Update 7

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}

Update 7


 

“noona” Tao poked your back. He is just beside you.


“uhm? You need something?” you asked and turned your head. Kris also turned his head and looked down on you. Your head is just between the two of them.


“please sit with us noona” Tao pleaded.


“eh? But…I’m with my friends—“ you were cut when Jisun whispered at you.


“just go sit with them and let Luhan sit here” she giggled. You glared at her then smack her head. “ouch! I was just kidding” she grimaced while holding the back of head.


The three of you finished drinking and eating without uttering a single word. You can hear the conversation of Kris’s friends, but Kris is just quiet and not speaking much. He will just speak whenever Luhan or Chen or Xiumin or Tao will ask him something. Lay is also quiet as well.


“let’s go” Sunhye stood up from her seat. You also stood up from your seat.


“noona, are you going already?” Tao asked.


“erm….yes”


“I wanna go with noona! Let’s go shopping” Tao stood up from his seat and was about to go beside you when Kris stopped him.


“you’re not going” he growled.


“but...I don’t want to go to the arcade with hyung today” you looked at Tao’s face. He’s face doesn’t suit his childish attitude.


“then just go with us, it’s fun at the arcade” Chen suggested. All of you looked at him.


***


*I’ve got no choice..* your mind says as you walk. You were walking behind Kris while Tao is beside you. Jisun is with the other guys and Sunhye is just using her phone quietly while walking.


“noona, Kris hyung told me that—“ before Tao could even finish his sentence, Kris looked back and sent him a death glare. “uhm, K-Kris hyung is so handsome today. Right noona?”


You looked at Tao, then at Kris. *he’s always handsome* you wanted to answer that thing in your mind but you just ignored it and nodded your head as an answer. You can’t ignore the fact that Kris really stands out. Some are looking at him and even following him with their gazes.

When all of you reached the arcade, Chen, who is the naughtiest one started playing on the dance arcade game thingy called Dance Revolution. Your watching while laughing at him playing the game. He look stupid, but adorable.


You are still laughing while holding your tummy even after Chen already finished the game.


“that was fun! I want another round!” Chen shouted gleefully as he buy another tokens.


“yah, Ah Ri, I’ll just go at the comfort room. I’ll be back” you just nodded your head at Sunhye. Sunhye is the type of person who doesn’t like noisy places like this arcade. You know that going to comfort room is just an excuse. She’s just probably going somewhere where she can enjoy all by herself.


“noona! Come here!” Tao shouted and signaled you to come.


“why?” you asked as you come closer.


“let’s play basketball!” he handed you a token so you can play at the basketball shooting game beside him.


“sure!” you smiled and get the token from his hand. You inserted the token and started playing.


“if I win, noona is going to treat me!” Tao said as he shoot.


“mwo?! What if I win?!”


“then I am going to treat you!” he replied.


You can hardly shoot because of your height. Even though it’s just an arcade game, it was still a bit high. Your score was 12 and Tao’s score is already 26. You threw one ball but it didn’t went in.


“argh. This is not fair!” you shouted in frustration as one ball didn’t shoot again.


“move” someone grab the ball from your hand and started playing. You followed it and saw Kris playing seriously. “the way you threw a ball isn’t right that’s why it doesn’t go inside the ring” he said and an ‘o’ formed in your mouth.


You move aside and just watch him play and saw as the score rise from 12 to 48. You clap your hands quietly in amusement. The time ends up and the final score was 56-34.


“you lose. Treat us” Kris chortled and let out a smirk.


“it’s not fair!” Tao grumbled.


“what? We both played. We won. Now, treat us” Kris


Tao was about to speak when you interrupted. “don’t be serious with that treat thingy. Let’s just have fun” you smiled cheerfully.


Chen is still playing on the dance arcade game, but this time, with Xiumin. Lay is playing alone and quietly on the claw crane game. He was aiming for the white unicorn but ended up getting the brown small bear beside it. Luhan is getting along with Jisun while playing the racing game. While you, stuck with the two giants.

You look around to look for more games to play and spotted the air hockey. “Tao, Tao, let’s play that thing!” you pulled Tao with you and went to the game.


Kris followed you and Tao with his eyes.


“ha ha ha. I’m the Chensing machine” Chen announced happily as he went beside Kris. He really had so much fun playing.


“dancing maChen sounds better” Xiumin laughed.


“you’re the dancing maXiun” Chen replied back. They were throwing each other jokes that Kris cannot understand. “hyung, why don’t you play?” Chen asked tapping Kris’s shoulder.


Kris didn’t reply and just continued looking around with a blank face.


“let’s sing” Xiumin suggested.


“woooaah. Come on~ come on~ ” Chen and Xiumin high-fived in front of Kris and then turned their back to buy tokens. Again.


Lay suddenly popped out from nowhere and is now standing beside you. “what are you playing?” he asked.


“air hockey, Lay oppa, do you want to try?” you answered and asked while still focused on the game.


Lay shook his head and continued watching with a smile on his face, because you called him oppa. Meanwhile, Chen and Xiumin are running excitedly towards you and Lay.


“hey, hey! Let’s sing!” Xiumin said while jumping like a child excitedly. You finished the game before answering.


“where?”


Chen pointed at the small karaoke room with a soundproof glass as its wall. You smiled excitedly the moment you see it. Jisun and Luhan who just finished playing chatting went over.


“Ah Ri-yah, where’s Sunhye?” Jisun asked as she looked around.


“speaking of..” you checked your phone and see an unread message.


From: Sunhye

I already went home. Don’t worry about me lol. Just enjoy

-END-


“that girl…” you murmured under your breath. “she already went home. Tsk”


“eh?” you showed her the text you received from Sunhye and Jisun nodded her head four times after reading it.


“Chensing machine is going to be a singing handsome Chen now~” Chen sang happily.


Xiumin, who disappeared for a moment, came back with Kris. “Kris, let’s sing!” excited Xiumin says.


 

***


The unexpected day with Kris and his friends ended.


“bye noona~!” Tao waved at you and you waved back.


“Jisun! Are you sure you’re going to be fine?!” you shouted at her.


“yeah. Just go already” she shooed you away. You tsched before rolling the windows up. You are currently sitting beside Kris in the car.

The car started to move. You huffed while putting on your seatbelt.


“Kris…your friends are nice. I like them. Especially Chen, he has a good sense of humor”


“what do you want me to do” he replied without looking at you.


You just hissed at his reply. “by the way, is talking to a stuffed toy your hobby?” you suddenly asked out the blue. Remembering how he talked to Ace this morning.


You flinched when he suddenly stop the car. You looked at him with your eyes real wide. He also looked at you, but not showing any emotions. “that’s not just a stuffed toy. That’s Ace” *Ace? Sunhye must be right. There is some problem on him psychologically* you thought. “I’m not crazy. Don’t ever think like that” he continued as he started to drive again. *I’m taking back what I said earlier!*


“u-uhh. Hehehe.  I-I’m not thinking like that” you lied. You rested your head on the car seat and stared outside.


You smiled before slowly closing your eyes. *such a good day. But he’s still cold to me as ever*
 


Author's Note: Not yet ready for sweet moments >_< I'm sure there'll be sweet moments soon. I swear. I don't know when is next update so, thank you for those who are patiently waiting for my updates! (if there's one) Please do comment! Comments are whole-heartedly appreciated <3

xoxo ♥

P.S.

And, the poll I made the other day was for another story. And Sehun won with 25 votes. This is the story I'm talking about if you're curious hehe. Click on the poster *^^*