Confessions of a Broken Heart (Sehun x Amber) Part 3/3 of

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG AGAIN >.< so much has happened...finals, summer classes and family visits, vacations, etc. But hey, all my hard work paid off because I'm officially a 4th yr WOOHOO! One more year and 2K+ hours of apprenticeship, I can finally take the board exam, and with God's grace, I'll be a lincensed Architect! 

 

Well, enough of that hehe back to the main topic. I'D LIKE TO WARN EVERYONE AHEAD OF TIME BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG CHAPTER. I wanted to make it up to all of you for being a slow updater and all. This story probably took me about two months to finish because I had a lot of stuff to accomplish and prioritize. I'm really sorry for the delay...really wanted the last installment of my HunBer fic to be perfect. I HOPE YOU GUYS WON'T SKIN ME ALIVE FOR THIS XD

 


 

 

“Can you please ing explain to me again why you s are my friends?!”

 

 

It has exactly been four days since the last so-called road-to-love success and just a few more days ‘til the Annual Halloween party, and Sehun’s future was still in the hands of two of SME’s infamous love experts. How he hated his tendencies to trust such devious, unreliable bastards.

 

 

“Quit being such a fruit cup, you sissy-boned fat boy. We’re doing this for you, so hurry up and pick up a goddamned paper!”

 

 

#1 on my ‘THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE’ list: massacre Zitao’s Gucci collection, and then stuff the remains up Jongin’s

 

 

This has got to be the worst decision SME has ever made. I mean, who in the right mind would put their trust to appoint EXO – his ing godforsaken group, to be the head of the preparations committee for a once in a ing year party? JUST. ING. WHY. Who knows what diabolical plan his criminal minded group mates had in store for the special night’s theme?

 

 

“WHY AM I EXCLUDED FROM THE PREPARATIONS?! I’M THE LEADER FOR GOD’S SAKES!” demanded the fuming duizhang, clearly unhappy with the unanimous decision.

 

 

“Because you the fun out of everything! Besides, Joonmyeon hyung’s the leader.” Jongin, the eternal bastard retorted like the bastard he was at the taller male.

 

 

“BUT I’M ALSO THE LEADER! AND I SO DO NOT THE FUN OUT OF EVERYTHING! Last year’s party was a success all thanks to me.” Yifan roared once more, flicking the other’s exposed forehead.

 

 

“Well yeah…when you locked yourself inside the broom closet.”

 

 

“I still resent you bastards for leaving me there for two ing days! Hmph, all my hard work was unappreciated!”

 

 

“Dude, you served candy-coated insects and faucet water as party favours! And who could forget the tree branch infested with mushrooms covered with icing?!”

 

 

“Yah, we were on a tight budget! I had to improvise and cut unnecessary stuff.”

 

 

“The venue was in a ing retirement home!”

 

 

“It suited the theme!”

 

 

Leave it to Yifan to delve into his monochromatic imagination. Yeah, a senior citizen themed Halloween party. How creative of him...Basically the reason why Sehun’s still questioning why in the ing hell is their management putting such huge responsibility on these things they call his fellow group mates for the second time around? Haven’t they (excluding him) caused enough damage on a daily basis?  Ugh, Idiots.

 

 

“Kris hyung, let’s face it. If today was Christmas, you’d be the Grinch and Joonmyeon hyung's Santa Claus. We all rather have a ‘Happy Suhoween’ than a ‘y Krismas’, if you know what I mean.”

 

 

“Y-YOU CAN’T DO THAT TO ME! I’M THE LEADER!”

 

 

“Nobody cares. It’s either you go with it or we’re locking you inside the bathroom for a week.”

 

 

Yifan was outrageously displeased and Sehun wanted nothing more than to console his only sane hyung. He definitely felt his pain. The burden of being surrounded by deranged morons, Jongin’s ed up fool proof plans and his mad as a hatter minion. Yay, for finally having someone to share his agony but then Jongin once again ruined his fantasy of frolicking in the flower fields, pirouetting gracefully as Yifan does an Irish jig on top of Jongin and Zitao’s Gucci stuffed asses.

 

 

“Yah maknae, are you going to pick up a paper or do you want me to ing choose for you?” Once again, Kim Jongin lives on to his infamous title, nudging the make shift box on the youngest’s face. One day he’ll find himself all bleached up and inside a giant hour glass, all for Sehun’s sadistic viewing pleasure.

 

 

As much as he wanted to castrate the uncivilized creature before him, he was in no mood to further converse with subspecies like Jongin. Though against his will, he forced his unwilling hand to rummage through the poorly made container and grabbed the less crumpled paper he could feel. It took him about ten seconds to register the contents of the said paper.

 

 

Adult baby

 

 

ADULT BABY

 

 

ADULT. BABY.

 

 

ADULT BABY?

 

 

ADULT BABY?!

 

 

WHAT THE ING SORCERY IS A ING ‘ADULT BABY’?!

 

 

Relax, Sehunnie. That’s just your character that’ll fit the party’s theme. It’s all part of our master plan for your still disestablished love life.”

