the stairs and greeted your dad good morning. " I've made your meals. Come. " You sat beside him and put your bag aside.

" Gomawo. " You dad went away and came back with a small white box on his hands. " It's a gift from your mother, she said at seventeen you have to wore it. Before she left, she wrote you this. Your 17 Birthday had passed, so. . .  " You took the box and the paper. You read it out loud. Mary came and hear it.

    " Honey, thought I've left you for seventeen years, along with your sister, but actually I always there beside you. You have to wear this necklace everytime you're out from house. It's a lucky charm. I'm sorry and I love you all. Mary, don't worry when the time comes you''ll have yours too. Love, mom."
    
    With that, I wore it and go to school with my sister. It was a heartshaped neckalce, silver in colour with a weird symbol on it.


                                   


     JUNG SANG HIGH SCHOOL. It's the one of most spectacular school in this city, mostly higher class of people came to the school, so there are many rich students here. I never thought I was one of them. I heard the rumors spreading around my school. Mary asked one of her friend, " Erm, did you know what's happening ? ", the girl replied, "Of course. The sons of the Deputy of President of South Korea, will be in this high school. "

" Yah~ is he hot ? "

" You'll soon see them around. "

" Mary, I'm leaving. Bye. " I waved her and step off to my classroom.  

    
YOU POV

    As you can see, I'm not the type that loves gossip or hot guys. I don't like dates and make-ups, I'm just a simple and plain girl, and I like to save money. It's not that my father didn't give me any money, but it's my hobby since then. I want to visit my mother one day, dad said she lived with our grandmother at Canada. She left us because she felt her life wasn't meant to be with my father but I don't know if she have another family there.

    " Class, today there's a new student will be enroled here. Please introduce yourself. " I looked him, he has an outstanding height among the boys in our class, cool jawline and a blond hair that every girl could envy of. " Hi. My name is Kris. My.. my.. my hair was like this ever since I born. " Our class teacher said that he could sat next to me. I smiled at him and he replied me with a furrowed eyebrow. I guess he don't like to be friends at all. But I have to admit, he's so hot when he smiled. I thought I was

the one who saw that, but not, all of the girls went crazy before I did.

    Why I can't smell her scent at all, that's so strange, Kris thought.

    As time goes by, I discovered the charm on this guy named Kris. He is fluent in three languages; korean, chinese and english. WOW, couldn't it be way to hot for a guy ? At recess, I sat down with my besties on the same table. They are Yujin, Rara and Ina.

    " Have you seen them ? " Yujin asked.

    "WHO ? The derp guy ? " Rara smirked.

    " Oh, there's one in my class. His name is Kai. He's so handsome, I'm falling in love again. " Ina spoken.

" Erm, the sons of the deputy of president ? Is that what are you talking about ? " I asked.

" You're late for that question in 15 minutes. Of course, and I knew one of them was so greasy and derp. Chanyeol, he's sitting at my back. " Rara pulled the napkin and wiped .

I said, " Oh.. there's someone who sat beside me, but he's not so friendly. His name is Kris. He's kinda hot though. "

    " Mine was the best, Chen oppa ~~~ we have the same eye smile.. how cute, but he sat next to the fat girl, so I couldn't see his face for awhile when that fatty block it with her 'small' body. Annoying. " Yujin told us.

I laughed at it and turned my head away. I'm not paying attention in the conversation anymore, there's something that my eyes longing for.

AUTHOR POV

    She saw a bunch of tall guys were heading towards the cafeteria. They were walking with their swagger and gritted teeth. " It was 5 of them only,  actually there's 12 of them. " Yujin explained. " So, you were saying. . . two of them were twins ? how could. . . " Ina frowned. Yujin and Rara were in 1st grade, mine was in 2nd

grades, Ina was in 3rd. They became best friend because of their family were friends, they actually lived in the same neighbourhood thought. So that's mean between the five of them, there's a twin ?

