Update 8

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}

Update 8


 

Monday morning, you woke up by the vibration of your phone on your pocket. You stayed up all night talking to Eunji that you unknowingly just put it inside your pocket.


Appa calling…


You answered the call. “appa? What’s with the sudden call? It’s so early in the morning” you said with your eyes, still closed.


“Wu dude and I are going back tomorrow. And I heard you and Kris had a date yesterday. Is it true?”


“who is Wu dude?”


“Kris’s father. Hey, I’m asking you about the date”


“no. We didn’t have a date. I’m with Jisun and his friends so it’s totally not a date”


You heard your father chuckle on the other line. “I think I should let the two of you sleep in one bed together. Again”


After hearing those words, you opened your eyes and rise up. “you planned that?”


“yes! Something good happened after that, right. You and Kris had more interactions with each other. You’re father is brilliant” he said, proud of himself.


You huffed. “yeah. I’m going to end the call now” you heard the ‘toot’ sound and sighed heavily and stood up to go to the CR. You washed your face then brush your teeth then went out of your room.

Kris was also about to go out of his room when you walk pass by it. “yah. Yeobo” you stopped walking and turned your head after hearing that husky voice. And there’s Kris still in his bed hair.


“yeobo? Not again..”


“yes again. Appa is coming back tomorrow” you raised a brow.


“I know” you answered.


“let’s be close again. Okay? Yeobo” he said then went inside his room again.


You make face when he closed the door. “totally retarded . Tsch” you mumbled then continued your way downstairs.


In school, everything was normal except for the girls, who suddenly began following you with their glares. You arrived in your classroom while frowning.


“that face isn’t a good way of starting your Monday morning dear” Jisun stated.


“why are the girls outside glaring at me. I didn’t do anything” you whined.


“probably just jealous” Sunhye speculated.


“with what?” you frowned even more.


“don’t ask what. Ask who” she smirked. You look at her, confused. “Kris darling” she continued. You shook your head and went to your seat.


“good morning”


You looked at the person in front of you. Suho is smiling brightly at you, like how the sun shine brightly at his face through the glass window. “g-good morning” you smiled back.


“Suho oppa! Why didn’t you greet me good morning a while ago?” Jisun pouted. You shivered in disgust when she called him ‘oppa’.


You hit her head lightly. “you’re freaking him out” you said but she pouted even more.



It was your lunch break when Suho approached you. “uhm hi”


“bello. You need something?” you asked.


He shook his head and turned his chair to face you. Meanwhile, Jisun and Eunji on the other side, coughed on purpose.


“don’t mind them” you glared at the two.


“uhh……” he started, and it took him a minute to continue the rest. “mind if…we become friends?”


“h-huh? We’re already friends now right?” you jokingly hit his shoulder. “haha anyways, I have a favor”


“what is it?”


“can I call you Junmyeon?”


He stopped. “s-sure. I’ll be glad if you call me that. Thank you Ah Ri-ssi”


“no problem and, stop calling me Ah Ri-ssi. Ah Ri is fine”


You two smiled at each other but then Jisun interrupted. “okay, okay. Enough with that talk. Suho oppa, why don’t you come with us at the cafeteria?”


Suho looked at you first before answering and you nodded your head telling him to say yes. He willingly said yes and went to the cafeteria with the four of you.


“don’t feel awkward. Just, be yourself. Don’t mind my friends. They are all idiots” you said to make him feel comfortable.

You sat on one of the tables. You are sitting beside Suho while the three is across the table.


“I have a very healthy snack today. I’m going to be on a diet yeey” Jisun announced while putting down her tray with tuna sandwich and pineapple juice on it.


But then, Eunji took out 4 chocolate bars and offered it to Jisun and she accepted it happily. “diet? What a joke” Eunji muttered while laughing quietly.


 

“so now I come~ to you~ with oooooopen arms~” Luhan lightly nudged Chen to make him stop singing. Chen removed the other earphone on his ear and glared at Luhan.


“we’re at the cafeteria. Don’t make any scandal” Luhan said.


Chen looked at the innocent Xiumin who is quietly nibbling on his steamed bun. Chen abruptly grabbed the steamed bun and took a big bite on the bun and he gave Xiumin a thumbs up as he chew it slowly.


“what did you do?!” Xiumin shouted angrily.


“eaingfkgting” Chen replied with his mouth full as he already put the whole bun inside his mouth.


Luhan pulled Xiumin away from Chen and patted his back before he could even punch Chen on the face for stealing HIS bun.

 


“Jisun…” Sunhye whispered as she tried to control her temper for Jisun accidentally spilled her apple juice on the table.


“sorry. I didn’t mean to” Jisun apologized but doesn’t look serious at all.


“I’ll get table napkins” Suho volunteered and stood up. He went back with table napkins on his hand and started wiping the mess that Jisun made.


“thank you oppa”


“next time, your table have to be separated from us” Sunhye whispered at Jisun after Suho finished cleaning the mess.