 

 

Master plan for his disestablished love life his . More like a master plan to shrivel his manhood once more in front of thousands of people and the love of his life. Okay, maybe the number was just an exaggeration but his pride and dignity should not be at stake. For once, why can’t his hyungs help him win the heart of his most beloved noona without him being put in such an embarrassing predicament?

 

 

“What the forking hell is the theme? Halloween with a dash of ultra-weirdness?!” bemoaned the disgruntled ‘adult baby’ as Zitao proudly pranced around the vicinity, iPad on hand.

 

 

“TA DA! This year’s Annual Halloween Party theme is Youniqueness pride. Show off your inner YOUniqueness in this once in a life time party of the year. Come one; come all to the spectacular event of revelations and proud parading of your YOUniqueness. Bow.” Jongin clapped proudly, dramatically wiping fake tears from his eyes as Zitao bowed like a pompous windbag high on drugs after his nonsense of a speech. What a great duo.

 

 

“Inner …YOUNIQUENESS?!  Are you trying to say that I’m a ing baby on the inside?!”

 

 

Adult baby…                  "

 

 

“Shut up, Zitao!” Sehun’s grumblings were once again cut short as the baritone scream of the Canadian rapper caught his attention.

 

 

CHIP N’ DALE DANCER?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME, KKAMJONG?!” Yifan was on the verge of ripping Jongin’s brain from his cranium and stuffing it up his where it belongs. Unnerved, Jongin shrugged noncommittally. 

 

 

"Well, aren’t you a lucky bastard. I’ve always wanted to dress up as a two-headed chipmunk from Disney. Your face does remind me of a chipmunk. Totally jealous!” Note that there was no hint of sarcasm in his tone. Literally, something that would come out from an innocent fairy-tale obsessed child. And so Kim Jongin got what he truly deserved. “GAAAAAH STAHPPP… ARGH...KRISSSS…HYUNGGGGG...CAN’T BREATHE…HALPPPP...GCK”

 

 

“WHY YOU LITTLE ASSHAT! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE MY FACE TO A CHIPMUNK AND HOW DARE YOU BRAND MY INNER SELF AS A MALE E! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” He mercilessly strangled the kkamjong’s cement-like neck like there was no tomorrow. Luckily for Jongin, Luhan came to rescue his pathetic wee little before they’ll lose South Korea’s most photogenic derp. “ YOU, JONGIN! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A CHIP N’ DALE DANCER?!”

 

 

“Hey, you fished your wish, duizhang. I got ‘Victoria’s Secret Angel’ and you don’t see me complaining!”  

 

 

“That’s because you have a lingerie , Luhan…” Yifan pointed out, eye twitching irately at his gege’s sudden mischievous glint.

 

 

“JACKPOT! Now to find me some lacy frills~Oh Yixingie!" And with that, Luhan sashayed away with his dear unicorn dragged behind him, skipping merrily to purposely annoy Yifan.

 

 

“Maniacs. Maniacs everywhere...” The youngest of them all shook his head disapprovingly in shame. Why wasn’t he in a normal group filled with sane and within-​​the-bonds-of-reality type of members?

  

 

“Look on the bright side, Krease hyung. It could have been worse. You could have gotten ‘used tampon’!” Chanyeol who suddenly popped out of God knows where ,consoled his twin giant, slapping his back as a form of a friendly gesture. One could hear one of his lungs fall off from the impact. Yifan glared and Chanyeol flashed his blinding teeth.

 

 

“Yah, there’s nothing wrong with being a ‘used tampon’!” An insulted Minseok appeared behind the maknae, his puffy cheeks flushed in fury and index finger poked out from his outstretched balled up fist.  

 

 

“Baozi, do you even know what a ‘used tampon’ is?”

 

 

“I dunno…some cool hero ?” Yifan urged the Baozi towards him as he enlightened him with the ‘wonders and truth’ of his supposed character-slash inner ‘younique’ self. “No way...so I’m like some blood vampire but exclusively for girls? Sweet!”

 

 

“You’re disgusting, dude!” cringed Chanyeol, face contorted in a gagging gesture.

 

 

“Well, beats being a ‘Michael Jackson wannabe hobo’!”

 

 

“Hey, don’t you dare insult the King of Pop, cherry popper!”

 

 

“The ? Chanyeol hyung, are you seriously not bothered that you’re supposed to be a wannabe hobo of a legendary icon for the party – which also is your supposed inner ‘younique’ self according to tweedlee dee and tweedle dum over there?”

 

 

“Hmmm…now that you mentioned it…not really. It has ‘Michael Jackson’ written on it; what could be cooler than that?”

 

 

It’s official. Absolutely every possible member in EXO – except him, and probably Yifan, was a complete retard. Sehun couldn’t believe why no one – except for him and Yifan again, bothered to complain about this bizarre get up. Well maybe people like Yixing wouldn’t complain; he got ‘yakuza’ (“why is he the only one with a single phrased character?!”) which is way ing awesome and straight up bad . Jongdae on the other hand got ‘e cosplayer’, and the maknae wasn’t even surprise why the ‘dansheen masheen’ was sniggering to himself, obviously ecstatic because he’s a shameless ert. No further explanation  was needed from Kyungsoo because ‘human scarecrow’ obviously fitted his image, and Baekhyun who got ‘tub of bacon grease’ ‘coz he’s Baekhyun…and he’s greasy. Joonmyeon, being the 'Leader' and practically the father figure of them all got 'sugar daddy' in which to Sehun's - and Yifan's of course, utter annoyance, didn't even slightly offend the obviously oblivious leader.