    " Chanyeol and Chen were borned in a same year, Kevin said. " Yujin bite her sandwiches. Rara continued," Kris have a twin. Ah, now I remember, I have met them in an occasion, well, it's a party though, my father forced me, you know he's one of the chairman. . . "

    At the back, you saw a blond hair guy just like Kris. Rara continued, " There he is, Sehun. At the back. " she pointed him with her lips. " How lucky are you ! My mom always hang out with the fashionitas which I don't like, they always make me a stone. I wish I could live like you, I'm so jealous Rara. " Yujin squealed. Ina was busy munching her bread when you asked her, " Who are they really ? "

    " I heard, they were called EXO. A group of kingkas at their previous school. Teachers can't mad at them, because of their parents. "

" Is that so. . . "

    " Hey, wanna go shopping with me tomorrow ? "

" Erm... I better checked my shcedule first, my manager wouldn't be happy if he heard that. " you joked.

    " Wait, I think my fans are snapping my pictures. " Ina replied.
    
    Exo, on the across table were chattering about this one weird girl behind. Kris said, " Do you see that girl over there, the one who's chatting with her friends, ponytail, polka dots ribbon on her head. " Chen nodded, " What's with her, ... don't tell me you want to eat her. " Sehun as always having his aegyo toward his brothers, " Hyung ~~~ please buy me lunch ~~ buing, buing. " Kris smiled and said, " Why do I have a twins like this ? ". Kai shook his head saying no. " I'll go. " Chanyeol stood up. " She's  so something. " Kris said. Kai turned to Brenda's position and looked at her, " What, tell me. "

" I can't smell her scent. "

    That leave a big question mark on their heads. Chanyeol having the same situation as his brother are, " Yes, nothing I can smell of her. " Sehun frowned. " Hey, what's wong, feel dizzy or wanna be a wolf ? " Kris asked. Sehun tried to smile, " Guess I haven't fully recovered. " But he knew something is wrong and he tried to recall back the incident, and thought, ' Where could the girl is now ? '

    After school, they have to participate on clubs and so on. Sehun and Kai choose to be in Dancer club. Kris and Chanyeol took the Singer club, while Chen was let alone in Mathematics club. " Why are you becoming weirdo these days ? " , Chen grinned, " Aniya hyung, I just want to be the cool guy and girls will be surround me, like you ! " Chanyeol patted his head, " Better not fall so hard on human blood, they get you disinherit. "

" Araseoyo. "

Kai hung his left hand on his younger brother's shoulder. " Ah, hyung apayo. "

    " Just show them how closed we are. "

Girls at Dancer club swooned over them with their pleading eyes, waiting to be partner with. That day, a tango dance must be learned , everybody must have partners. Kai choose ssome of the random girls, while Sehun still with his arrogance looks, " Sehun, you haven't find one ? " The teacher asked.

    Sehun didn't answered her and took a step to the door, he was preparing to leave that room when the door knob was twitched open..

" I pick her. " Sehun took Brenda's hand and went foward. " Uhm, I ... I... "

" Shut up. Just dance. "
    
    In the meantime, the music began to blast the room. " Okay ready, in five six, seven, eight... "

" Watch the pro. " Sehun glared at you before he took your waist and spun you around. Kai was enjoying his time too. " You're good at this. " you said, perspiration forming on your forehead. " Sweaty. " He smirked. You sat down as the learning session is over and took out your towel. Sehun was adjusting his socks and shoelace, Hyuna came beside you, looking at you with her narrowed eyes.

" What ? "

    " You didn't tell me you knew him. "

" Him? I don't even know his name. He just grabbed me. "

    " Jeongmal ? Some of the girls already talk bad about you. "

" Wow, fangirls. "

    Soon it's time to dance battle among the students. Sehun stood up looked at your direction. You do the same and stretch your amrs a bit, Hyuna running hastly to Kai. " What's your name ? " Kai asked. " You better focused on this battle first. " Sehun approached you, grabbed your arms and went foward. You danced with him and followed his his breaths, " One, two, one, two. "

    Your hair brushed his face when you turned around, " Mianhae. "

" Tsk. Your charm don't works with me, nerd. " he said bluntly.

    " And... stop ! " The teacher stopped the music to see if anybody got mistake. It's an awkward position, you were holding hands with him, eye to eye. That eyes it couldn't be. . . , you thought. Sehun started to fell pain in his head. " Argh ! " He stumbled down to the floor. Kai went out with him, " Sorry, teacher, he kinda have migrain these past days, I'm taking him home. Sorry young miss. " He kissed Hyuna's back hand and waved.

" He, he, it couldn't be him, right ? " you muttered.

    " What are you saying about ? " Hyuna frowned.