Update 5

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}

Update 5


 

Kris accompanied you to your classroom while you're in his arms. And you know, that you surely got some attention.


"see you later after school" he whispered in your ears before letting you go. He and his friends waved at you then left.


"omg. Are you and Kris dating?" a girl who came from nowhere asked you.


You looked at her and sternly said "no"


"really? But why you two..."


"I already said no. Stop asking" you grimaced. *if you just know. He's my freaking husband* you thought and went inside your classroom.


"I thought you're going to read at the library?" Eunji asked.


"nah. I'll just read this at home" you said as you sit. You place your chin on your palm and frowned.


"I know something happened. Tell me" Sunhye sat beside you. "is it Kris? I saw him" she added.


"yeah. That cold guy......is an idiot"


She just looked at you and said. "and so you are”


“what—“ you let out a confused face as you watch Sunhye stood up.


You were making weird faces while thinking of Kris and his weirdness and coldness. You stopped what you were thinking when you saw Suho coming inside the classroom. Your eyes followed him.


“S-Suho-ssi” you instantly pursed your mouth after calling him. While Suho turned his head at you quickly. “s-sorry about what happened earlier. By the way, my name is Ah Ri”


Suho showed his angelic smile. “it’s okay. I think I know someone who have the same name as you” your mouth formed an ‘o’ after hearing his sentence.


“jeongmal? I also know someone named Junmyeon” you stared deeply at his eyes trying to read his mind.


“is that so?” he smiled once again. “it’s nice meeting you”


Your shoulders deflated in disappointment. The classes resumed and you just keep on staring at Suho’s back. *maybe, he isn’t the Junmyeon that I met?* you thought and looked outside the window.

It was your last snack time, and after it was your last subject and it’s already dismissal time, you continued reading the book that you were reading. Suho is always called at the administration office that’s why you haven’t had time to talk to him more.


“cause you are my, baby~ baby~ baby~” Jisun sang while doing some weird dance moves


“what the fu—stop singing. Your voice ” Sunhye glared at Jisun.


“whaaat. I’m not doing anything to you. Why do you keep on being a to me?” she pouted.


“can’t help it” Sunhye answered and looked away.


Meanwhile, you just shook your head and continued reading after hearing their conversation.

It was your last period and everything just became so slow. You are really waiting for your dismissal time. You were humming while pretending to listen to the discussion.


“Ms. Lee Ah Ri, can you please answer the equation on the board?” you quickly raised your head up after hearing your name. Your professor and your other classmates are all looking at you.


“aish..” you stood up and went at the front. Just by looking at the equation is making you feel sick. “sonsaengnim...to be honest, I don’t know how to answer this one” you scratch the back of your head in embarassment.


“so....who wants to help Ah Ri?” your professor asked.


“me” Suho raised his hand.


“ooohhh, are you the new student?”


“ne” Suho answered as he stood up. You are standing by the side while watching Suho answering the equation. There are lots of formulas written that you end up not watching it.


Your professor is slowly nodding his head while checking Suho’s answer. “you’re good. This is correct. You should be Ah Ri’s tutor in Math” he joked. That’s a lame joke that nobody noticed that it was a joke. “just kidding. Sit down please”


The last period ended up and you are now currently packing your things up.


“hey guuuys~ I’m going now~” Jisun waved and went out of the classroom hurriedly.


“me too. Bye~” Eunji then followed Jisun.


There are only five of you left inside the classroom including Suho and Sunhye.


“yah. Tomorrow is Saturday, maybe the four of us can go somewhere?” Sunhye poked you.


“huh? Oh sure” you smiled as you fixed the strap of your bag.


"it's been a while since the three of us did those things together" she sighed.


"yeah it's been a while...tsk. I need to go now. Butler Han is surely waiting for me already. Just call or text me later okay?"


Sunhye nodded her head and gave a slight smile. You waved at her once more and started walking out of the classroom.

You stopped walking when you saw Kris and his gang on the hallway.


*is butler Han not here yet?* You continued walking and tried to ignore him.


“Wu Ah Ri, come here” you froze when you heard him call your whole name. You’re not using the surname ‘Wu’ in your school because it might be a problem since you started going in that school using your father’s surname which is ‘Lee’.


“it’s Lee Ah Ri” you corrected while looking nervously at his friends.


“they know. Tsch. They wanted to meet you” he pointed at his bunch of friends and they are all looking at you and with a smile on their face and you find it creepy.


“hi, I’m Xiumin” a child-looking guy introduced first.


“h-hello. Are you a Chinese?” you asked and smiled awkwardly.


“no. I’m Korean, my real name is Kim Min Seok” he answered.


“ohhh..”


“nǐ hǎo. My name is Luhan. I’m a Chinese” he bowed.


“Chinese? Oh, but your Korean is good. Nice meeting you Luhan-ssi” you said as you stare at his pretty face.


“I am Lay, wǒ hěn gāoxìng rènshí nǐ”


“h-huh?”


“I said, I’m glad to meet you” he smiled showing his dimples.


“I’m glad to meet you too…Lay?”


“noona, I am kungfu panda Tao. Please take care of me”


“noona? Oh? You’re older than me?” you pointed yourself while looking at Tao with a surprised face.


“yes, he is our baby panda. Hello, I’m Kim Jong Dae, but please call me….handsome Chen” he introduced.


“handsome Chen?”


“ye—“ before he could even continue, Luhan kicked him on his . “aww!”


“he is just Chen. No handsome” Luhan said and nudged Chen at the side.


“I was just kidding a while ago. I’m really…ha-happy Chen”


“it’s nice meeting you guys” you bowed and let out a wide smile.


“let’s go” Kris pulled your hand and you two headed to the car which is already in front of the school building. Kris got inside the car first then you.


“you’re so weird” you mumbled as you looked outside the window.


“I’m not. I’m just doing things which I am supposed to do” you looked at him and saw him also looking outside the window with his chin resting at the back of his hand.


“I…don’t get it”


*Kris changed his attitude towards me since the day my father and Mr. Wu came home. Or is it just me?* you wondered.
 


Author's Note: sorry for my lame updates ;_; Anyways, I've decided not to put EXO-K in this story except for Suho :( and, please do comment :(