OPERATION LOVE - PART 2/3 OF JONGIN'S FOOLPROOF PLAN AND SEHUN'S CHANGE OF HEART (Sehun x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

Photobucket

*A* LOVE THIS .GIF

Ayo waddup~I'm back yo! I would like to apologize again for not updating as much. >< It's really hard to find inspiration to write when every subject just bombarded us with projects *sigh* the life of a 3rd year architecture student XD

 

Anyway, I know I promised to write a chaptered fic with Amber, Kris, Sehun and Luhan as the main cast but as of now I'll have to put that story on hold since I don't think the plot was enough or up to par...so yeah. But don't worry ^^ for now I'm sticking to just creating one shots keke~

 

Photobucket

(yes that me hahaha XD)

Oh, did I mention that October 24, 2012 was the best day of my life? *A* 14 hours of standing and waiting was so worth it! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M COMING BACK NEXT YEAR TO WATCH BIG BANG AGAIN! *le sigh* Up until now I still regret not going online on facebook before going to Manila. What happened was a friend of mine messaged me on facebook, telling me hat her friend won backstage/ rehersal tickets and wanted to give it to me because her mother won't allow her to go to Manila for personal reasons. Damn it, T____________T I only read her message by the time I came back to Cebu. Aigoo...no wonder no one was able to take a pic with them here in the Philippines. Aish...

 

So, enough of my blabbing...here's the second part of "Jongin's Full Proof Plan and Sehun's Change of Heart"

 

ENJOY! :)

 

 


 

 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

 

 

 

"Guys...I uhhh...I have a confession to make..."

 

 

"Oh my God, you're gay and pregnant with Yixing's unicorns?!"

 

 

Aish, typical Kim Jongin. Sehun thought as he stared blankly at his so-called best friend as the latter earned himself a one way ticket to a week's worth of brain trauma courtesy of EXO-M's manliest member and Zitao's infamous wushu stick. Thank you, Luhan!

 

 

"Leave my Yixing out of this, kkamjong!" screamed Luhan as he held his impassive boyfriend protectively, Zitao's abused stick held firmly in his other hand (lol dirty thoughts XD).

 

 

“Geez, calm your deer , Lulu. I was just being helpful like always.”

 

 

“Helpful his !” swore Sehun as he rolled his eyes for the nth time.

 

 

“ YOU! Yixing is not a ! Unlike somebody in this room…”

 

 

Oh Dear God! They’re both at it again! It’s not the first time the two dancers argued over . Ugh…the same topic, the same petty name calling, and the same outcome; all the exact same !

 

 

Jongin narrowed his feline eyes at the foreigner before him, face completely marred with contempt. “…Are you implying that I, the almighty god, Kim Jongin, am a ?!”

 

 

“If the dancing shoe fits.” Aish. Everyone braced themselves at what was about to happen next.

 

 

“THAT’S THE LAST STRAW! YOU JUST LOST YOUR BATHROOM PRIVILEDGES ‘CAUSE YOUR IS MINE, MULAN!”

 

 

And with that, Luhan unleashed his manly prowess at his dark skinned nemesis. Pffftt, seriously! A group of drunken es clawing at each other’s faces was more hardcore than two prissy retards throwing their so-called fists at nothing but the air. Talk about manly. Yeah right! In their dreams! Someone seriously needs to put an end to this. And by someone, someone who actually wasn’t Sehun.

 

 

“IF YOU TWO DON’T PUT AN END TO THIS, THEN SAY GOODBYE TO BOTH YOUR COLLECTIONS!”

 

 

Nice one, duizhang! Immediately both, ehem, manly men tore apart from each other and hugged Yifan’s twin towers.

 

 

“NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, NO TAKE ME COLLECTIONS, SCARY SLENDERMAN! ME NO MORE FIGHT WITH DUMBDUMB. ME LISTEN TO SCARY SLENDERMAN~HAVE MERCY ON I PWEASEEEEEEEEEE!”

 

 

“What a drama queen!” Sehun was beginning to question the origin of his alleged brotherhood with this thing latched onto the Wu Yifan’s harassed limb.

 

 

“OH DEAR GOD, JONGIN! I WILL CASTRATE YOU MYSELF IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE A NEANDERTHAL AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS PURE AND GOOD, GET YOUR ING PAWS OFF MY LEG!” The Dragon has awakened.  Practically, everyone feared Yifan when his temper got the best of his sanity. Well everyone except Jongin, of course.

 

 

“Touché~” scoffed Jongin who made an effort to lean on the wall coolly and boast a casual demeanor much like the EXO-M leader but instead failed epically as he landed sideways right on Yifan’s bare feet

 

 

“WHY YOU MOTHERFU----“

 

 

“OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. WOULD EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE UP AND LISTEN TO OUR POOR NEGLECTED MAKNAE?!” Woah, no one expected that from the usual motherly Kyungsoo, but Sehun couldn’t be gladder.