 

 

"Zitao, what are you supposed to be for the party? Oh wait, don't tell me. You're gonna be a giant credit card, or wait, a combination of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, or or----" 

 

 

"Wrong! I'm gonna be...G-Dragon sunbaenim!" All at once, Sehun and Yifan gawked incredulously at the Gucci-obsess-possessed boy.

 

 

"You coniving, son of a----"

 

 

"But wait, there's a twist! I'm gonna be a fashion terrorist version of G-Dragon sunbaenim!" Both Sehun and Yifan facepalmed at the wushu master's excitement. If Kwon Jiyong were present, he would have most definitely whipped Zitao's for bringing his fashion sense in vain.  

 

 

"...I didn't want to ask but...what did Jongin get exactly? Wait, please don't tell me he's some awesome non-ty character because if he is I'm gonna beat that little 's---"

 

 

"Oh don't be such a jealous duizhang, you. There's nothing for you to worry 'coz this body is your wonderland and you're the only Krisalice allowed to explore it." A pink taint adorned Yifan's high cheekbones as his face was marred with pure bewilderment, Jongin all over him with his eyebrows wiggling suggestively nonstop. 

 

 

"T-The , Jongin. Are trying to flirt with me?! You have Taemin for god's sa---"

 

 

"Are you from Tennessee? Coz you're the only ten-i-see."

 

 

"I'M STRAIGHT YOU ! TELL THAT TO TAEMIN!"

 

 

"I'm like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but I'm as sweet as can be."

 

 

"Yes, you definitely look like shi---"

 

 

"I'm an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus."

 

 

"I TOLD YOU I'M ING STRAIGHT!"

 

 

"Hey baby, I'd like to get my basilisk into you chamber of secrets."

 

 

"THAT'S IT I'M LEAVING! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE, SEHUN!" 

 

 

The youngest of them all soon found himself literally hauled away from the oh-so disturbing scene and the obscenely annoying bastard known as Kim Jongin.

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOO! LET ME TIE YOUR SHOELACE! I DON'T WANT YOU FALLING FOR SOMEONE ELSE!"

 

 


 

 

"Selfish, conceited bastard...why I ought to..ought to...argh, I can't even think straight thoughts anymore! Stupid Kkamjong!"

 

 

"Uhh, hyung...why are we inside a cubicle?"

 

 

Sehun felt the outmost discomfort as Yifan cramped both of them inside a non-standardized cubicle of the men's restroom, practically cursing a particular tanned-boy literally on his face because of the lack of space. Why was he even dragged in there in the first place? Woah, that rhymed! 

 

 

"Oh quit being such a fruitcup, you sissy-boned fat boy!" The main dancer felt the sudden urge to smack his favorite hyung. The . Why're they calling him that?! He's not even Homer Simpson fat or comicbook guy obese in the first place! "Anyway, forget about what I said. I'm just pissed that's all. So about that confession...I could help you, you know."Awwww...how sweet of him."God, can you not exhale on my face? Your breath smells like this toilet--motherfather, did you just fart?!" Bipolar much...

 

 

"Hey, you're the one who dragged me here in the first place! And hell to the no I didn't fart, okay? I'm not Jongin, f.y.i." Okay, maybe he did fart but there was no way he was admitting that. "Let's go talk someplace else, hyung. I honestly can't feel my legs anymore." Sehun hurriedly unlocked the door, dragging Yifan behind him towards the holy exit.

 

 

God, help me.

 

 


 

 

"So as I was saying----yah, are you even listening to me?!" Irked, Yifan mercilessly poked the younger with an uncapped pen, regretting half-way with choosing the local bubble tea house as their current hang out place.

 

 

Sehun shot him a don't-bother-me-I'm-enjoying-my-choco-bubbletea- look, as the elder shoved his mcdonald-sized foot on the maknae's unprepared one's, causing the younger to choke on a black pearl. Sehun wheezed the obstruction out of his esophagus, glaring intently at the duizhang's satisfied gleam.

 

 

"I think seeking for your help was actually a bad idea. You're one of Jongin's minions, aren't you?!"

 

 

"What're you, nuts? Not in this lifetime or even in my next life. After what he did to me that night, I---Holy Lord of Alpacas, I've said too much...."

 

 

Quirking his eyebrows in a quizzical manner, Sehun curiously observed Yifan's change of aura, his face slowly contorting like a freshly harvested red tomato.

 

 

"Did something happen between you two----" Out of a sudden, his mouth was clamped shut by one of Yifan's large hands as he was pushed down below eye level, only the duizhang's head, camouflaged with tissues, popped out from their booth. "Yah, what's with the tissues and why are we----"

 

 

"You're going to blow our cover, maknae! Keep your voice down and look over there." Compliantly, Sehun slowly projected his coconut head out from its hiding place, darting his eyes towards the two newly arrived familiar figures who sat beside their booth.

 

 

Like Sherlock Holmes and his loyal sidekick, John Watson, both boys manuevered themselves in the perfect hiding spot to get a clear investigation on the duo on their radar. 

