Voice

Fall Into It

 

 

             The wolf stopped and came foward. without a doubt, I tried to run again with a shaking legs. He jumped on me and grouched at my back. Is my life going to be end lke this ? Please God, have some mercy in me, I'm not even married yet, jebalyo....

    Bright, mettle, empower to the creature that showed lustful desire to eat me described strongly within the glowing of the full moon. My eye-tooth started to lengthen agin and I felt cold second by second. I have to live, I pushed him away with all my strength and get up. he gritted his teeth and pulled me to the walls. His nails dugged into my flesh, and touched my humerous, I screamed as the pain emphasized my feeling of being killed.

    I suddenly realised, this similar situation. . . . . My blood dripping out once again and when I stared those pair of eyes, I knew this crature was the same on my summer break. Sehun knew he should seduce her first, but he didn't when he discovered, she is the same person he seduced that summer.

    " Dad, dad, Mary-ah ! ! ", I cried for help. The wolf stopped his actions. He released his arms off me. I was totally dumbfounded by his sudden attacks, his sudden reactions towards me.

I was wearing this dress that night, and now I felt the colours turned to red, my blood.

 


  



AUTHOR POV

    Sehun stared at her with his yellow glowing wolf eyes, screamed in pain, somehow he knew Brenda was the same girl he found that summer. he stopped all his actions and continued staring at her and blood was slowly covering her dress and her body like a hot chocolate poured into a cup. They both remembered the gaze. The summer break memories. Suddenly a black silhoutte dragged the wolf in a second.

" Minhyuk, save her. "

" Yes, madam. "

    Minhyuk crouched down, eyes glaring at Brenda's body in blood, he carefully lift her and runaway. Brenda fainted before she could even know what's had happened.

" Stay away from her, or I 'll kill you young wolf . " The voice became angrier and attacked him. Sehun was so hungry, exhausted, injured and he out after that. Baekhyun approached him. He turned back to normal, with his human finger, Baekhyun looked at his younger brother's arm. " Sehun-ah, don't telll me you fought with a bear this time. Yah ! Ireohnayo. "

    Looking worried, Baekhyun tried to contact his father. " Dad, he fainted again. " The scent of a werewolf began to fade and an unconcious human body half lifeless lying beneath the thick woods.