Misjudge

Fall Into It

 

                    The light of the sun touched up Brenda's face as she got up. Her father already left them before breakfast. She noticed Mary was sitting at the table, spreading the blueberry jam on the bread. " Morning. Have you done your homework Mary-ah ? Don't forget tomorrow there's a school  to attends for. "

          " Yes , Mam. I'll do it after this. It's no tlike the teacher will eat me if I didn't handed it. "

" Mary, It's Sunday morning. Don't try to provoke me. " Brenda said, munching her bread. After breakfast with your annoying little sister, you went upstairs to study. Suddenly, you heard a lous voice came from downstairs. It bothers you a lot. Mary was dancing to 4Minute- What's Your Name ? , like she was partying alone at the living room. You quickly tap on her shoulder and told her to turn down the volume. " ANDWAE ~ Shiro yo . " Mary refused. You took the nearest cushion's pillow and hit her head. " How can I study with this loud voices ? Please understand me, brat ! "

" Hello my nerd sister ! I don't even care if you want to study or no, yah ! It's Sunday ! All we need to do is relax. "

" Neo ! " you felt defeated and slammed your door's room shut. After an hour, you stormed off to the couch and grabbed the remote control to turn off  the TV. Mary looked at you in disgust. She crossed her arms and glared at you , " Eonni ! Give me back the remote ! "

      " Shiltagu ! " you do a mehrong to her. Mary attacked you until you lie down at the carpeted floor. Both of you grabbed the remote and not letting go.  "It's mine, neo  waeire ? " Mary pulled the other end of it. You look at her with  a gritted teeth, you stared at her encrust as you hold the remote hardly. " Eonni, let it go ! " Mary shrugged in your arms again. You want to push her away lightly . . . .


  Mary's body bumped at the wall, the remote flew away before it knocks the aquarium nearby, water spilled out to the floor. Loud music still lingering at the awkward atmosphere. Since it's Sunday, no maids will clean up the mess. Which means you have to do it by yourself. YOu turned to Mary and said, " Mianhae. Are you hurt ? "

" Look at your own face. " Mary tried to stand up. Bells ringing. Head Chief of Police Department; Mr. Han showed up. "Both of you need to prepare your explainations. " Brenda looked at the mirror, her lips are bleeding, slowly she touch the tip of her lips, then she felt her eye-tooth was longer for a few centimetres, and that was not normal..

As soon as she looked closely, it returns to it's normal length. After she blinked, the bleeding stops and vanished in a second.





What has happened to me ?

               MINHYUK