 

 

"Umm...w-what did you want to ta---"

 

 

"You're an embarrasment, you know. I can't believe you have the nerve to act all innocent and !" 

 

 

"That voice...it sounded a lot like..."

 

 

"K-Kibum ah---"

 

 

"Don't 'Kibum ah' me, ! Ugh...look, let's just get this show over and done with so I can get on with my girlfriend."

 

 

The pair left in a flash, the other brutally dragged out of the store before Sehun could even haul his fist at the douche bag known as Kibum. Yifan had to hold down the maknae to prevent him from causing a scene that would land him on the front page of the tabloids.

 

 

"Sehun, calm down."

 

 

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! ARE YOU FRIGGIN' KIDDING ME? HOW CAN I CALM THE DOWN WHEN MY WOMAN WAS PRACTICALLY TREATED LIKE BY THAT WHO HAPPENS TO BE KEY HYUNG. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND YOU---"

 

 

Yifan scrambled to his feet, stuffing used tissues inside the frustrated teen's wide open mouth, all eyes on them as he bowed apologetically for the sudden commotion.    He then fled both of themselves out of the store before anyone could even recognize who they exactly were. Sehun begged to differ, protesting loudly right at Yifan's ear and attempting to jump through a busy traffic lane but he decided not to because he's a . 

 

 

Maybe I am an adult baby...oh that.

 

 

As they reached their shared dorm, the maknae once again attempted to pry the answers to his never-ending quieries from Yifan, only to be shoved into a nearby trashcan and left to suffocate from the overpowering stentch of decomposed garbage. Though trapped, upsidedown, inside a disposal container than smelled a lot like Jongin, his mind still hasn't stop replaying the blood-curling scene he witnessed between his beloved female dino and his flamboyant sunbae.

 

 

Key hyung + Amber = ?

 

 


 

 

"Owww!"

 

 

"I told you to hold still!"

 

 

"No, you didn't!"

 

 

Today was the big day and unlike any other whacked up day at the EXO dorm,  this was way beyond messed up. Tangled up wigs, unknown objects sprawled at every possible corner, glittery whatnots flown accross the air by Jongin. What a horrific chaos it was and Sehun had to bite down on his tongue to stop himself from raging. Besides, he has other things to worry about, a.k.a phase two of love decalaration.

 

 

"Stop moving, you big baby! I'm putting the finishing touches to your costume!" Growled Zitao, who was busy lathering the maknae with what seemed like glitter on his pasty white skin. "And done! Oh look at you! I just want to adopt you if you weren't such a little ."

 

 

Sehun wanted to die as soon as he met his reflection. Before him was a huge porcelain boy, dressed in a teddy bear printed loose shirt, diaper shorts similar to what Tommy Pickles from rugrats would wear with a jumbo faux safety pin attatched to it, bear slippers and to top it off, a matching gigantic bonnet and bib.  His rainbow colored hair was probably the only thing pleasing to Sehun's eyes. (refer to this pic: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/evanesco_paranoia/adult-baby-boomer-costume_zpsdeee3da5.jpg)

 

 

"So what do you think?" Asked Zitao, eyes sparkling with outmost joy.

 

 

"What do I think? You wanna know what I think? I'll tell you what I th---" his speech was cutshort as Zitao plunged a baby blue pacifier between his parted lips. He angrily spat out the plastic thing -which unfortunately was ringed around his neck, narrowing his eyes at the panda eyed boy. "What the actual , Zitao? Do you want to die like Jongin?"

 

 

"Oh wait, I forgot something." Zitao shoved a llama plushy and baby bottle on the disgurntled Odult's outstretched arms, clapping his hands gleefully. "Perfect! Now, smile for the birdie."

 

 

"What the----" A blinding flash met the youngest's bulging eyes, followed by two more and the next thing he saw was someone dressed like a zombified, Walking Dead-ish version of the Queen of the Nile.

 

 

"Uhhh, what the hell is this?"

 

 

Zitao will die tonight!

 

 

It's not that Sehun hates Minzy's presence, in fact he loves it every time she beats his sorry little for being a moron. It's just that she came in the wrongest of all wrong times in the history of history.

 

 

"Sweetheart! Look at Sehunnie! Isn't he adorable?" Expecting a nod of approval amd praise, Zitao half gasped as his girlfriend smack him upside his head.

 

 

"You idiot! Why are you dressed up like a hobo version of Jiyong oppa?! There's no way I'm going with you dressed like that!"

 

 

"B-But honey----"

 

 

"DON'T YOU 'HONEY' ME YOU WITH LEGS!"

 

 

Maybe Sehun did pity the wushu master as he was practically dragged out of the room by the roots of his actual hair, his tsundere girlfriend growling like a wolf at his feeble attempts of escaping her wrath.

 

 

Nah, that bastard could use a good beating from his girlfriend.

 

 

Just when he thought he was finally alone, his bedroom door slammed open, revealing the unwelcomed entrance of his dear beloved best friend.

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THIS IS CLASSIC! I CAN'T EVEN HAHAHAHA!"

 

 

God, he wished Zitao was here...or maybe Yifan instead of this, wait...what the forking hell was he supposed to be?

