Secret ?

Fall Into It

 

    Cold chill run to my spine, I gasped. I put the diary back on his back as past as I can and got up. " What is this doing here ? " he said, walked passed me. I stared at him when he stood beside me waiting for my explainations. " Appologize to me for what you have done. " I said as I placed the book I borrow beside his table and glared at him. Sehun adjusted his necktie and smirked. " Yah, it's not my fault ! You're the one who blocks my way first. "

" Just appologize, you wouldn't die kuchi ? "

" Like I care. " He stormed off. I quickly pulled his arm. " I'll tell everybody bout your secret. " Sehun shoved away my hands, like I was a dirt or something, he glared at me and rubbed the back of his neck. " You really get into my nerves, . " He began to get closer to me. I went backwards until the wall was already behind my back. " What do you know about me, huh ? You don't know a thing. Stop being ridiculous. " I quickly answered him. " You...evr had fainted. "

    Sehun locked his gaze in mine. I could see his eyes from that night. His hands started to move, he placed his hands on the wall beside my cheeks, he closed the space between us and breathed in, " What else ? "

Then he leaned foward.

I shut my eyes.

       " Do you think I would kiss a ? In your dreams !! " He laughed.

I pushed him and ran to the door. I could even felt his evily smirk behind me.

SEHUN POV

      This maiden might be something. Her scent was so tough, and different. Maybe when the full moon come, she'll be my snacks. It's so delicious to smell it, I can't wait to search for her and eat her flesh. The more I think of it, the more I felt something wrong with me.  I just danced with her once, why should I think of her ? She's not even closed enough to be one of my crushes. SNAPPED !

      She wasn't the girl  I met that summer break, right ?

      It couldn't be........


Sehun quick ! palli, go home and help me.     

I heard Kris voices all over my head. This is a wolf thing. We could hear our thoughts among our family. It happens, always. Whenever we're in trouble or went hunting. I hoped on my limousine and told my driver, " Straight, home. "

      Soon, wen I was standing outside the mansion, Baekhyun hyung opened the door,, running. " Hyung ! What's going on ? "

"Don't go inside. They're crazy."

I glanced at my watch. It was on 5.30 PM, the sun prepared to say goodbye. Baekhyun quickly his car engine. I popped out my head at the house. It was a chaos. Chanyeol and Kai were arguing on games, Chen and Lay are teasing D.O. at the kitchen. " Hyung, where's mum ? " I asked Tao. He shrugged and left the mansion. I haven't see the sign of Kris everywhere. Xiumin and Suho are throwing pillows around the house , screaming at each other. I decided to walk to the kitchen..

D.O. hyung accidentally threw a pie on my face. " What the---, where's Kris ? ! " I yelled at them. Seriously, I don't like dirty things. There was flour spread all over the floor, eggs on the sink, mud-like chocolates dribble from the top of the refrigerator. " Upstairs. " Chen said. I left them and went upstairs. Luhan, our maknae's voice can be heard along the stairs. " Hyung ! I didn't. " i saw Kris are trying to open Luhan's pants. " Then, let me see it. "

   I shook my head and blurted out. " Kris, this is your problem ? I thought it was serious. "

He turned at me with a solemn expression. " This is a serious problem. "

" Hyung I did not. " Luhan keep denying the matters that I still can't figure it out. Kris yelled, " You stole my newly buy underwear and you wear it now, right ???!! I already saw Calvin Klein name on top of it. "

I chuckled. " EEEEEIIIIII, Luhan-ah, do you really enjoy wearing it that much ? ". Luhan shook his head innnocently. " Aniyo. I did by calvin Klein too. "

Kris grabbed Luhan's waist and pulled out his underwear. " Ah ! Mine was pink, " he whispered. Both of us laughed at Kris as he turned away, downstairs with his tomato red face.


     Boa