Update 3

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}

Update 3



After walking out, and staying at the kitchen, you decided to go back to your bedroom. You just shook your head when you still found Kris there inside. Sleeping.


"he's really serious. Where the hell am I going to sleep" you grimaced.


After minutes of thinking, your mind just decided to sleep beside Kris. You put 2 pillows at the middle to separate you and Kris. Before laying down, you just shook your head and covered the other feet of Kris because it's already showing out.

You swallowed hard while staring at Kris' face. He looks like an angel while he sleep. You, once again, shook your head and laid down already.

The next morning, you woke up and felt something on your stomach. You slowly opened and rub your eyes. You turned your head to the side and saw Kris, still sleeping. You slowly removed his hand which is on top of your stomach. And slowly, still, rise up from bed.

You went to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.


"good morning ma'am" a maid greeted when you got out of your bedroom.


"good morning" you smiled. "where is appa?" you asked.


"oh. He left early, together with Mr. Wu, and I was just about to go to your bedroom to wake you up ma'am" she bowed. All the maids at Wu's residence are all polite and kind and hard-working.


"ahh. Can you wake up Kris for me?" you asked. Because you really feel shy after thinking that you slept with Kris in one bed.


"sure ma'am" you smiled again and went to the dining room. The breakfast is already prepared. Hot pancakes and hot chocolate drink is already served on the table.


"waaaahh" you bit your lower lip in excitement.


"good morning Ms. Ah Ri, aren't you going to take breakfast together with Mr. Kris?" Butler Han suddenly popped out.


"uhh. No. Yes. H-huh? I don't know. He's still sleeping. W-wait" you stammered. *why am I stammering?!* you thought.


Butler Han looked at you, confused. "ehem. Good morning Mr. Kris" Butler Han bowed.


You turned your head and saw Kris still rubbing his eyes. "good morning.." he greeted. You felt your heart skipped a beat. You have to admit it, his voice sounds so y.


You were about to stand up from your seat when Kris spoke. "stay" he said and you looked at him. "eating breakfast with me is not bad" he continued and sat in front you.

You watched him get his plate and pick a pancake with his fork and while putting chocolate syrup on his pancake.


"you should get a pancake too and eat" Kris said and drink his hot chocolate.


You put a pancake on your plate and started eating too. Meanwhile, Butler Han is smiling while watching the two of you. The truth is, Mr. Wu asked him to watch the two of you if there'll be progress after letting the two of you sleep together in one bedroom.


After that awkward breakfast with Kris, you started to get ready for school and as usual, you were the one who got inside the car first.


***


"Ah Ri~ tell me what happened to you and Krisuus~" Jisun poked you.


"what? Nothing happened. Stop poking me" you rolled your eyes.


"really? Nothing happened? Huh? Huh?" Jisun has been like that to you after hearing that you and Kris slept together.


"yeah. You better stop Jisun. You're also making me feel irritated" Sunhye complained.


"wae?! I'm not doing anything to you" Jisun pouted.


"yah. Stop pouting. You're not cute" Eunji jokingly pulled Jisun's hair.


"aw. You guys are bullying me" Jisun went back to her seat and you and Eunji just chuckled. You were just used to her childishness.


The classes start and you went back to your original seat. The subject is Math and there is a quiz today. You didn't study that's why you only got 3 over 20. Well, that 3 points is for the effort for solving an equation. You're just really thankful that your Math teacher is considerate.


"all ears on me please!" your class president is standing up in front. "Mrs. Choi will not be around so it's our free time. Please use your free time wisely. Thank you" she announced.


You raised your hand. "can we use gadgets?" you asked.


"uhmm. Yes" you smiled widely and get your mp3 and earphones from your pocket.


"shaaaare!" Jisun shouted and got the other earphone.


"I thought I was bullying you. Why are you here" you smirked.


"you're not included. I'm just referring to Eunji and Sunhye" she pouted again.


You just shook your head and rest your head on your desk.


"yah! I heard that we're going to have a new classmate" you heard your classmates at the back.


"eh? Really?" the other one said.


"yes. And he's gonna start going to school next week. Kyaah. I'm excited to see him. I wish he's handsome"


"handsome? Woah. So he's a boy. Omg"


Jisun poked your shoulder.


"did you hear that? New classmate.." she whispered. You just nod your head and ignored her and started listening to the music again.

 


After taking your snack, your next subject is P.E., so all of you went to your locker room to change clothes and headed to the gym.


"okay class, we're going to play volleyball today. For those who don't want to play, you can just sit at the bleachers" your P.E. teacher said while clapping here hands.


"what. Can we just stay at the classroom" you uttered.


"you can. But marked as absent in my class" she said and smiled. But still, you can feel the sarcasm in her voice.


"I hate her" you heard Jisun murmured while sitting next to you.


"I hate her more. No. Make that most" you replied.


Your P.E. class ended up like a normal one. Change clothes again and then went back to the classroom and waited for the next subject teacher.



"see you tomorrow~!" Eunji waved and you waved back. You were now currently sitting at a bench while waiting for Butler Han and Kris outside the school building.


"excuse me" you startled when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "oh sorry"


You stood up and saw a guy wearing a black hoodie and black pants.


"sorry if I startled you. I would just like to ask--" he didn't continue what he was saying when he realized that you were staring at him. "uh. Miss?"


"uh. Huh? S-sorry. What was it again" you bowed your head three times while biting your lower lip. "I just...uhh..I think you look familiar. Sorry" you bowed again.


He smiled showing his white perfect teeth. You stared at his white face even longer. *his face is really familiar..* you thought.


"I just wanted to ask if you know where the administration office is"


"administration office? Oh. Just go inside that building..the second one, then you will passed by guidance office. Beside the guidance office is the administration office" while pointing the direction you were still stealing some glimpse of him.


"aahh. Thank you. I'm new here that's why I didn't know. By the way I'm Suho" he reach out his right hand for a handshake. You reached for his hand and you just keep on nodding your head with your mouth a bit open. He smiled once again.


After that handshake, he already waved at you and started walking away. You held your right hand and stared at it.


You almost jumped in shock when you heard that beep of a car. The window opened and butler Han's face popped out.


"Ms. Ah Ri! It's time to go!" you quickly get your things and headed to the car. When you get inside the car, Kris is already there staring outside through the window. "Ms. Ah Ri, is that guy you're talking your new friend?" butler Han asked while looking at you through the rear view mirror.


"ah. Eh? No. He just asked something.." you answered.

 


Author's Note: Annyeong. Is it okay for you guys if I use Suho as the second guy? :c I need your feedback guys ._.