 

 

“Errr…Komawo, Kyung umma. So before I was rudely interrupted by an indecent bastard----“

 

 

“YAH, I AM NOT AN I---OOOOOOWWWWW!” Sehun was so thankful to have such useful hyungs.

 

 

“AS I WAS SAYING,” Sehun began, eyes virtually bulging out his sockets but as the words clogged on his throat, his expression changed. “…I…I  think I-I’m in love…with Amber…”

 

 

And the moment that never actually happened in EXO history finally took place. There was absolute silence, and then Jongin just had to destroy the tranquility.

 

 

“Pfffftt..well, duh! It’s so friggin’ obvious!” drawled Jongin, earning him yet again a migraine. Well, no duh. How could it not be obvious? He was the alleged source of all gossip and rumors spreading throughout SME.

 

 

“Shut up, kkamjong! Anyway, back to Sehunnie. Yah, I should have known! I mean the way you looked at her…damn. ”

 

 

“Finally, someone I actually approve!”

 

 

“Yeah, Krystal was a …”

 

 

“Way to go, maknae!”

 

 

“Awwwieee my baby boy..OMG hold me, Joonmyeon! Our son’s finally found his true love!”

 

 

“Errr…so, you two are like a couple now?”

 

 

Sehun blushed at the statement. He shyly fidgeted with his fingers, muttering inaudibly but enough for every member to hear. “uhh..aniyo…”

 

 

“Wait…you haven’t confessed to her, haven’t you?” The younger of the 12 bit his lip, avoiding the gaze of everyone and then, nodded slowly.

 

 

“MWO?! Dude, you have to confess to her as soon as possible! I mean, it’s not like you’re the only guy who’s head over heels for her.”

 

 

For once Jongin actually said something sensible.  Well, duh! He’s not Oh Sehun’s best friend for nothing. Of course he was right. How can anyone not be attracted to Amber Liu? She probably has dozens of suitors who were far more handsome than Sehun…guys her age…or maybe older…does Amber even like younger guys? Oh crap, there goes Sehun’s self-esteem.

 

 

From gleeful to just deadpanned crestfallen, Sehun cursed the air at his sudden dismay. “Aish…”

 

 

“Yah Sehun-ah, what’s wrong?”  chirped Luhan as he consoled his dongsaeng but was pushed aside by none another than the kkamjong.

 

 

“Obviously he’s worried about the apparent age difference. Girls like Amber dig older guys or guys her age.” Stated Jongin in an as-a-matter-of-fact manner, irking once again the doe-eyed blonde.

 

 

“And how would you know that, kkamjong?”

 

 

“Well, duh. That’s why I’m his best friend, Lulu! And as his best friend, I shall help him woo the girl he loves!”

 

 

“UH UH! THERE’S NO WAY I’M RISKING MY MANHOOD AGAIN, KKAMJONG!” exclaimed the youngest, eyes glaring critically at the unaltered Jongin.

 

 

“Pfffft, but at least my plan worked!”

 

 

“That’s what you call a miracle, kkamjong. I, for one have a better idea!”

 

 

“Yeah right! What do you know about ladies, Lulu? You’re as gay as a unicorn!”

 

 

“ please! You’re both gay unicorns. I should be the one guiding Sehunnie here. I am the only one dating a girl, F.Y.I~” Sehun definitely owed Zitao. Who knew an immature juvenile like Huang Zitao could manage to charm a bombastic babe like Gong Minji. That would just remain a mystery. “Come on, Hunnie. Let’s get you away from these two psychos.” And with that he swiftly maneuvered Sehun away from their asylum of a dorm.

 

 

“Yeah, whatever. As if a panda like him could outwit my ingenious plan!” yelled Jongin at the empty space, whacking Luhan purposely on his with a certain panda’s wushu stick for no good reason.

 

 

Before the EXO-M main dancer could even retaliate, his foe was counter-attacked by none other than the weapon’s owner.

 

 

“Give me that, you nitwit! STOP HARASSING MY BABY!” 

 

 

SLAM!

 

 

“WHY DOES EVERYONE ENJOY ABUSING MY HEAD ALL TIME?!” mewled Jongin as he tended his throbbing cranium.

 

 

“Dude, you enjoy abusing Zitao’s precious staff all the time.”

 

 

“…Uhh..dude, do you have any idea how wrong that sounds in so many levels?!”

 

 

Luhan’s face flushed in an ugly shade of red as his own words dawned over him. Jongin’s sniggers came to a halt, his head once again traumatized.

 

 

“ you, kkamjong.”

 

 


 

 

“Finally, away from the nuthouse! So like I was saying, you have nothing to worry about, Sehunnie. I'm an expert at this field; therefore I deserve your full trust, araso?”

 

 

Sehun didn’t like the tone of his voice but if Sehun had to compare, Zitao is one of the few sane people in their group, unlike a certain tanned dancer. I mean, who wouldn’t trust a well-disciplined wushu master?

 

 

“Araso. So what’s your clever proposal, master Shifu?” The moment Zitao registered whatever came out of the younger’s mouth, he was cackling right at his face. “The is so funny, