Update 10*

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}

Update 10



"I want you..." Kris whispered seductively in your ear, his breath brushed through your bare skin, making you shiver.


You swallowed hard at your position. You, being pinned on the wall by Kris. His right arm beside your head and his other hand cupping your face.

Kris closed his eyes and began to lean closer while you focused on his lips as he leaned closer and closer. You also closed your eyes and waited for that soft thing to land on yours but then,

 



"Ah Ri what the actual . If you don't wake up now don't blame me for being late" Kris has given his speech for 5 minutes trying to wake you up. The maids already gave up. They even dragged you out of your bed but still, you won't wake up. And now, they tried Kris to wake you up, but still, they got no response from you. Not knowing that you are having a dream. Well, a nightmare.


"this is bad. What if Ms. Ah Ri won't be able to wake up forever?" one of the maids stated nervously.


"damn. It's already 7:30" Kris mumbled, grimacing at your lifeless-like body. "where's father?" Kris asked.


"th-they went to the office, and I think they'll be back in the evening" the maid answered.
 

 


Kris kissed you like there's no tomorrow and you kissed him back passionately. His hands slowly traced the side of your body while your arms are wrapped around his neck.

He slowly lifted you, bridal style, still not breaking the kiss. He laid you on the bed while he is on top of you.


"hhmmpff" you moaned between the kiss.

 


"what the is wrong with her" Kris frowned as he heard you moan. All the maids already left the room leaving the problem to Kris. "yah" he tapped your shoulder repeatedly. "we're already late. Tsk" he shook his head as he look at his wrist watch.


"last option" he whispered and started lifting you into his back like you're a sack of rice. He dragged you into the bathroom and settled your body into the tub. He slowly opened the faucet and let the cold water wake you up.

 


"h-huh. Wtf. I can feel something cold" you whispered as you broke the kiss. (IN YOUR DREAM OKAY? HAHA)

 


"wake up potato" Kris said and started splashing water on your face.

 


"h-hey, what are you doing?" you asked as Kris started to take off his clothes. "yah!" you shouted as he is now ping his pants. "no! Hey stop!" you shouted again but he didn't listen. He just continued to take off his pants and shirt. He is now in front of you, only wearing boxers. And a tent was formed on it.


"it's your turn baby" he winked and his lips.


You instantly covered your body with your hands. "n-no.."


"come on" he smirked and leaned towards you.


"no. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

 


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" you screamed as you opened your eyes.


"what the fck?!" Kris shouted in shock. "hey! Shut up!"


You quickly turned your head and saw Kris beside you, grimacing. You stared at him for a moment and started to remember everything that happened in your dreams. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed again and started to splash water in his face.


"h-hey! Stop! I'm getting wet!" he shouted and held both of your wrist to make you stop.


"noooo! I'm still young! Nooooooo!" you struggled.


Kris frowned in confusion. "stop! What are you saying?! Get ready for school! We're damn late"


"h-huh? What time is it?" you stopped struggling and he let go of your wrists.


"7:45"


"whaaaaaat?!"


"stop shouting!"


You stopped and pouted. You are like that for 5 seconds while Kris is just looking at you. You just suddenly felt a cold feeling on your thighs. You turned your attention to the tub where you are in and quickly closed the faucet. "cold! Ack! Why am I here?!" you instantly jumped out of the tub but stumbled and you exactly landed on Kris, result, you accidentally hugged him.


"wtf?! You're wet! Get off me!" he quickly pushed you away from him. "tsk. Take a bath, change your clothes and eat your breakfast for 15 minutes. If not, we're going to leave you" he said then leave.


"" you frowned and stared at your drenched pajamas.

 

 

 

You miraculously finished everything in 15 minutes. And miraculously arrived at your school without getting a late slip at the guidance office.


"I can really smell something fishy between her and Kris.."


"they're always arriving here at the school together"


The other one nodded. You rolled your eyes at the things you keep on hearing while walking at the hallway. You started to walk fast and upon seeing your classroom, you felt safe and excited. But was just about to go in when Kris grabbed your wrist.


