Update 1

I'm Married To Mr. Cold {HIATUS}


Update 1



*flashback*

People were clapping their hands while looking at you and Kris. You painted a fake smile on your face. You looked around to see your father and saw him looking and smiling at you while clapping.

The wedding ceremony ended and people here and there keeps on congratulating you.


"Ah Ri...please don't be mad at appa.." your father said and you feel like tears were already forming in your eyes.


"I'm not mad...I'm sad" you bit your upper lip to prevent yourself from crying.


"I want you to live a good life" he said while smiling softly at you.


"I know appa. I understand" you said with your voice trembling.


"Kris is a good man. Don't worry"


Those were the last words that you heard from your father after the arranged wedding. A month already passed. The communication between you and your father were gone without knowing the reason why. You didn't have the courage to ask Mr. Wu before.

You rise up from bed crying.

Your crying scene were interrupted when you heard a knock from your door.


"w-who's that?" you asked while fixing yourself.


"this is butler Han, please get up from bed now Ms. Ah Ri. You have school today"


"I-I'm getting up now!" you yelled and quickly got up from bed. You know what they are going to do if you didn't rise up from bed now. The maids are going to pull you up forcefully and they'll be the one to take you bath. You experienced being pulled up before but not being taken a bath by the maids. They just warned you.

After doing the morning routine, you headed to the dining room and saw Kris already eating breakfast. You've been living with him for a month but you never had a conversation with him. Even at the wedding. Everytime you tried to approach or talk to him, he will just look at you. With a blank face. No emotion at all. His eyes were cold. That's why you gave him the nickname Mr. Cold.

You just took  a bread from the table and already headed to the car. You don't feel comfortable eating with Kris alone so sometimes, you just let the maid bring food in your room.

You get your mp3 player and earphones and started to listening to music while eating and waiting.

After few minutes of waiting, you can now see Kris and butler Han heading to where you are now. At the car. Kris opened the car's door and sit. Beside you. You moved a bit and sit beside the other window.


 

"we'll pick you up by 4:00" butler Han said after getting of the car. Your way to your school are only 10 minutes by car with the traffic included. Butler Han bowed before going inside the car and drove away.

You walked awkwardly with Kris at the hallway.


"Kris oppa~~ kyaaaaah"


"Kri-what?! Kris is there?! Omg!"


Girls here and there keeps on squealing. Well, nothing to be surprise about. Kris is somehow, no. Erase that. Kris is very popular at girls. And in school. Besides from being so handsome, he is also smart.

You stopped in front of your classroom and quickly went inside. You and Kris are not classmates.


"aaaaaaaaaaaahh. Ah Ri is here!" Jisun shouted, reason for your classmates to turn their heads and look at you.


"good morning classmates!" you greeted and smiled. You did that to reduce the shame Jisun gave you.


"Ah Ri-yah~ did you do your assignment?" Eunji asked.


"I think she didn't" Sunhye said before you can even utter the words 'what assignment?'. You were kind of forgetful.


"give me your notebooks! Let me copy!" you removed your bag and asked for their notebook. "what are these all about? I can't understand a thing" you asked while staring at the notebook.


"why don't you just copy what's written there and don't ask anything. That'll be easier" Sunhye said with her sarcasm.


"fine." you rolled your eyes and started copying everything.


Your first subject which is Arts, really makes you feel bored that's why you are always eating secretly during class. Even Jisun, Eunji and Sunhye eat with you.


*kriiiiiing~* (that's the sound of the bell. Don't be confused people XD)


"okay class. Goodbye. You can take your lunch" your teacher announced and already went out of the classroom.


"lunch?! What for?! I'm already full" Jisun groaned.


"just don't eat if you're already full. Don't shout it out" Sunhye rolled her eyes in annoyance.


"but my mouth wants to eat"


The three of you deflated your shoulders and let out a heavy sigh.a The four of you decided to go to the cafeteria.


"I want chocolate mousse please" you said and paid for the cake.

 

You spotted a table near the cafeteria's entrance and sit there.


"so...how's you and Kris?" Eunji asked while trying to put the straw on her chocolate drink. Your friends are the only ones who know that you and Kris are married. Well, you'll be in big trouble if everybody will know that.


"still nothing. What do you expect?" you answered and started eating your cake.


When the lunch is over, the students already went to their respective classrooms and the classes resumed. It was your dismissal time when your teacher asked you to return a book at the library.


"of all my classmates, why me? The boys are there.." you mumbled while walking on the hallway.


"wait for me!" you saw two girls running towards your opposite way. The other girl bumped into your shoulder and you almost fell but she didn't even say sorry and just continued running.


You just shook your head and continued walking. When you reached the library, you quickly returned the book and bowed to the school's librabrian and went back to the classroom to get your things.


Meanwhile, butler Han and Kris are waiting for you at the car.


"Mr. Kris, I should go and fetch Ms. Ah Ri" butler Han said while looking at Kris which is at the backseat through the rear view mirror.


Kris stared at him first before going out of the car.


"where are you going--"


"I'll be the one to fetch her" he said then continued walking. Butler Han just nodded his head while watching Kris walk away.



"Math book..." you whispered while looking for your Math book on the floor. You were a not so organized person so you just always let your things scattered on the floor. You're like that whenever you're at home or at school.


*bzzt bzzt*


You were surprised by the sudden vibration of your phone.

Jisun calling..


You answered the call.


"Ah Ri~ I forgot to tell you that I borrowed your Math textbook"


"what..how will I study for the quiz you feggot" you grimaced.


"hehehehehe I'm really sorry. I'm in a hurry a while ago"


"nah. It's okay. I know that I'm not going pass the quiz anyway" you said and started to carry your backpack and started walking out of the classroom.


"don't say something like that. I'm really really really sorry huhuhu" you just shook your head.


"stop saying sorry. It's just a quiz. Jisun please" you laughed.


While walking on the corridor you didn't notice Kris walking the opposite way towards you. He stopped walking when he saw you walking while talking to someone on the phone.


"I'll treat you tomorrow. I promise" meanwhile, the conversation between you and Jisun were still on-going.


"treat? Oh sure ahahahaha. I love treats. Yoohoo~" is it obvious that you don't care too much for your grades?


You stopped from walking when you saw a tall figure in front of you. You raised your head up to see who it is.


"butler Han is already there waiting for you. Where have you been" your eyes remained open and you didn't even blink once.


"Ah Ri yah~ who's that"


*Is Kris talking to me?* you thought and looked around.


Kris's eyebrows met.


"are you just going to stand there? Go to the car now" Kris said then turned his back and started walking.


"Kris talked to me.." you mumbled.


"what?! That's Kris?! Omg" you put your phone inches away from your ears because of Jisun's loud voice. You already forgot that you are talking to her over the phone just because of Kris.


"don't shout. I'm hanging up okay? Let's talk again tomorrow" you hung up and followed Kris to the car.

 

When you arrived home, the maids greeted you and Kris.


"good evening. Mr. Wu called the two of you to go to his office" the maid said and bowed.


"what for?" Kris asked.


"I don't know but...Ms. Ah Ri's father is also here"


You froze in your spot before reacting.


"a-appa? Is here?" your knees weakened as you said those words.


 



Author's Note: Sorry for this *cough* VERY VERY VERY LATE AND LAME UPDATE (_ _") I'm really busy in school these days. Excuse my grammatical errors >.< I promised to make the next chapter 100% better better better. Huhuhu T__T. I would be really glad if there'll be comments :) I'm giving Kris to you guyth

XOXO, Clarisse ♥