Update 4

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}

Update 4



"Junmyeon...Kim Junmyeon..."
 
"yah" Eunji poked your head. "why do you keep on murmuring. Are you sure your on your real self today? Huh?" she asked while both of her hands are on her waist.
 
"and what's with that, Jumon...Kim Jumon..." Jisun imitated you.
 
"Junmyeon, not Jumon" you corrected.

"something's bothering you?" Sunhye asked casually with legs crossed.
 
"it's nothing...really" you shook your head.
 
"who's that Kim Junmyeon?" Eunji asked once again.
 
"my...childhood bestfriend?"
 
"childhood bestfriend? How come we don't know anything about him? You haven't told us you have a childhood bestfriend before either" Sunhye raised an eyebrow.
 
"is that Kim Junmyeon a he or she?" Jisun asked.
 
"obviously a he" you frowned. "and....you know, he's just a part of my childhood days. Why are you all like that?"
 
"why are you suddenly murmuring his name?" Eunji sat down and opened a book.
 
"I met a guy yesterday"
 
"and then?"
 
"he looks like Junmyeon. His eyes, his nose, his lips....his white skin, his smile" while saying those, you were trying to flashback everything that happened yesterday.
 
The talk between you and friends were interrupted when youe teacher walked in. The classes start and all of you went to your proper seats and listened. As the classes start, your mind were flying over something and you aren't paying attention to the teacher teaching in front.
 
You just woke up from your thoughts when all of you in the class heard a knock on the door. The teacher opened the door and went out then closed it again. After few minutes, she went in again and announced something.
 
"okay class, you'll be having a new classmate. Please come in"
 
"oh? I thought he will start going to school on Monday" you heard the girl at your back.
 
Everyone paid their attention on the door waiting for the new student to come in. The other girls were holding their breath wishing that the new student will be a good-looking one.

You straightened up from your seat when you saw the guy who walked in just now.
 
"please introduce yourself" the teacher instructed.
 
"ai. Annyeong haseyo. My name is Kim Junmyeon, but everyone can call me Suho" he bowed.
 
Your eyes widen as you heard his name, which is Kim Junmyeon. Suho smiled as his eyes roamed around the classroom. But his smile got even wider when he saw you. You blinked once before looking away.
 
"okay, Suho-ssi, you can sit there" your teached pointed the chair in front of you, which is the only vacant one. Suho bowed once again and went to his respective seat.
 
 
 
"it's not a coincident right" you mumbled and looked at Eunji who is currently drinking her strawberry juice.
 
"why are you asking me. You go ask him if he knows you" she answered.
 
"no way. Tsk. Jisun! Borrow this good book of yours!" you shouted and stood up.
 
"yeah sure" she answered without looking and just focusing on doing her outline.
 
"where are you going?" Sunhye asked.
 
"library? Gonna read this good book there" you replied and continued walking.
 
While walking on the hallway, your attention is only focused on the book. You didn't notice a hand which is on the floor gathering some books scattered.
 
"aww!" the person groaned in pain when you accidentally step on his hand and you were shock by the sudden shout that you accidentally threw the book upwards.
 
"oh my. Sorry sorry" you bowed and bent down to help. "I didn't notice sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I am going to. I am really sorry" you reached out his hand looking for some injuries. "where does it hurt. Omg. I really didn't meant to--"
 
"it's okay already" you looked up and found your face very close to Suho's.
 
"o-oh. R-r-really. I gained some weight so it must be really p-painful" you stammered as you turned your face away. "I-I'm gonna help you with these" you help him pick up the books on the floor.
 
"The Little Prince?" you turned your head after hearing him speak. You saw him holding the good book that you were reading. "you love reading?" he asked while smiling.
 
"uhm. N-not really. I-I just think that's a good book. Anyway, here's your books" you stood up and handed him the books. He also stood up and gave you the book entitled 'The Little Prince'.
 
"thank you. Uhh, can I ask, where is the locker area?"
 
You scratched your eyebrow. "I-I'll show you the way, just follow me" you spun around and started walking. *aish. I should've just told him the way* you mentally slap yourself.
 
"here here. You just have to look for your locker number then you can put your things there" you smiled. You felt like, it took you 747392002 miles to take him here.
 
"thank you very much. By the way, you're the girl from yesterday right?"
 
"uhm..yeah. You're Suho right, and you're my classmate haha. What a small world" you were smiling nervously.
 
"can I know your name?"
 
You pursed your mouth before answering. *if he's my childhood bestfriend, he will remember my name right?* you thought. Deep inside, you were really hoping that this guy in front of you is your childhood bestfriend Junmyeon. You can still remember the promise he made 8 years ago.
 
*flashback*
 
"Junmyeon-ssi, you're leaving?" an innocent 9 year old girl asked.
 
"yes. My parents and I will be going to New York" the 10 year old little boy answered as he smiled sternly.
 
"why? You're going back right?" the little girl sniffed for she is about to cry.
 
"of course. Ah Ri yah~ don't cry. Junmyeon is going back for you" the little boy wiped the tears of the little girl.
 
"promise?" she sniffed and let out her pinky finger.
 
"promise" he replied as he let out his pinky finger and interlace it with the little girl's.
 
*end of flashback*
 
"I'm--" your words were cut when you heard a very deep voice call your name.
 
"Ah Ri yah" both you and Suho turned their head to see who it was.
 
Your eyes widen when you see Kris looking so serious with his friends.
 
"uh Kris, what are you doing here?" you asked. Even though, deep inside you, you really wanted to ask him why he's already talking to you. Before, it was so hard for you to start a conversation with him.
 
"just passing by? Come with me"
 
"eh?" you had your mouth a bit open.
 
Kris walked towards you and put his arm around your shoulders and started to walk.
 
"y-yah. What are you doing" you whispered in shock.
 
"just getting you away from that white guy" he whispered in your ears. You suddenly felt your blood rushed to your face.
 

Author's Note: Hi. So uhm yeah. Is this update short? Hehehe. Sorry for the long wait again :( Anyways, hope you like this update <3 (i don't feel so satisfied in this though XD) Comments? ^^ I'm gonna do my best in the next chapters don't worry ^^

(I'm dying. Help >_<)