Update 2

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}


Update 2


 

"uhh. Ehem. We can leave the two of you here. Kris, come with me" Mr. Wu cut in and went out of the room with Kris.



"appa. How could you leave your daughter" you said.


"Mr. Wu and I just had a problem with the business. By the way, are you and Kris getting along well?" your father asked.


You think for a while.


"we're fine...I guess" you mumbled the last words.


"really? That's good"


You sighed while thinking about the reality between you and Kris. You just shook your head.


Someone knocked at the door and opened.


"sorry for interrupting. But, the dinner is ready" a maid showed up and bowed.


When you heard the word dinner, you suddenly felt hungry.


"we'll be going down" you answered and smiled.




"is there something wrong? Why are you so quiet?" Mr. Wu asked.


"uh. Eh? N-nothing.." you answered and continued eating your food. You were so quiet the whole time because of the awkwardness that you feel. You were sitting beside Kris, with your father and his father in one table.


"Kris, why don't you talk to your jagi so she won't feel lonely?" Mr. Wu said jokingly and your father laughed a bit.


You choked on your food when Mr. Wu said the word jagi. Meanwhile, Kris handed you a glass of water and patted your back. Which really surprised you more and more.


You drink the water that Kris handed you.


"be careful" he whispered as if he's concerned about you.


"they look so close right?" Mr. Wu whispered happily at Mr. Lee. And Mr. Lee just nodded his head while looking at the two of you.


"thank you" you whispered back at Kris after drinking the water that he handed you.


You were awkwardly lowering your head while at the living room. You were sitting so closely at Kris while Mr. Wu and Mr. Lee were talking to each other.


"they really look good together right? Hahahahahaha" Mr. Wu laughed. And it bothers you. Meanwhile, Kris were wearing his usual poker face.


"appa, can I go upstairs now?" you sudddenly asked because their talk is really making you feel bored.


"oh sure sure. You two can go now" Mr. Wu said and continued his chit chat with your father.


You stood up and lazily went upstairs. You lay down on your bed when you reached your bedroom and closed your eyes.




"yah Kris, before you go. The one we talked about a while ago"


Kris turned his head after he heard his father spoke.


*flashback a while ago
 


"what?"


"don't sleep at your room tonight" his father repeated.


"why" he asked again and his eye brows met at the center.


"sleep with Ah Ri tonight. I already ordered the maids to lock your room. Don't worry, it's just for tonight. And, don't forget to be sweet" he winked.


"what for?" Kris frowned.


"Wu Yi Fan, you're asking too many questions. Follow me or I'll throw away that alpaca in your room"


Kris almost choke on his own spit when he heard those words.


"not my Ace" he said.


*end
 


You were in the middle of taking a nap when you heard a knock on your door.


"who's theeeeree" you asked while not even trying to move an inch.


No one answered and just continued knocking.


"what the. Aish" you stood up and went to the door to open it.


You opened the door lazily and your eyes widened when you see the person behind it.


"d-do you need something?" you asked.


"I'm going to sleep here" he answered coldly and went inside without your permission.


"what. WHAT?!"


"I said I'm going to sleep here" he repeated and laid in your bed.


*is this for real?!* you thought.


"then...w-where will I sleep?" you remained standing beside the door while asking the question.


"here" he tap the bed.


*what the hell is happening to Kris??!!*


"uhh...eh? Ah?"


"honey, I'm your husband. No need to be shy"


Your jaw drop. His words were repeating inside your mind.


honey, I'm your husband. No need to be shy

honey, I'm your husband. No need to be shy

honey, I'm your husband. No need to be shy

honey, I'm your husband. No need to be shy

honey, I'm your husband. No need to be shy

honey, I'm your husband. No need to be shy


"yeobo~"


"you're out of your mind?" you said then walk out.


Kris swallowed everything he have just to say those words to you. He doesn't know how to react to your reaction.


"yeobo? Honey? What the hell did I say" Kris mumbled while repeating all the words he said just now.
 


Author's Note: Sorry for the long wait (_ _") School has been a big stress to me. And another sorry if it comes to be this lame >_<