"hey, are you not wearing a bra this morning?" he suddenly asked making your eyes wide.


"what the fck? ert!"


He smirked. "I felt it when you hugged me haha. It was too small" he laughed then turned his back. You conservatively looked at you chest. *is it small?!*
 


You had your mouth open with your brows slightly furrowed while walking inside the classroom. *wtf. That....ugly cold guy.* you are mentally punching Kris while thinking of those.


"hey, good morning" Suho greeted.


"y-yo" you greeted back and took the seat behind him.


He turned his chair to face you. "you're red as tomato hahaha cute"


"h-huh? Am I?" you asked while holding both of your cheeks. Suho just smiled at your reaction.


The classes start and you are still bothered by Kris had said about your chest and by the dream you had.


"why do we have a + b and this x + y, we won't use this in the future! Ugh" you complained and slammed your head into your table and that made you let out a small 'aw'.

Your second period was supposed to be English, but since your English teacher is absent, your Math teacher was assigned to be the substitute and started teaching HIS subject.


*krrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggg~*


You smiled happily as the bell rang. But then, "I'm going to collect your seatwork later. You can now take your snack" your teacher announced before making his way out of the classroom.


". I hate your subject" you unknowingly said it out loud making all your classmates turned their heads at you. "what? I said awesome! I'm awesome and I hate the Math subject" you stuck your tongue out like a child and rolled your eyes.


Suho laughed at you. "Ah Ri daebak" he showed a thumbs up while laughing still.


"excuse meee" Jisun, with her arms spread wide, stand in between you and Suho. "Suho oppa~ can I borrow Ah Ri for a while?" she pouted.


"ah huh?" Suho, who just finished recovering from the -awesome thingy, scratched the back of his head.


"I already told you, don't freak him out" you said and pulled Jisun.


"ha. Tell it! Spill the beans. Are you and Kris in good terms now?" Jisun whiggled. Whispered and giggled, thus, whiggled. Lolol.


"hell no. I hate him"


"gal, be serious. I swear I saw him laugh when he talked to you before you entered the classroom"


"what? How did you--"


"dude, you arrived 30 seconds earlier than me"


"how come I didn't see--"


"I'm a ninja! Argh. Now, tell me, tell me" she giggled and started shaking your shoulders.


"that...it was becaues of his photo album? Err. Yeah. I made fun of him and he told me a while ago that he will get his revenge?" you lied.


"huh? Really.. Then, doesn't that mean you two are in good terms now?"


"huh? Uhhhh....no"



LUNCH.
 

"Junmyeon-ah! Are you going to the cafeteria?" you asked.


"I'll follow. Just go ahead" he smiled.


"okay then"


As the four of you went out of the classroom, Kris and his gang was exactly about to passed by your classroom.


"noona~!" Tao suddenly backhugged you.


"Luhan...." Chen poked Luhan.


"I know. R.I.P Panda Huang Zi Tao, we will miss you" he sniffed and brought out the white rose from his pocket. Where he got that? I also don't know.


"what are you guys talking about?" Lay popped out.


"Tao will die today at exactly...1:30 pm" Chen stated.


"what?!" Lay freaked out.


"they're just kidding" Xiumin patted Lay's back and continued eating his bun.


"oh damn it. Where's Kris?" Luhan looked around.


"probably digging Tao's grave" Chen answered.


"oh man. This isn't a real joke now. Kris will murder Tao! Look! Tao! Watch out! There's a sharp knife coming right behind you!" Xiumin shouted and closed his eyes. The reality is, Kris was just walking innocently behind you and Tao.


Everyone looked at Kris.


"Xiumin " he cursed and abruptly grabbed Xiumin's bun and threw it on the nearest trash can.

 


Gathered again in one table. You are sitting between Tao and Jisun. While Kris is between Chen and Luhan. Luhan is comforting Xiumin because of his thrown bun. Poor baozi.


