Update 6

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}

Update 6



You are walking back and forth while trying to contact Sunhye and the other two.


“they’re not answering my calls, what the..” you mumbled as you try to call once again.


“hey Ace, what do you think of your father? Am I cool? Yes I know son. You’re cool and handsome too. Just like me..” you stopped when you passed by Kris’s room and heard something.


You poked on through the door which is a bit opened.


“pfft” you hold your mouth trying to control your laughter. You are currently seeing Kris in front of the mirror with a stuffed toy on his hand while talking to himself.


You slowly removed you head and continued walking while trying to control yourself from laughing.


“hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha” you surrendered and burst out laughing while holding onto the stair’s handrail.


Meanwhile, a maid who is about to go down, saw you laughing so hard came to you and asked. “Ms. Ah Ri, is there any problem?”


“hahahahhaha nothing. Don’t mind me please hahahahahaha”


She just nodded her head but is still confused. “Ms. Ah Ri, please be careful while going down the stairs, you might accidentally tripped yourself” she reminded.


“hai~ hai~ thank you for reminding me. Anyways, tell butler Han that I’m going somewhere later” you said while smiling.


You stood up straightly when you felt your phone vibrate on your hand.


Sunhye calling…


You answered the call. “yah! I’ve been trying to call the three of you!”


“yeah I know. I think Eunji won’t be able to go with us. Tsk. Her father is so strict and annoying. By the way, I’m here at the park with Jisun now”


“park? What park is that? Wait…”


“park, near our school”


“okay. I’m going there now. Wait for me okay?!” you hung up and went back to your bedroom to change clothes and did other stuffs. “butler Han! Please drive me to the park near the school!” you shouted.


“M-Ms. Ah Ri, the car is—“


“then I’m going to get the bus yeeey. Take me to the bus stop please”


“Mr. Wu didn’t allow us to let you commute”


“tsk. Then what happened to the car?” you asked with your brows furrowed.


“Mr. Kris is going to use the car with his friends” he answered.


“then use the other car”


Butler Han scratched the back of his head. “the tires are flat and is out of gas”


Your shoulders deflated feeling annoyed. “how am I going to get there?”


“joy ride” Kris suddenly popped out.


You pursed your lips. Remembering what Kris has been doing a while ago.


“pfffft” you tightly pursed your lips while looking at Kris.


“what?” he asked, wearing his poker face but brows lightly furrowed at the center.


“n-nothing. Can we go now? My friends are waiting for me” you turned your back and went to the garage.


You are patiently waiting for Kris while leaning on the car. “where is he now..” You jumped in shock when the car suddenly goes *wit* [author’s note: can’t explain, so complicated. It sounded like when the car was opened using a remote control key hehehehe]


“jump in” he said casually like he didn’t even notice you getting surprised by his sudden action.


“do you have a license?” you asked as you got in.


“I do have a license. Butler Han won’t let me drive if I don’t have one” he answered while starting the engine.


“really..” you looked outside the window as the car start moving.



The ride was all quiet. “where are you going?” Kris finally broke the silence.


“to the park, near the school. What about you?” the car stopped as the red light lit on the stoplight.


“why will I tell you” the car started moving again.


*this guy…still cold as ever* you frowned.


“because I told you mine” you leaned on the window.


“I am the one who’s driving so you really should tell where I am going to drop you”


You just rolled your eyes in defeat.


 

“hey, stop right here. Thank you for the ride” you said and went out of the car. That ride with Kris felt like a miles of journey.


“what took you so long?” Sunhye frowned as she saw you running towards them.


“I had a little problem, but that’s fixed now. So, where are we going?”


“mall is the only particular place for us, teenagers” Jisun blew the bangs on her forehead.


“hey” you greeted her.


The three of you started to walk away from the playground. “Eunji didn’t manage to come with us because of her father. He’s such a freak. How could he not let her daughter enjoy life” Sunhye started to blabber things out feeling annoyed on why Eunji wasn’t allowed to come with the three of you.

