Between

Fall Into It

 

 

              " Are you sure that attacks are from a vampire ?, " Boa asked Doctor Cho who was slirpping his glass of human blood in the room. It was his hospital and mostly sick were-wolves were taken there and not the ordinary human. It's a private hospital only for those who had bitten by a wolf will be sent there. White ailings and walls were decorated with pictures of wolf, full-moon, and abrubtly baby pictures. . . Junsu raised his eyebrow. " You mean our Sehun being attacked by random vampire in the woods at Seoul and it was a powerful one ? How could that beast didn't care about the promises ?

    " Calm down, Mr. Junsu, " Cho Kyuhyun said as he slirppped the last drop. " Sehun might put himself in a REAL danger if this attacks continues. I concluded that on yesterday night, he provoked the vampire without him realizing. "

    " This is a serious matter, Doctor Cho. Will he be alright ? "

" Sehun mother ... it's hard to say. But he recover so fast lately and I think he should drink more blood and get sosialized with humans to regain his strength and energy. As a matter of fact, I thought both of you should avoid him from hunting at the same woods again. It could harm your royal pack, plus the entire wolves we'll be at war. "

    " I see. Could you track the vampire then ? ", Boa asked and placed her hands on her lap.

" Ma'am, I'll try my best but for now they're undetectable. "

    " Wait, you mean.. ? "


Dr. Cho nodded a little and went on, " Yup. Not just vampire, but there's a demon involved in this case. There's a sign but, it wasn't confirmed yet.  Don't worry , we will informed you when we know."

~



    At the evening, Tifanny yawned. She just wake up after she protected her girl last night. She was clearly hoping that her daughter would be alright. She felt guilty rushing in her blood as she remembered the day she left her family. Tiffany reached her smart phone on the table and dialed the numbers the she missed for. " Yeoboseyo ? ", a young girl's voice spoke. At first, she flinched and hesistated to reply her so she just hung up. It was Mary, a mother could tell everything, even when she only heard her once. She suddenly missed her little voice and remembered Mary's little presence when she was 2 years old. Then, she dialed the number again. Mary picked it up.


  MARY ( 2 YEARS OLD )



    " Yeboseyo ? Dangsin duguya ? If you're not answering me, then goodbye. " Tiffany realised something. She quickly snapped her thoughts away and replied, " Neh. Cheonan.. is your father at home ? The police officer ? ". Mary shook her head, " Obseonikka. Jeoseonghamnida. Geunde....dangsin-eul ? "

" Tell him ... Miss Hwang called. That's all. Thank y- " Mary quickly pushed the button and ended her call. She talked to herself, " Hmp, you're wasting my time. " She continued watching her favourite drama, School 2013. Brenda jogged downstairs and went beside her. Standing with a guilty look. " Eonni wae ?, " Mary asked her in a flat voice, and only look at the TV screen.

" Mary-ah, you want to help me or not ? O---Okay,.... I'm sorry for my earlier actions. If I invite you to somewhere else.. with me... but I still don't know where is it ...will you accompany me ? "

    " Depends on what you'll gave me after that. "

" I'l do your homework ! For three days. Pleaseeeeeeee~ " Brenda sat beside her, with her puppy eyes. Mary nodded, " You said so sis. Okay I'm going. But why don't you invite your friend ? That same age as me ? Yujin or Rara ? and why me ? Why don't that eonni, Ina ? "

    " Ina has an assignment to do, Yujin go to her piano classes, Rara babysitting her nephew. Hyuna.... naneun molla, I'm still mad at her and I was afraid to face her, so you'll be going with me tomorrow with that bastard after school, I already told daddy. " Mary turned to her, " Who's this bastard ? "

" The annoying man I know at school. Don't ask for more. I hate to think of it. "

 

 ~


    Meanwhile that night when Kai had just woke up form his deep sleep because of the paracetamol effects, he went to bath and there's aloud banging sound coming from the door. " Oh ? Duguya ? ", he asked. Sehun screamed, " Hyung, palli ! I can't stand anymore, yahhh palli palli, I want to defecate ! !!! UGGGHHHH ". Therefore Kai applied his shampoo faster, " Wait a minute. " Baekhyun came to their room and pushed Sehun away. " Yah ! Jongin-ah palli, I want to defecate ! Yahh palli ! "

" Hyung, why don't you used yours ? " Sehun shot him a look. " Ah ! Ah ! I think it wants to come out now !!!! Chanyeol used it. "

" Andwae. Go back, this is my room. Kai hyung palli open the door !!  ", Sehun pushed Baekhyun away. Sehun was just want to went in the toilet when Baekhyun suddenly grabbed his shoulder and locked the toilet before him. [ Their bathroom was so large, even the toilet was in there and beside it, there's a changing room occupied with clothes , shoes, neckties, you name it. ] Feeling hurt, Sehun yelled, " Bacon hyung ! I'll get my revenge. " He headed to downstairs. He thought, " Fuhhh , thank god it's empty, " while walking to the kitchen's toilet. Then D.O. ran before him and do his thing. " Yah! Hyung I'm first ! AHHHHHH !!!! ", he said and run to 3rd floor using a small elevator at the basement. " Tao hyung ! You want to bath right ? Let's go together. "

Tao was being dragged by Sehun asked him, " Why are you sweating ? You're not sick again right ? ". " Aniya my poop want to go out. " Tao laughed endlessly and went to bath, before that he managed to ask him, " Do you want to bath with me  ? ". Sehun ran as fast as he can and aswering Tao 4 minutes after that, " Hyung ! I want to but.... why don't you said to me that there's no water working on these pipes ? And your tissue paper are all run out ..... NOW HOW DO I ..... UUGHHHH ! "

" Mianhaeyo...." , Tao came and gave him tissue papers.

    Sehun came back to his room, Kai looked at him and smiled. " Feeling great ? "

" I should asked hyung the same question. " Kai pointed to himself and sat at the corner of his bed. " I'm fine now.. ". Sehun narrowed his eyes, " Tell me why you suddenly got flu ? ". Kai raised up his legs and pushed his body backwards and lay down. He said, " Naneun.......eiiii, chincha jukenne."

" Malhaeyo hyung. "

    " When I was transforming, I went to the woods like always and find my prey...yoja eyo chincha. I don't know she a witch. So I kept trying to eat her, and soon she mumbled something that cause me felt so dizzy. I looked at her and she smirked on me, then she said ' you seduce the wrong girl Mr.wolf ', I was so shocked of how a human like her could say things like that then I realised, she was holding a wand. "

Sehun nodded , " Ahhh geureso ? "

" Nan....jeongmal, she's so pretty at first, but then her face became creepy..and it rains... and I was soaked, then I reached home and Dr. Cho came. "

" So, hyung you didn't ate one too ? "

" Yah ! Babo ! This is Kai , how could you say those words to me ? I did. "

" Eotteoke ? "

" I ate a HIV person, before I reached house. It was so cold and he was a random person and I don't know he's having a HIV diseases. "

" That's why you caught a flu, OH MAN ! didn't you got infected too ? "

" Hello Sehun ~ we are werewolves, half immortal...", Kai smirked and continued, " How about you ? I've seen you fainted twice when hunting... "

" About that let say I got attack by a bear or something and I did trying to eat the same summer girl again. "

" SHE ? "

 


sorry for not updating a while ! I'll be on semi-hiatus later on. MIANHAEYO :(