Excuse

Fall Into It

BRENDA POV

" Dear diary, today must be different. It has to be " , I wrote. Dad were making our breakfast today and Mary was helping him in the kitchen. " Oh. Brenda, morning sweetheart, here take your salad. " He handed me the bowl , as Mary munching hers to the dinner table, dad appologize to us, which is rare, " Oh, I'm sorry about yesterday night. I'm home too late. "

" Geuraeyo Appa ? ", Mary said.

    " No. appa. We're just fine. Nothing to worry about. "

" Uhm.. appa is something wrong with your work ? "

    " It's a .. an ... animal attacks here and there, it's not for you all to concern about, though... " he paused a second and whispered, " but it is if they're coming back. "

" Dad, what is it ? I can't hear you. " Mary put her fork down, and I stared at him, who are they.. and why I can hear what he whispered alone so clearly ?

    Before I entered my classroom, I saw Rara was a feet meter away, talking to the phone, and yes why I stood there so long ? I could hear everything she said ! It's like I'm just beside her, I couldn't believe all this ridiculous thing. " Hello, yes, yes, I am. Now why ? meet me at recess okay ? I got class right now,, so please..... don't bother me ! ", I eavesdropped her.

    Kris leave my seat and sat on his when I arrived. " Yah ~ how good you are last night. It's like .. you are really have a fate to be housemaid, why don't you just write it down on the ambition form ? " , he laughed and Hyuna asked me what happened. " Don't listen to him Hyuna, he's a freak, you know, he does not wash his laun- " Kris shut my mouth with his hand, he does not want me telling how behave he is at home. " Yah, Han Bin Da , yah .. geuman .. tsk. " This is strange. I ate breakfast, but I felt like I didn't. Just 15 minutes ago, and my stomach filled with hunger. Maybe this is why I don't like eating veges in the morning.

    While I was standing with my tray, picking my meal for lunch, Sehun came and took it. I forced myself to sat with him, " Why are you not sitting down ? " , he said.

" Go eat with your siblings."

    " No no uh uh ~ sit down. " He pointed his index finger on me.  Ina and Rara was a bit far from my table, I just wished someone could save me right now from this jerk. Everybody was staring at me though, how can I eat ???


RARA POV

I was walking with Ina to the table we always eat when lunch. " Could you believe that ? Baekhyun oppa actually there outside my house. Ina , where's Yujin ? "

    " So, you find him interesting enough to be your boyfriend ? Uh.. Yujin ? I haven't seen her either. " Ina replied.

I drank the milk , but it tastes like a rotten ramyun. " What is this milk ? ", I said as I spat it all out. " Are you alright ? "

" No, this is , give me your coffee eonni. I'll buy a new one.. "

    Willingly, Ina gave the coffee to me , and I drank it, " That is much better.  "

" What's wrong with Yujin ? She became so secretly living. I heard, they were changing house last week from my mom, but yeah, don't they have to do housewarming party ? I mean, we're her BFF right ? ", I said giving my opinion.

    " Rara, maybe they haven't settled down everything. I think. "

" Uhmmmm.. no. A fashionita like her mother wouldn't live in a messy house. Logically thinking. " I shake my head lightly.
    
    " So, you're saying Yujin are trying to avoid us ? "

" No. She's not avoiding us Ina, you see. She's just, I mean I can sense that she have secrets, and she don't want to tell us. " I said, as I received message from Lay oppa. " Excuse me, eonni. I'm sorry. I need to go. " I handed her the new fresh brewed coffee and left the table.

' Meet me. Now. Playground. '
                              - Lay oppa

    " Yah palli. " I heard him and run faster, " Ughh.. this is where you choose to have a very important disscussion ? ",

* I'm so annoyed *

" Listen well, Rara. I don't want anybody hurt you, you understand ? At your age now, there will be so many sign for you to change, transformation is a must, yes, I admit , you're just half, but you still belongs to the royal, our pride as werewolf to stay alive. If you cannot control it, it will ruins up everything. I met, your father, I keep him my promise to help you through all of this. I will protect you, wherever you are.  But you must accept reality. "

    " What's so good about being half ? What's pride of royality I involved in ? Why my father has to be one of your kind ?!!! ", I shrieked at him. I was waiting patiently hearing his explainations before I burst it all out. His driver shocked and back off two steps.

" Rara. Listen. "

    " Reality ..................... I can't accept reality , " I cried, my knees bend to the ground. He hugged me softly, " Shuh, shuh, it's gonna be okay."

BRENDA POV

    I ate while he's glaring at me, and suddenly he throwed up a history books on the table so hard, and it makes everybody surround us shocked. " Read it, I have my quiz tomorrow, so tutor me this evening, okay. "

" MWO ? "

    " Remember, one week ? "

" Uhmm,,............Neh. " I sighed deeply and stared at me like I want to punch his nose to bleed. " Brenda, why are you here ? " Rara came beside him and took a seat. " What are you two doing ? " she asked us. Sehun gave his cold stare, " Can't you see ?  We are eating. "

I quickly placed down my chopsticks as she told me to stand up. " Brenda eonni, get up now. "

    Sehun throwed his chopsticks on the table hard, and noticed Rara's tears still hanging at the corner of her eyes. He spoked, " Yah ! Where did you learn your table manners ? Should I talked about your attidude at home , in front of these people ? Or, should I call Chanyeol to wipe your tears ? Should I ? "

    Rara took my hand and pushed me behind her, " Sehun oppa, I'm so annoyed with Lay oppa and now, YOU ? Stop bullying people and get a life. You want Chanyeol see this all ? Call him. I don't care, you want to tell them ? Haebwa. Malhae. Do it, and I ...... "

She whispered to Sehun's ear, " I swear I will let you stay in the hospital until you cannot eat forever. You knew me. "

    And both of them don't know I heard it all.

" Brenda, give me cappucino before you head back to the class, ara ? " Sehun left the table ordering me to do my duty again. I thought I shouldn't say this, but I find him interesting. The way he orders me around , somehow I like it. I like being his slave. Slowly I felt I can become his friends.


Author's Note : Omg. This is just a beginning. There's a lot are coming. Guest characters are all up too.