Update 9

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}

Update 9



You sent Suho a message after changing your clothes.


To: Junmyeon

Hi Junmyeon! This is Ah Ri~ ^_^

-END-


After a few minutes, Suho replied immediately.


From: Junmyeon

got your number. hello ^^

-END-


You smiled at his reply. It looks a like a girl's message but you don't mind. Even after meeting Suho in just a few days, and being able to talk to him in just a day, you already feel so comfortable with him.

The next day, it was a normal one. You talked to Suho as if he was already one of your old friends. And it made Jisun and the other two suspicious and at the same time, jealous. You're not able to talk to them that much this day.
 

 

 

"hey son and daughter-in-law, Wu dude is back in the house~!"


You and Kris had a great shock when Mr. Wu and your father finally came back from somewhere. They are the first one who greeted the two of you after going home from school.


"you scared the out of me" Kris said while his hands are on his chest, his face wearing a weird face with his gums showing.


"ha ha. To the living room. Now" Mr. Wu suddenly wore his poker face and turned his back.


You shrugged your shoulders and followed Mr. Wu while Kris is still processing what his father has said.


"so..when are you guys planning to sleep in one bedroom?" Mr. Wu started.


"we're never going to sleep in one bedroom" your brows furrowed at the center.


"calm down. We're just asking" your father smiled.


"we already slept together, once. Tsch" Kris stated which made you glare at him, unfortunately, he didn't manage to catch your glare.


"so....that's all. We need to eat our dinner now. I'm hungry" Kris's father stood up from his seat and went to dining room followed by your father.


You and Kris followed your fathers to dining room and started eating dinner with them.


"uhm Kris, I have something to tell you" Mr. Wu suddenly spoke.


Kris looked at him. "what?"


"your mom is going back to Korea next month"


Kris suddenly put down his spoon and fork. And was about to utter a word but he didn't continue. Instead, he just whispered, "really..."


Your eyes sparkled a bit. If his mom is going back to Korea next month, then finally, you're able to see his mom for the first time. Personally. You are curious whether he looks like Kris or not. Without any reason, you felt excited.

Kris, on the other hand, was also excited about seeing his mom after 4 months. But he just kept it to himself, still wanting to maintain his cold image on you.


After the dinner, you went to your bedroom to change your clothes and went down again to watch TV.

Switching through different channels but you just can't find any shows that interests you so you end up turning it off, looking around the living room. In your 2 months of living at Wu's residence, it's actually the first time that you stayed long in the living room.

Your eyes travelled and was stuck at a shelf beside the TV. You stood up to check the things put on it and saw photo albums and books properly arranged in the shelf. You grabbed one which have letters written at the side and went back to the couch.

The letters written are, 'Li Jiaheng'. You opened the album and the very first picture made your eyes pop out from its socket. Lol.


It was Kris, smiling cutely at the camera. "wow. So he can actually smile like this?" you muttered, amazed.


You turned the next page and saw another picture of him. Probably, it was taken while he is in middle school. The next page was his picture when he was still  a child.


"this is so cute. But...still looks so cold.."


You continued to scan the whole photo album and even found a picture of him with Tao backhugging him which made you chuckle.


Meanwhile, Kris went out of his bedroom with his hands on his pockets to go to the kitchen and drink some water. He was just about to take one step down, he saw you chuckling while looking at some 'stupid books'. Well, that was the thing that Kris had in mindstupid books.

He continued to go down stairs and simply peeked over to what the thing you are reading or looking at.


"so cute. I should take this one" you whispered to yourself and was about to get the cute picture of him as a child when someone suddenly grabbed it away from you. "yah!" you shouted and turned your back to who that someone is.


You immediately pursed your lips after seeing that it was Kris. "h-hey hehe" you greeted awkwardly and hid a picture behind your back that you got, just a while ago.


"you shouldn't be looking at this thing" he said in a low y voice.


"well sorry, I already looked at it" you stuck your tongue out. "and....you and Tao look good together by the way haha" you laughed and showed him his picture with Tao.


The expression of his face changed. Got even more serious. He slowly put down that thick photo album and stretched out his hand. "give me that"


"no way. I'm borrowing it for a while"


"give it to me" he growled.


"nooo~!" you teased and laughed at the picture once again. He attempted to grab the picture from your hand but you quickly moved away. "I'll give it back to you later" you pouted.


"I'll kill Tao if you don't give me back that picture"


"I'll bet you can't do that. Look at how you and Tao look so good in this picture" you started teasing him more. You are having fun seeing Kris's reaction. "Taoris" you suddenly blurted out. "omfg. Taoris?! Taoris!" you exclaimed making Kris grimace in disgust.

 
"dafuq. I'm fcking straight"


You gave him a judging-you-so-hard-look and you chuckled at his face's expression again. It became three times serious.

All your chuckling was stopped when Kris suddenly pulled and made you sit on the couch. His hands on the either side of your head, your legs between his legs. His other leg resting on the couch. He slowly leaned in closer which made you close your eyes tight.

A smirk formed on his face and trickily grabbed the photo from your hand. "too easy darling" he whispered before leaning away and turning his back.


You quickly opened your eyes and saw him walking away with the photo and photo album in his hands. You felt your face turned red as a tomato.

 


Author's note: This chapter is so random I know and very short and not good haha. Late update again sorry. Btw, I love this Taoris gif <3