Bieber Fever (Henry x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

New chappie woot woot~

 

Photobucket

heeeeeey, guys ^^ thank you again for the comments~thank you also for subscribing! it really strengthens my confidence to write more oneshots ^^

 

Before I get on with my HenBer fic, I have yet another set of pics to share with you. keke found this on tumblr again hahaha seriously lol-ed so hard

 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

 

Now for some HenBer~enjoy :D

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"JASNFAKSJNFKAMFLSDMGLSDMGELGRE I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!  WAAAAAH GOODBYE CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD!!!!!!" wailed the violin prodigy as he stuffed himself inside a laundry hamper and purposely threw himself down the stairs.  

 

"Yah, are you on crack again? How many times do I have to tell you that mochis can't fly?!" Kyuhyun being well, Kyuhyun, rolled his eyes at the depressed magnae laying flat on the carpeted floor. "Ugh let me guess...you got friend-zoned, didn't you?"

 

" EVEN WORSE! GAH I JUST WANT TO DIEEEEEEEE, HYUNG! THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO LIVE ANYMORE! DAMN IT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE TO DIEEEEEEEEEEE WHYYYYYYY-OMFFF--" Henry bawled until Kyuhyun impatiently shoved a dirty sock into his mouth.

 

"I'll kill you myself if you won't stop being so emo! Now for the love of all things good, tell hyung calmly what the hell you were trying to do besides being stupid?"

 

Henry spat the unwashed obstruction clogging his mouth, flashing his glassy eyes at his sadistic hyung. "H-Hyung...s-she...then...me....I-I..I...NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---"

 

*SLAP!*

 

"JUST SAY IT ALREADY!"

 

"Hyungggg...I've been Bieber-zoned."

 

For a couple of seconds, Kyuhyun stared at him incredulously as if he just grew a second head, and then guffawed like a crazed asylum patient.

 

"OMG WHAT IS AIR??! GAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T OMG HAHAHA THIS IS SO ING CLASSIC!"

 

"Hyung, this is serious! You don't know what it's like to be in my place!" He whined, furrowing his eyebrows at his hyung who was practically gasping for air but continued to laugh his off.

 

Once he regained his sanity, he patted his large hand on Henry's back, almost knocking the poor boy's lungs off his chest. "You're right. I don't know what it's like being you 'cause I'm way too awesome to be you." sneered Kyuhyun as Henry glared back at him. Nonchalantly, he glanced at his vibrating phone before breaking into a devilish smirk. Henry definitely didn't like the malicious intent behind his hyung's unpleasant leer. "Well would you look at that. Looks like we have dance rehearsal today, except you."

 

"WHAT? BUT WHY?!"

 

Kyuhyun bit his lip to suppress the fits of laughter bubbling on his vocal chords. "You'll be practicing your solo...with Amber."

 

"W-WHAT?! HYUNG I CAN'T!!!! NOT AFTER SHE BIEBER-ZONED ME! I JUST CAN'T!!! HYUNG HELP ME!"  

 

"I'd love to help you but where's the fun in that? Well, I'll see you later, Biebs. I don't want keep your Selena waiting. Bye!" And with that, he left his distressed group mate to hyperventilate in sheer anxiety.

 

Henry frantically paced around in circles, making manic gestures as he tried to ease himself. "What do I do?! I can't show my face to her after that fiasco. What if I suddenly breakdown and piss myself in front of her?! Ugh, think Henry, think...AHA! I KNOW I MUST DO!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

7:02PM. Amber huffed at the clock, drumming her fingers on the piano. She took stolen glimpses of the still empty room every three minutes but in the end settled her head lazily on the instrument.

 

"Where the hell is he?! He's supposed to be here two hours ago! I'm so kicking his if he ditches on me!" she hissed, grabbing hold of her water bottle.

 

As she was about to chug down its contents, the door flew open, startling her in the process. She practically drowned her face in water as the new comer stood at the entrance.

 

"What the hell, Henry? I've been waiting for you for like two hours! Where the hell were you?"

 

The other remained silent and unfazed until...

 

"I KNOW YA LOVE MEH, I KNOW YA CURRRRRRRRRRRR~JUST SHOUT WHENEVURRRR AND I'LL BE THURRRRR!"

 

"W-What? Dude, what are you---"

 

"YA ARE MA LOVEEEEEEEE, YA AH MA HEARTTTTTT AND WE WILL NEVA EVA EVA BE APARTTTTTT---"

 

"You idiot! You're drunk, aren't you?! Why I----"

 

"AND I WAS LIKE BAEBEH BAEBEH BAEBEH OHHHHHHHHHHH LIKE BAEBEH BAEBEH BAEBEH NOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

 

Amber tried to get hold of the drunken mochi who was prancing around in wobbly feet ing his hips obscenely at her. Almost like a hypnotic trance, Henry abruptly paused from his antics before breaking into a uncharacteristic smirk.

 

"If I was boyfran I'd neva letcha go, I can take ya places ya ain't neva been behfoeee~"

 

"Okay, stop it. Geez, you're completely----" Apparently, the alcohol finally got to his head and before he knew it, he passed out, leaving Amber baffled as ever. "---drunk. Aish..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Argh, why is my head ing on me?! What the hell happened to m--omfhh" Henry soon found himself sprawled on the cold floor, his favorite hyung glancing down on him.

 

"Yo, twerp. Glad you're finally awake. I was worried, you know!" Kyuhyun really had an odd way of showing affection.

 

"Ugh God, what happened?!" slurred Henry as he felt the nagging pain on his head intensify.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders casually, tossing a rectangular box at the younger's abused body. "I don't know, you tell me." And for the second time, he walked out without waiting for a reply.

 

Henry stuck out his tongue out at the closed door, sighing as he glanced at the package on his hand. He sat himself back on the couch as he opened the box. Three bottles of honey water, aspirin, a container filled with chocolate mochi and a slightly scrunched up paper greeted him. He gleefully gobbled on his treats as he unfolded the note.

 

Henry,

 

Kyu hyung told me everything.

 

Seriously? Bieber-zoned? Lol now I know the whole reason why you've been avoiding me and you being all psycho a while ago. XD

 

Dude, F.Y.I, you're really stupid. When I said I liked you back, I really meant it. And about me 'bieber-zoning' you, I only meant that as a compliment. You had me gawking at your solo perf at last month's SMTOWN! You practically owned that song!

 

God, why are you so stupid?!

 

Anyway, get some rest. You obviously have a massive headache from all the soju you drank. By the way, I made that honey water myself and please do not choke yourself on those mochis.

 

Take care and next time, don't get yourself drunk again. Drunken hip s are not y, okay?!

 

So yeah...I'll end it here before this letter gets mushy and stuff.  

 

LOVE,

Amber <3

 

His heart leaped to the heavens. Though, he'll probably be publicly humiliated by kyuhyun, who's obviously going to expose the video of him wiggling his 'package' while singing off tone to Amber, he didn't care. He liked her, and she liked him back.

 

That's all that mattered to him.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket

GAAAH I NEED SOME SLEEP T_____T I hope this fic wasn't a fail ><

 

Here's a little teaser for my next fic~

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Comments would be nice and oh, let me know if I overlooked some grammatical errors~thanks in advance :)

 

 

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS KEKE

Photobucket

Photobucket