 

 

"W-What the whohow are you supposed to be anyway? A tranny?" The devilish twinkle from the dark skinned boy was unmistakable and Sehun wished he never asked in the first place.

 

 

"How dare you insult a strong, independent woman slash house wife like me!"

 

 

"Woman? Housewife? Ha! With that g-cup fake s and that over the top make up, pffft...more like a frustrated drag queen. Oh what do I care! What are you even doing here anyway?!"

 

 

"To help my bestftiend, of course!"

 

 

"God, please no." Grimaced Sehun as Jongin haughtily placed his bangled arms on his hips, accentuating his padded even more.

 

 

"Yes, I am so get your skinny outside now!" Jongin swished his high ponytail, purposely hitting Sehun on the face as he swayed his hips exaggeratedly out the door.

 

 

If only he wasn't his best friend, Sehun would have ringed his neck with his hair extentions minutes ago, but alas, as much as he hated to admit it, he really can't live without his best friend. Eww, gay much...

 

 

"YO FRUIT CUP, STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF AND GET YO OUT HERE NOW! THIS WOMAN AND YOUR WOMAN AIN'T WAITING FOR YOUZ ALL DAY!"

 

 

My woman! TEEHEE AHBDJNJMLLKL...ugh, the things I do for love. 

 

 

"CALM YOUR ! I'M COMING ALREADY, RUPAUL!"

 

 

Wow, that sounded so wrong beyond so many levels...

 

 


 

 

"Ayooooo wadddup, i'm back---OWWW! WHAT DID YOU HIT ME FOR?!"

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?! You know I hate it when---S-Sehun? Oh hehe...didn't see you there."

 

 

Well, this's quite awkward. Sehun never thought the day would ever come when the 'Almighty Dragon Overlord' Wu Yifan would actually wait for someone like Kim *insert every negative descripion* Jongin. 

 

 

The apocalypse must be near! Nah, it's 2013 already. But wait...unless...holy ...it's impossible! It could be possible...but...OHMAGAWD

 

 

"HOLYMYGOODNESSGOD ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER? AS IN COUPLE LOVEY-DOVEY TOGETHER?!"

 

 

Yifan's cherry red face and the one minute pause was all Sehun needed to confirm his previous doubt.

 

 

"So wait...all this time it was KaiRis and not TaeKai?" The magnae gawked incredulously, eyes switching back and forth from their intertwined fingers, Jongin's smug face and Yifan's boiling skin. What the fork. "B-But I heard you and Taemin hyung...making disgusting noises late at night and and you two even kissed on my birthday party!  And Kris hyung, you said you were straight! Gah, i don't understand what I don't understand anymore! Total mind!"

 

 

"Woah calm down, man." Cooed Jongin, tucking the pacifier inside the younger's mouth to calm him down (which actually did) as he warily gazed at his fine topless macho dancer. "Long story short, KaiRis all the way and TaeKai never existed. Just a ploy so no one would suspect our relationship. The end."

 

 

"So all this time, you and Taemin hyung were never really---"

 

 

"Together? Yup. It was all fanservice, and to get bigfoot over here jealous."

 

 

"I'll show you who's bigfoot, you dickwad!" growled the duizhang, shoving his lover against the wall, who in return smacked the other's skin-tight leather covered . What the hell did Yifan even see in him?! Sigh...Sehun will never understand the logic behind their love affair.

 

 

"Hey, hey stop it you two. I don't want to witness any of your bizzare, innuendos. Aren't you two and Zitao supposed to help me right now? Speaking of Zitao, where is that bastard?"

 

 

Jongin snorted obnoxiously, sniggering as he pointed towards the lobby. "Nah, don't worry about him. He has other things to worry about." 

 

 

Sehun shook his head in pity as Zitao, who was now dressed as a cutesy panda, distressly followed Minzy towards the exit and onto an awaiting limousine. Another relationship he will never understand.

 

 

"So, about that help..." He beckoned, motioning towards their group van, only to be yanked backwards. "Hey, what gives?"

 

 

"Oh you're not riding with us. You're riding that." Yifan pointed towards another upcoming van, jabbing his other arm on Jongin -who looked like a lovesick weirdo.

 

 

"So, Zitao and Minzy get a limousine and all we get are crappy vans?!"

 

 

"For once in your goddamned life , stop complaining and get inside that van!" 

 

 

Sensing the younger's upcoming retort, both Yifan and Jongin grabbed him by his diaper and practically threw him inside the van. They then signalled the driver to get going and hi-fived each other as the vehicle went on its way.

 

 

"Now that we're alone...wanna----"

 

 

"Save it!"

 

 

"B-But----"

 

 

"For later, when we're back home, ."

 

 

"...I love it when you're bossy."

 

 

"S-Shut up!"

 

 


 

 

Stupid lousy hyungs and their false promises...leaving me alone so they can spoon each other...always embarassing me to hell with this stupid baby costume and---

 

 

"Sehunnie ah!"

 

 

Sweet baby Jesus, please let it be Amber noona!

 

 

Slowly but surely, Sehun grazed his bonnet head towards the source of the angelic calling and happy day, he finally had something to look forward for the night.

