Beginning

Fall Into It

 

         In the morning, Brenda woke up and felt a headache as soon her eyes opened. " Where am I ? ", she said touching her forehead and heard Mary's voice. " What the heck are you thinking ? You slept at the backyard's deck yesterday.  are you losing your mind ar are you just pretending to sulk ? " Sis, you should take your pills. "

    " I am not crazy yet , Mary. " I just confused and I don't know who left me there, that night. Who had save me from bitten by a wolf ? Could it be  Minhyuk again ? BUt--why ?

    Questions running on her head like puzzle, unsolved puzzle. Feeling lazily,  Brenda refused to go to school today. But her nagging dad already waited for her at the looby. Munching to her bread with a peanut jam, she stepped out from the house. Hyuna messaged her at the car.

B ! Sorry :( I gave ur phone no. to a guy  > sehun accidentally MIAN ~

    That news make her hed aches more, she looked at the window trying to calm down with a pissed off face. She thought, Hyuna, how could she do this to me ? Ugh . ... Sehun !!! Why does he want my phone number ?!

    It didn't took so long to bear with the situation. Sehun called her. " Hey ! Remember your punishment. See you at the gate. " As soon he finished talking, Brenda shut the phone off and throw it on the seat, but the phone fell to her leg. Mary whom was sitting beside her threw her a look. " What are you looking at ? Just look at the window, " Brenda pushed Mary's face to the window direction. Both of you got off the car at the same time. You looked at the gate of the school. There he was with a bored look on his face, kicking pebbles on the ground, hands on his pocket, shoulders sticked to the gate. Mary jogged off and avoid to have a conversation with you. You tried to fit in the bunch of sutdents while they hurriedly passed the gate. Sehun pulled your shoulders and spun you backwards to face him.

    You were in shock. Nothing felt hurt on your shoulders. You were totally going nuts from that night. And if the attacks was just a dream, how could you were sleeping at the deck after all had happened. What sort of fantasy is this ? " Hello ~~~~~~ ", he said waving his hands on your face. " Uh ? "

" At last, the came back to earth. "

" Let me go, " you said and shrugged off your body.

"Meet me at the cafeteria at recess. I think my exotics were looking at us now. Better run to class, or you'll be late ! "

    She raised an eyebrow when the teacher and all of her classmates glanced at her stiff body at the door, waiting to be scolded. " Sorry sir. Traffic these days. " She lied.

    Hyuna shut her eyes and ignored your stare when you walked passed her. Quickly you opened your maths textbook and began to concentrate on the board. kris bit the top of his black pen and whined softly when a crumpled paper hitted his head.  He opened it and saw your name. " Psst ! Yah .. for you. "

You said, " Mwoya ? I don't like love letter. "

" Tsk. As if... " Kris jerked back. You blushed when you knew it was from Hyuna. A letter of appologizing. Kris continued chewing his pen again. " Hmmm, jeoseongeyo, Kris. Can you pass it back to Hyuna ? "

" Andwae, shiro. I'm busy. "

    " Aish ! Why you like chewing things a lot ? "

" Sometimes I do need sharpen my teeth. "



My Amazing Best Friend Brenda already have a account !

namstarWifeyy

TQ for your comment ~~