"so...guys, do you have a plan to eat or we will just stare each other here?" Jisun raised a brow.


"noona, I'll buy for you. What do you want?" Tao asked.


"banana milk is fine with me" you answered and handed him money.


"I'll treat noona" Tao said and handed you back the money.


All of them stood up except for you, Xiumin and Luhan. Xiumin is actually crying.


"aww, Xiumin oppa, Kris is really a ..." you beamed and stared at Xiumin's crying face.


"that was the last bun he brought today. Poor him" Luhan explained and continued patting Xiumin's back.


Chen is the first one to came. "haha, maybe I can use Kris to slice my chocolate cake" he laughed.


"stop that. Kris isn't the best person for us to made fun of" Xiumin stated and wiped the tears from his face.


"hell yeah. He's a kill joy" you agreed and the three of them looked at you. "yesterday, I looked through his photo album, then, I saw this picture of him Tao. Tao is backhugging him in the picture then I told him that they look good together and..."


"that picture. Hahahahahahahahahaha I once used that to blackmail him and he just beat the out of me" Chen chuckled.


"if it wasn't just because of Tao and Kris's mom, that picture should've been burnt down by him long time ago" Luhan added. *Why did he even took that picture with Tao?*


"Kris's mom?"


"yeah. She loves Kris's friends, especially Tao and she doesn't like it when he is mean towards us so...that explains it all, I think" Chen answered and explained at the same time.


"really?"


"well, yeah. And speaking of the favorite panda" Chen turned his head away and started eating his chocolate cake.


"noona, here's your banana milk"


"oh, thank you" you got the banana milk from his hand and started drinking.


When the rest returned, everyone started eating quietly. Well, it wasn't really that quiet. Jisun was slurping air from her empty orange juice too loud making Sunhye glare at her.


"you're disgusting. Have some manners" Sunhye rolled her eyes.


"sorry" she pouted.


"oh?" you blinked when you felt something unclasped from your back.


"why?" Jisun asked and slurped from her empty carton of juice for the last time.


"m-my—" you tried pointing your back since you can't say it out loud because of the guys.


"your back is itchy?" she asked again.


"n-no! Aish come here" you signalled her to lean closer. ". My bra!" you shouted in a quiet way.


"pfft. That's all? Let me do it. Turn around"


"not here! Idiot"


"if you stand up it will completely unclasp gal"


"uh, what are you guys talking about?" Eunji asked curiously.


"her br--" Jisun didn't manage to continue when you covered quickly.


"br? What the hell is br?"


"you'll know. Come on, just turn around and I'll do it like a pro" Jisun assured.


"argh fine. But..ugh. Hey, you, you, you, you, you, and you. Don't look. Turn your heads away" you instructed, already turning red. You flinched suddenly felt Jisun's hands inside your uniform. "hey wait!"


Chen choked on his chocolate cake when he saw what Jisun did. It made you turn red as a tomato even more. Tao just let out an innocent look. Luhan, erm, quickly turned his head away.


"noooo. I told you, not here!" you frowned and your eyes started to water in shame.


"i-it's okay. Uhm, g-guys, let's go...back to our classroom. We're leaving it's okay haha" Luhan stood up from his seat. Chen stared at his chocolate first before Luhan pulled him up to make him stand up.


"hey guys I don't get it" Lay blurted out before standing up.


"that's okay. Let's go" Luhan patted his back and also dragged the clueless Lay.


Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, and Chen already stood up while Kris and Tao are just calm in their seats.


"Kris, Tao, let's go now. Come on, come on"


Kris stood up from his seat with a smirk, formed in his face. "Tao, let's go"


"Kris gege, I don't understand. What happened to noona?" Tao asked as they were already walking away from the table.


"hm? That? Her bra must be too big for her" straight forward Kris answered.

 


Author's Note:  crappy update again lolololololol. Please don't kill me. I don't know how it turned out like this XD If you have any thing that you can't understand in this story, just ask hahaha ._. crazy me /gets shot

Anyways, Advance