Hastiness

Fall Into It

YOU POV

       It didn't took so long to eat breakfast with the busybody youger sister; Mary. " Come on, tell me about last night story. " I smiled and dragged my school bag to the door. " Mary-ah, palli you're going to be late. " She begged me to tell.. I told her, " After school. Later. "

       Once I stepped in the class, I saw a pair of cold eyes were staring at me. Like he would punchd me straight on my face. What's my fault ? Unnfortunately, on this whole year, I'm going to seat next to him everyday. " Good morning, Kris-shi. " I tried not to look at his eyes. He ignored me and look at Hyuna's direction. Hyuna sat infront. At this high school, students voted her the most pretty girl. But I'm not proud to be her bestfriend. I just like how she is, the true inside of her.

      Hours passed. Bells ringing. I quickly went to the cafeteria with Hyuna clinging on my side, my face was emotionless. I still couldn't forget about yesterday night. Then he came. He was a feet away from me when we both went to queue up in a long line. I looked down. Hyuna noticed my awkward mvements. " Brenda, what's wrong  ? Are you sick ... ? ". I shook my head lightly, and I quickly took my meals as usual. On the way to the table, I slipped. Syrup are all over my uniform, rice covered my face. Hyuna helped me wipe my dirty complexion. I saw a boy walking away, smiriking " YAH ! Why did you pushed me earlier ?! ", I yelled. He turned.

    " Tsk. Because you're obviously blocking my way. " he said in cold tone. i met his brown eyes and frowned. " Shouldn't you say something for all of this ? ". Anger in myself rosed up. " Should I ? Whatever. " Sehun rolled his eyes on me and walked away just like that. Yujin came behind. School janitors quickly cleaned my mess, " What's going on ? " Yjuin asked. I looked pissed off but then I laughed once Ina asked me, " Bren, where did you go ?You smelled like a mushroom soup. Did you go bath in a mushroom soup ? "

" Guess he's like Kris. Cold.....person. " Hyuna said. " Twins. But they're too hot to melt me. Espeacially Chen. " Yujin munched her meat. Rara was jumping haere and there with her big smile and carrying her tray. " Hello, everyone. Brenda, I heard about what happened. Eonni, I got a plan. " I really did listen to her stupid ideas. she wanted me to prank that Sehun. And most unfortunately about him was he was my first kiss. I don't think I'm ready to tell them though. Privacy is important. Like Rara sid, Sehun got a class duty after school. I didn't have to wit too long for that. Though my lil sister begged me to be herstoryteller. " Mary, I'm going home late. " she demanded, " Better let me know all of this. "

    As planned, Sehun was on his class, talking to a girl. Somehow I felt hurt inside. He is smiling and grinning so happily ot the girl. I peeped out from the window and hide myself behind the wall when I saw Kai  was approaching me. " Sehun-ah, don't take the job so hard. Your health are not recovered enough. Remember, go home before dinner. See ya. "

   "Neh hyung, I know. " Sehun smiled. Does he just being nice with everybody ? Seconds flew by. He left the classroom. I walkied in holding a book from my acquaintance in that class and slowly stepped towards his table. I sat there and pulled out his bag from behind. Rara was true, he did wrote a diary and carry it everywhere since tlittle. I just want to reveal his secret, just one exactly. Immediately I flipped the pages, I read it silently. His hand-writing was so neat. I could tell you. My eyes scanned it fast then stopped when I saw the word, hurt. My stomach felt like I want to throw up. Don't Brenda, don't. This is no the time to be nice and sympathized. I saw the word fainted. The door twisted open.

           HYUNA