One Thing (Jungshin x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

Hi guys! First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who subscribed, upvoted and commented on my stories! :) It does brighten up my day, knowing that this amount of people actually enjoy the stuff I write >.< ILY ALL<3 <3 <3

photo tumblr_mt4bh8WzTq1qdbx83o4_r1_250_zpsbb51fc28.gif

 

 

So, umm...technically, this story wasn't supposed to be published publicly for some personal reasons. I was kind of afraid this certain someone might come across this fic and I might die from embarassment and won't get to live this down because this certain someone is actually the person I was crushing on. Was, as in he is now my ex-crush lol. This fic you're about to read is actually based on how I dealt with my crush on this dude who looks a lot like Jungshin. As a matter of fact, he even plays the bass and he's tall. The only difference I could think of maybe is that this former crush of mine is Chinese-Filipino and he's two years younger than me. OMG WHY AM I EVEN PUBLISHING THIS IDK AND IDGAF ANYMORE. It's not like I still like him. EVEN MY FRIENDS AND BEST FRIEND DON'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM ANYMORE JAKDNSLKMCKS

 

 

Anyway, this guy and myself never had any sort of communication ever since I transferred to my current school. Well, we're friends on facebook but that's just it. One of my friends told me he thinks I hate him because I'm always glaring his way and hello, I don't purposely do that. I'm a bit myopic and stubborn to wear my glasses all the time. And it's sort of my form of defense mechanism to glare at him or practically ignore his existence because I'm terrified of involuntarily doing the creepyeol or blushing like an ugly tomato! Everything written here is merely inspired from true events and I tweaked and fabricated some of those events.~ XD

 

 

Hope you enjoy this! :D

 

photo tumblr_mtpu3nUuWu1qenbl3o1_500_zpsdaa9b857.gif

 

 


 

 

“Ahem, you’re staring at him again.”

 

 

It was just another hectic day in the show champion studio. Absolutely everyone was on their toes, rushing from one room to another, everyone except for one Amber J. Liu.

 

 

“No, I’m not!” Amber sputters incoherently, flushing in a lovely shade of crimson because Jaejin, her co-host, had just caught her in the act for the eighth time in a row and it certainly was no surprise to him to find her rooted on the same spot.

 

 

Amidst the chaotic background, there she was, inconspicuously hiding behind the numerous life-sized standees displayed right outside the public restrooms. Why was she even there in the first place? Well…

 

 

“Seriously, are we really going through his again? Why don’t you just go up to him, and wish him good luck before the show ends and he’s nowhere in sight by the time you finally have the lady-balls to talk normally to him. Jeez, how difficult could that be?”

 

 

Apparently, it was a lot easier said than done. It has been three years since FNC’s second rock band debuted to the public, approximately two years since Amber was acquainted to the famed group and exactly five months since she has been secretly doting on a certain brunette bassist. Never in her life has she ever experienced such anxiety breathing the same air as the said person. I mean, she’s practically friends with everyone; a notable social butterfly. She was once a normal human being but not until Lee Jungshin decided to fill the missing piece to her heart’s complicated puzzle.

 

 

It all started the day the rapper slash string instrumentalist cut off his famous long onyx tresses. Hair beyond the terms of ‘boy-cut’ was extremely normal especially for metroual males but since it was a common fad, he never stood out in Amber’s visual parametrical terms and conditions of ‘crush material’ and it wasn’t like he wasn’t attractive to begin with. Strange as some of her closest friends would view it since Jungshin was always present whenever his group leader would invite the petite tomboy to their weekend get together with the rest of the FNC artists and come to think of it, both seemed to have exchanged numbers and text each other every now and then. Well, she always saw him as just a friend; the mysterious single phrased individual who enjoys satire yet tends to be a closet clown type of friend. Straight as a stick but she has the outmost tendency of unintentionally placing most of her male friends in the infamous friend zone. Seemingly, a lucky individual is about to make history of being the first to escape the endless realm.

 

 

The day they bumped into each other at the local ice cream parlour—where Amber indulges most of her free time was the official day of incoherency, uncontrollable tainted cheeks and OMG my guy friend is hot!

 

 

“Ugh, I feel so shallow for only noticing how handsome he was when he changed his look and the fact that I started like-liking him only now because of that!” Feelings of superficiality and self-disgust was getting the best of her as she slumps further, camouflaging her from the cause of her heart’s rapid palpitation.

 

 

“Well, I’m pretty sure that’s not the only reason why you like him. Remember that freak accident at last month’s melon awards?”

 

 

Despite the fact that her face was hidden from FT Island’s beloved bassist, Jaejin could easily tell how flushed she was just at the mention of that particular event. She had been extra careless that very day of live collaboration performances and though her daunting leader warned her of the monthly visit, she paid no attention because she was damn sure it wasn’t her turn of the red days. Unfortunately for her, Victoria was right all along. Right in the middle of an off cam chatter between the cluster of various artists from different companies, while Amber was happily jeering with her co 92 liners, she was suddenly pulled away from the merriment and found herself in the ladies’ restroom with the supposed kidnapper’ and his blazer around her waist.