“Jisun-yah, next time you need to be careful. Just be thankful Junmyeon is a gentleman” you said while Suho is away throwing the table napkins.


Jisun made an ok sign. And Suho went back to his seat after a minute.


Luhan together with Kris and the others passed by your table when Tao notice you and called you. “noona!!”


“hm? Oh? Tao!” you greeted. He sat beside you and clung on your arms.


“noona, I miss you~” he rested his head on your shoulder and it made you feel uncomfortable because Tao is still a guy.


“yah, panda”


“aaawww!” Tao groaned in pain when Kris pulled his hair making him stand up. And Tao literally cried in pain.


Your eyes widen in shock and you stood up to see if Tao is okay. Everyone’s attention inside the cafeteria is at your group.


“Tao, are you okay?” you asked while lightly patting his head.


“everyone, quit looking. It’s rude. I know I’m too handsome” Chen announced which made everyone turn their heads away. “they can’t handle my handsomeness. I can’t believe this” Chen whispered to himself proudly.


“mind if we just sit with you guys?” Luhan asked and Jisun quickly turned her head and replied yes.


They connected the other table to your table. The seating arrangement is:

Chen-Lay-Luhan-Jisun-Sunhye-Eunji

Kris-Xiumin-Tao-you-Suho


For you, it was a really awkward seating arrangement since you are stuck between boys. And speaking of, Tao really made it more awkward for you because he was hugging you the whole time.


“uhm guys, this is Junmyeon. Or…Suho” you introduced.


The guys except Tao, looked at him. Even Kris.


“yo, I’m Luhan” he introduced first.


The others also introduced himself except for Kris. You just mentioned his name was Kris for him.


“Tao is having a real good time hugging Ah Ri” Chen noticed, smirking.


“she’s my noona. Got a problem?” Tao stuck his tongue out.


The bell rang, meaning, the lunch is over. Everyone in the cafeteria started to go back to their classes.


“what’s our next subject?” you asked Suho.


“is it, History?”


“oh haha. I hate that subject” you laughed.


The 11 of you went back to your respective classrooms together. You are walking beside Suho, Jisun and the other 2 is in front while Kris and his gang is behind you.


“I want to walk beside noona..” Tao muttered with a pout.


Kris was all quiet and calm the whole time, as usual. He was staring at you and Suho who were talking and laughing together comfortably with each other.


“Kris, don’t kill me. But I think, they look good together haha” Chen laughed while pointing you and Suho. Chen received a painful pinch in the waist from Luhan. “what was that for?!” he cried.


“see you after class noona!” Tao waved at you as you walked inside your classroom.


You waved back at him and the others. You looked at Kris and found him looking at you but he quickly looked away when you’re already about to wave at him.


“idiot” you whispered and went to your seat.

 



The class ended right and normally. You are walking with Suho in the hallway. Suho is a really nice and gentleman and good-looking. An almost perfect one.


“you’re really nice hahaha. Bye Junmyeon~ see you tomorrow” you were about to turn your back when you remember something. “oh! Junmyeon!” you called his name and brought out your cellphone from your pocket. “your number” you smiled.


He got your phone and dialed his number then handed it back to you.


“thank you! I’m just going to send you a message~! Bye!” you started to run until you reach the place where you and Kris always wait for butler Han.


And there, you saw him with his friends.


“hallo” you greeted awkwardly.


“noona!” Tao went closer to hold your hand. “when is noona’s birthday?” he asked.


“hmm..December 17” you answered.


“what is noona’s favori—“ Tao didn’t manage to continue his sentence when Kris grab you by the wrist making Tao loose his hold on your hand.


“h-hey, he’s not yet finish with his question..”


Luhan, Xiumin, and Chen shrugged their shoulders after seeing that grabbing scene.


“did I just saw a K-drama?” Luhan laughed.


“I wonder how that dragon will shot his fire at that pity panda haha” Chen added.


“I wonder how a roasted panda taste like..” Xiumin muttered.


Kris opened the car door and waited for you to come in first. That was the first time ever he did it.


“what’s your real problem?” you asked, frowning.


“nothing” he answered casually and looked outside the window.


“really…”


You stared at him for a long time. Looking at how perfect his facial features are. His eyes and nose. Kris is handsome, and his cold image just make him look 100% more handsome.

You looked away when Kris suddenly turned his face to you. You blushed so hard thinking that he caught you staring at him.


“I don’t like that white guy. That…ramyeon?”


You looked back at him. “it’s Junmyeon. He’s my friend”


“and I’m your husband”


You felt your heart skip a beat.

No one spoke after that. Until you arrived home.


“one more thing” you were just about to take a step on the first step of the stairs when Kris spoke again. “don’t spoil Tao” he continued and passed by you.

 


[A/N] I'm currently on hiatus so I didn't update this story and my other stories for a month or two. No update for 2 months ;_; and hi to my lame update again (_ _") I'll try to update later again if possible >_< Anyways, Christmas vacation is coming~

Credits to Euneirophrenia Artworks Shop for the poster above ^^

Click on the picture to see her shop ^^