A loud beep surprised the three of you. A car appeared in front of you. The windows rolled down and there’s Kris, poking out his head casually. Sunhye and Jisun both looked at you.


“why aren’t you going yet?” you asked.


“you’re not allowed to commute. Just…jump in” and with that, the windows rolled up covering Kris.


“yey. Free ride come on~” Jisun is the first to ride inside the car followed by Sunhye.


“what’s with you—“ Kris ignored you and started talking to someone over the phone while driving.


“yeah. I’m gonna be there…yes. Chen….fck it. Give it to Luhan. Tsch” he threw his phone in front and just drove quietly again.


He stopped right in front of the mall at the city.


“thank you Kris~” Jisun giggled as she jump out of the car. While you, just quietly went out of the car without saying ‘thank you’.


You, Jisun and Sunhye went to Starbucks first to chill and relax. The smell of the coffee shop is making you feel like dreaming.


“I’m going to order for you guys” Jisun volunteered.


“caramel frappe and Belgian waffle please” you said and handed her the money.


“coffee jelly and cinnamon roll”


“got it”


You found an empty sit just behind the entrance and sat there comfortably.


“there aren’t many people today” Sunhye said as she looked at the whole place.


“yeah. So..what can you say about Kris?” Sunhye looked at you with one brow raised.


“a weird ”


You huffed as you heard her answer. “he’s beginning to change his attitude towards me. Then, he’ll be cold again..”


“there must be some problem on him psychologically”


"mwo? That's a bit..."


"just kidding" she continued and looked outside with a bored face.


“just wait for the orders~” Jisun sat beside you and started singing some songs like, “nal annaehaejwo~ yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo~”


“stop. Singing” Sunhye glared at her and you just smiled at Jisun’s reaction.


“don’t you want to hear my beautiful voice?”


“don’t want to” she rolled her eyes and looked outside again.


Your orders were called and Jisun stand up to get it. Three of you started eating quietly. Though, being quiet is not really for the three of you. Since Eunji isn’t with you, no one is opening a topic and telling stories and anything.


“oh my goodness. Isn’t that Luhan? Waah. And Kris!” you startled when Jisun suddenly spoke while pointing on someone outside. You and Sunhye turned your heads.


And you almost choke on your coffee when you saw Kris and his friends outside. You lowered your head so he, or any of his friends will see you. Meanwhile..


“I want coffee” Kris said in a gruff voice while his brows already meeting the center.


“I want to play at the arcade first” Chen insisted. They were having an argument outside a coffee shop whether they will have a coffee first or will go at the arcade first.


“I want to take a pee” Lay went inside the coffee shop and straightly went to the restroom to take a pee.


Luhan just shook his head and followed Lay inside. Not inside the restroom, but inside the coffee shop. Luhan just passed by your table not noticing you.

Jisun squealed as her eyes followed Luhan. She obviously have a crush on him.


“control your hormones” you whispered and pulled the end of her blouse.


You saw Tao followed by Kris, Chen and Xiumin already heading inside. You put your bangs in your face so they won’t recognize you.


“oh, hi Ah Ri noona!”


You flinched when you heard Tao call your name. You raised your head and smiled at him. “h-hello Tao” *how the hell did he recognized me?!*


“hyung, let’s just sit at the table behind them” Tao lead his way at the table and Kris just followed him with a blank expression on his face.


“Ah Ri-ssi~ annyeong!” Chen greeted you. You smiled and waved at him. Chen looked at Jisun before sitting with the others.


“what’s with that look he gave you?” Sunhye raised a brow.


“sssshhh. He knew I like Luhan oppa” she whispered.


Author's Note: Yeah. Hi. I'm really really really really really sorry for my very very very very very slow updates. I really can't think properly and our exam is coming so yeah.

I'm going to post another update later I'm just editing.


xoxo ♥