 

 

Easy, Sehun. Don't embarass yourself again. Calmly greet noona and restrain your lisp and yourself.

 

 

"Umm, earth to Sehun. Dude, you're spacing out on me again...and omg, are you bleeding?! Get over here!"

 

 

Stupid, stupid, stupid ! Seriously? A nosebleed? As in right now...ugh, thanks a lot you good for nothing body but omoshiz! How did my head get on her lap so fast?! O.O nah, who cares...this feels like heaven ASNVRD,DMKDM---wait a minute, did she just---

 

 

"This will stop the bleeding."

 

 

She plugged a baozi (refer to the first portion of this chappie) up my nose. -__-;

 

 

Well...at least this one's not used...

 

 

"...You're awfully silent tonight, maknae. Do you want me to take that out--"

 

 

"W-What? N-No no...not at all! Umm I just uhh...i just love it here...yeah..."

 

 

You idiot! Stop talking before you say anything stupid!

 

 

"Sehun...can you uhh...not do that thing...with your face...and the rubbing...it's really ummm...disturbing...sorry..."

 

 

Fool! Why did you just nuzzle your face on her tummy?! That's exposed...omg she has abs! It'd be nice to lic---ABSHSBJSHNE THE WAS I THINKING?! NUUUUUUU I'M TURNING INTO JONGIN!!!

 

 

"Geez, you zone out more than Yixing. Is there anything bothering you?" Asked Amber in the most concerned tone that sent the maknae in a fluttering haze and entirely erased the speech he had practiced over and over again in front of the bathroom mirror. Great, months of preparation ruined! Stupid---wait a minute...there's somethimg bothering me! It's---

 

 

"Hey, doofus! Joyride's over. Get yo---ewww, seriously? I know you're supposed to be an adult baby but Jesus, have a bit of decency, especially when you're with the vampire queen. God, kids these days..."

 

 

Wow, Jongin has definitely broken the world record for the most consecutive s in less than a week. Sehun was so high up in the clouds that he didn't even noticed that they've arrived at the venue but who could blame him, a lovesick, hormonal teen who's smothered in pure innocent care by the love of his life.

 

 

"Nice nose ring you got there, maknae. Looks bloody good on you. Haha, get it?"

 

 

"...shut up, Rupaul..."

 

 


 

 

Sehun had expected ultimate chaos the moment he set foot inside the building but damn was he wrong. So wrong that he could shed a thousand rivers at the majestic beauty laid out before him. He inexplicably could not explain what he felt. The positive remarks was infinitely flowing inside his head (no way he was boasting their ego), which has never happened in his oh-so wonderful adventurous and eventful years with EXO. Maybe his hyungs were good for something. I stand corrected. His anonymous praise was cut short the moment Jongin blatantly announced to their other co-members about what he witnessed inside the van (obviously sugar-coating every detail to embarrass the maknae even more), causing an uproar of taunts and mentions of using protection in front of Amber no less. The godforsaken adult baby get up couldn't compare to the utter humiliation he felt right now. Thank God Amber was seemingly unaware of his group mates' innuendos.

 

 

"So, noona," The younger began, finally getting away from the clutches of the demon legion that were his hyungs as he ushered the pale as snow skinned girl towards their assigned table. "You never told me who you're dressed as..." 

 

 

"I'm Marceline, the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time, duh. I thought you'd easily recognize because of the wig, axe bass, pale skin and fangs. Bummer, didn't you always watch cartoon network during your free time with Jongin?"

 

 

Omg she saw us watching versions of cartoon network shows?! I'm so going to hell for ruining her perpetual innocence...then again; I think she didn't notice it was . Phew!

 

 

"Ohhh ummm...I uhh...haven't heard of that 'Adventure Time'?" Probably the lamest white lie he has ever told. Of course, he's heard of that show, highly addicted to it in fact. The version of Adventure Time that is...

 

 

"Bwo?! You're missing half of your life! We should watch a marathon together. The show's flippin' math!" Squealed Amber, her faux pointed canines peaking from her lips, eyes sparkling in excitement and Sehun thought he was going to faint from the cuteness overload.

 

 

“I will noona. Anything for you.”

 

 

“Awww how sweet. Hate to break your laddy-dah moment, love birds but I have important business with twilight over here and by important, I mean without you, diaper bag.”

 

 

Patience is a virtue but Sehun no longer had the patience or the decency to be a mother father gentleman whatever and hold down the fury that’s full to bursting since that very day ‘Almighty diva’ Kim Kibum hurt the girl who held Sehun’s heart. There was no way he would allow history to repeat itself. Not now, not ever.

 

 

“Leave her alone!” muttered the maknae loud enough for everyone to literally stop dead on their tracks and gape at the scene unfolding.

 

 

Kibum merely smirked at the maknae’s retort, ignoring the stern statement he gave as he clutched Amber’s wrist, harshly tugging her out of her seat. Sehun clearly didn’t want to give up without putting up a goddamned fight.

 

 

“Didn’t you hear me? I said leave her alone, Key hyung!”