 

 

“Jungshin-ah, what the hell is this---“

 

 

“Umm..you were umm…bleeding…so I…yeah…”

 

 

The memory was too fresh or better yet, too unforgettable that Amber still couldn’t decide whether it was the most embarrassing moment of her life or the happiest she has been. Embarrassing because she just publicly humiliated herself, prancing around the crowd without even noticing that she was flashing everyone the Japanese flag and the worst part of it all, it just had to be the person she was seriously crushing on who had to catch an eye full of her bloody behind. But she found herself falling more for him for his heroic act of saving her from further embarrassment and how could anyone not swoon over that? Not only did he buy her sanitary essentials, he even stayed behind with her at the same place love smacked her in the face, just so he can listen to her rants of OMG I can’t believe you just witnessed that!, and I want to bury myself in a burrito ‘til I die!.

 

 

“Amber?”

 

 

“Argh, leave me alone, Jaejin! I like him a lot, okay? But I just can’t say that to his face—his gorgeous faceOH GOD STAHP ME ALREADY! Eww, I’m so gross now and it’s his entire fault! Why did he have to make me feel this way? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!”

 

 

“Wow…I didn’t know you felt the same way…”

 

 

Oh .

 

 

That totally didn’t sound like her mischievous goat co-host or Seunghyun or any of the people she could possibly think of with that tone of voice. Thoughts of the ground swallowing her whole or burying herself in a burrito were thrown out of the window as she met the longing gaze of the droopy eyed tower of gorgeousness.

 

 

“Looks like this is my cue. I’ll leave you two love birds alone.” Amber was this close to raising her middle finger at the sly glint the elder sent him before scurrying away, leaving her face-to-face with none other than Lee Jungshin himself.

 

 

“So…”

 

 

“Umm….”

 

The scene was so cliché; tongue-tied and oh so squeamish, and yet she couldn’t bring about to think of such sarcasm because her heart was practically bouncing erratically and she’s pretty sure the ozone layer depletion is not the cause of the heat radiating fiercely on her cheeks. She tries to steal a glance but she ends up lost in his pools of almond and that same smile he always graces her with.

 

 

“So you think my face is gorgeous?” She could literally feel the grin plastered on his face as he slowly inches closer to her hunched figure.

 

 

“W-What? N-No, I mean, yes—ARGH!“

 

 

“I think you’re gorgeous too.”

 

 

Like a scene ripped from a movie, her heart detonates on the spot, eyes bulging ten times its original size as Jungshin, the Lee Jungshin who’s been constantly running through her heart and mind, presses a searing kiss on her gaping chapped lips. OMGOMGOMGOMG. The sound of his group mates’ teasing howls ends their intimate contact and Amber fumbles to register what just happened. Jungshin reaches over to brush a stray strand of locks from her face as he envelops her in his lanky embrace.

 

 

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear you say those words. And for the record, I like you too. A lot.” He pecks her one last time before joining his awaiting crew, leaving her to ponder on the reality she thought was just a vivid imagination.

 

 

“Well that was interesting.”

 

 

Sniggers followed by an echoing screech, Amber couldn’t be more thankful towards Jaejin for breaking her from her stupor and shameless gawking.

 

 

As the show progresses, performance after performance, the last segment finally commences as the winner of the week’s top chart begins their encore performance. Amber barely survived the rest of the hour. What, with all the playful winks and heart melting smiles her friend now­ boyfriend has been sending her the whole time, she’s lucky her co-hosts were there to shield her from spazzing from all the giddiness coursing through her veins.  

 

 

“If you don’t stop staring, he’s definitely going to melt.” This is the nth time Jaejin has disturbed her from her deep thought and she was more than pleased to fire back like the smartass she was.

 

 

“Yeah…into a pool of y.”

 

 

Seunghyun doubles over and Jaejin nearly gags at the unfathomable greasiness that came out of . Amber pats herself in the back for a job well done as the overly dramatic male finally leaves her be so she could continue her ministration of site seeing. As if telepathically sensing her presence from across the stage, he automatically beams up as he raises his arms above his head, forming a heart shape.  

 

 

“Saranghae!” he mouths at her, and Amber ends up dropping her microphone along with her sanity because he shot me out of the sky. He’s my kryptonite.

 

 

Lee Jungshin + Amber Liu = <3

 

 


  

photo tumblr_mwgn50b10G1r0w672o1_500_zps94506ae5.gif

 

WTF DID I JUST WRITE AJKDNSJKXNSKMXN BWISIT ANING CRUSH2 OI! HAHAHAHA Oh wait, I meant ex-crush XD

 

 

Comments are very much appreciated~:)