 

 

For the third time, his impulsive character has gotten better of his sanity as jerked his fist towards at the supposed prince charming’s perfect jaw. He didn’t stop there. Nobody dared to stop the maknae, not even his best friend or his group mates. None of it was part of their plan but they knew Sehun needed to do this, and besides they also knew Kibum deserved every bone-breaking jab he got. He threw more anguished punches on his hyung until Amber pulled him back before he could break his face even more and escaped themselves from the brawl Sehun caused. Silence prevailed, only Krystal’s annoying wail echoed throughout as she nursed the bleeding boy. Everyone else rolled their eyes at the display, slowly returning to their previous activities, the aforementioned ruckus slowly dissolving.

 

 

“Jongin! Stop kicking him already! He’s already unconscious for God’s sake!” scolded Yifan, unsuccessfully pulling his boyfriend away from unmoving body and Krystal’s ear-splitting screeches.

 

 

“Not yet! ARGH DIE BASTARD, DIEEEEEEEEEE!” Jongin continued to mercilessly kick Kibum, intentionally accidentally shoving his Jimmy Choo stiletto cladded foot on Krystal’s face.

 

 

Yifan sighed. What did he see in Jongin again? That’ll forever be a mystery.

 

 


 

Almost like Déjà vu except this time Amber was the one leading the way and Sehun on her tail. They ran past the gates of the venue and settled to rest at a nearby park. Amber felt her soul leap from her body as Sehun shrieked like the baby he was, a late reaction from the so-called heroic deed he did a while ago. Blood was evident on his bruising knuckles and if it weren’t for Amber, he would have unleashed his unmanly inner self and wept ‘til he’d fall asleep. It finally made sense to him why he was the ‘Adult Baby’.

 

 

“You don’t have to hold back the pain you know. I won’t mind at all…” The kaleidoscopic haired boy glanced at the forlorn girl beside him who no longer held back her tears as they cascaded down her pale cheeks, not even bothering to care to wipe the mascara smudge away.

 

 

“N-Noona…”

 

 

“Kibum…h-he’s actually my ex-boyfriend.”

 

 

So, that explains why they were together—wait what? EX-BOYFRIEND. EX-BOYFRIEND?! WHEN WERE THEY EVEN TOGETHER?!

 

 

“He was my first friend when I was still a new trainee. I instantly had a crush on him because he was so down to earth. It was so hard for me to hide the giddy feeling I felt when fans chanted ‘KeyBer’ whenever we performed together. He was always there for me and he never failed to bring a smile on my face. That’s when I knew that I was in love him.” Sehun felt his heart shattering at her last word. She said was, so stop being such a drama queen! “You don’t know how happy I was when he asked me to be his girlfriend! It was the best day of my life but little did I know that it was all part of a wager between him and my own group mates. From the very start of our friendship, everything was a hoax. The love I felt for him was just one-sided. He was my first love but I was merely a play thing for him. Just a worthless…play thing…”

 

 

The last piece to the puzzle has finally been found, so has the unsolved equation. How can someone do such despicable things to someone as lovable as Amber J. Liu? His hyung heartlessly toyed with her genuine feelings like she was some lifeless, ragged up plastic doll. Nobody deserved to be treated that way and Sehun was going to make sure she’ll never go through that heartbreak ever again. Hastily, he took off his bib, making sure it was clean enough before using it as a makeshift handkerchief as he wiped the obsidian tainted tears away. Gone was the euphoric mask she had kept for so long, the tormented soul hidden behind all those pretences finally reflected through her eyes. That’s when his heart palpitated abnormally, blood rushing towards the most sacred part of his body: his heart. What is love, they say. Amber Josephine Liu/ Liu Yiyun truly defined the word ‘love’. Truly, madly, deeply he has fallen hard for this girl and he’ll do absolutely anything to see that smile back on her face again. With confidence surging within his veins, he stood in front of her, his eyes closed as he cleared his throat. When he opened his eyes, he knew this was do or die.

 

(refer to this: 

 

 

 

 

 

)

 

 

Lately I found myself thinking

Been dreaming about you a lot

And up in my head I’m your boyfriend

But that’th one thing you’ve already got

 

He driveth to thcool every morning

While I walk alone in the rain

He’d kill me without any warning

If he took a look in my brain”

 

OMG OH SEHUN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! STAHP THIS RIGHT NOW!

 

This time Sehun paid no heed to his inner thoughts and continued his ministrations, not caring if his voice was straining or if the world would explode from his so-called vocal talent.

 

 

“Would he thay he’th in L-O-V-E?

Well if it wath me, then I would, I would

Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?

Baby, you thould know that I would, I would”

 

 

Amber felt a giggle bubble through as the maknae attempted to reach the high notes. She remained silent as she let the lyrics of the song flow through her ears.

 

 

“It feelth like I’m constantly playin’

A game that I’m dethtined to lothe

‘Cauthe I can’t compete with your ex-boyfriend

He’th got twenty-theven pierthingth”

 

Dugeundugeundugeun. The soft thumps didn’t go unnoticed and Amber could see through the change of lyrics the younger sang. She barely understood half of it because of his cutesy lisp but the important messages he sent was very much high-lighted. This wasn’t just a song, it was a serenade; a serenade meant for her.

 

 

“Would he thay he’th in L-O-V-E?

Well if it wath me, then I would, I would

Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?

Baby, you thould know that I would, I would”

 

 

It’s now or never, Sehun.

 

 

Sehun got down on knee, the most cliché pose in the world. The passionate love radiated through his face as he clasped her hand and placed it right where his heart was. A pink taint emanated from her cheeks and his heart faltered even more. He let out one last sigh as gazed at her lovingly, eye to eye. you, lisp.

 

 

“Would he pleathe you?

Would he kith you?

Would he treat you,

Like I would

 

Would he touch you?

Would he need you?

Would he LOVE you?

Like I would”

 

 

As the last word left his lips, his eyes fluttered shut as he allowed his heart to speak through. “I-I love you, Amber noona. My love for you burns with the intensity of a thousand suns. Oh god, what am I saying? Enough of the cheesy ! Noona, I love you so much! So much that I can’t bear to see you cry and pretend to be happy when you’re practically dying inside. I know I’m young, foolish and most of all, impulsive but I never want to be the cause of your sadness. I won’t make false promises; I’ll make them happen because that’s how much I love you. This's probably the cheesiest, ty confession you’ve ever heard, am I right? Cheesy but all of it is true. Tharanghaeyo, Amber noona.”

 

 

Tharanghaeyo? Really Oh Sehun? Way to go, you lispy wuss!

 

 

“S-Sehun ah…I-I…” She bit her lip to fight back the tears that threatened to flow down which automatically disheartened Sehun. “…I don’t think I’m ready to love again…”

 

 

Ouch.

 

 

Rejection; he definitely wasn’t ready for that.

 

 

The prickling twinge of his heart was starting to overwhelm his senses.

 

 

“…but…”

 

 

OMG THERE’S A ‘BUT’. I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AJKSFNSLMGLDLG

 

 

“…it doesn’t mean I’ll never be ready. I-I just need time and I want to start things slowly this time, no rush.”

 

 

Is she saying what I think she’s saying?! O____________O OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

 

 

“D-Does this mean that you, I---I mean we...that we’re…and I’m your---“

 

 

The world seized to exist as his heart blew out of proportions.

 

 

Amber beamed so brightly, the sincerity seeping through as she once again graced the dancer’s cheek with her rosy lips, then his nose and stopped midway, lips only a millimetre away from Sehun’s. “Yes, Hunnie. You’re my boyfriend. Please take care of me!” She then threw herself into his arms, cuddling herself on his baby blue shirt.

 

 

WHY ARE YOU SO EFFIN’ CUTE?! KAJFNSLFKS ERMAGHERD YOU’RE SO FLUFFY I COULD JUST JSKFNSLKFMSIAKL.

 

 

At long last, the apple of his eye was finally enveloped in his tender embrace.

 

 

He could definitely get used to this.

 

 


 

 

“I’m a buff baby that can danth like a man,

I can thake-a my fanny,

I can thank-a my can

I’m a tough tootin’ baby

And I can puncha yo’ bunth,

Punch-ah yo bunth,

I can punch all yo bunth

If you’re an evil witch,

I will punch you for fun!”

 

(refer to this: 

 

 

 

)

 

 

“OMG THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN! COME HERE, MY WITTLE FINNIE!” cooed Amber as he planted kisses on the younger’s face.

 

 

“Dude, what the hell was that?” whispered Jongin stealthily, glancing back at the lovey dovey HunBer scene, his face scrunching up in confusion as Sehun continued to wiggle his tushy in front of the short-haired girl.

 

 

 “I don’t even know, dude. Seriously, is that the same diaper he wore at the party?” Zitao, Jongin’s loyal sidekick chirped behind the kkamjong.

 

 

“I don’t even want to know.”

 

 

“Yah, give them some privacy and stop eavesdropping already!” Yifan barked at them, purposely knocking their heads together causing a wave of nausea and vertigo. 

 

 

“Geez, Jongin. Why’s gege so prissy today?”

 

 

“Let’s just say he had a rough night. If you know what I mean.”

 

 

“JONGIN YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!”

 

“I love you too, babe!”

 

 

Mission accomplished

 

 

 


 

 

THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! ERMAGHERD I FINALLY FINISHED MY HUNBER FIC AKJFNSMFLSLFS

 

AGAIN I'M REALLY SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPLOAD THIS LAST PART OF HUNBER! Like I always say, do inform me if there are any typos or grammatical errors.

 

 

YES, I'M SHAMELESSLY ADVERTISING MY TWO OTHER FICS, MIANHAE. >.< I hope you'll guys will check them both out

 

It Started With a Derpyeol -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425497/it-started-with-a-derpyeol-amberliu-exo-collegeau-chanyeol-chanber-exober-truelovestory

 

R.A 134: The Love Code -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433915/r-a-134-the-love-code-amberliu-romance-exo-sehun-kris-krisber-hunber

 

 

 

IMPORTANT NOTE! I was wondering...do guys want me to write ? Lol be it softcore or hardcore...I mean really...DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO WRITE AN ANYBER FIC? 8D 

 

If so, comment your opinions below and if you really really really want me to write one, mention who you want Amber to paired with~Imma try my best not to spazz too much because I'm secretly shy to write y time scenes (yet I shamelessly read ) haha

 

OH YEAH HI TO MY NEW SUBSRIBERSSSSSSS :DDDDD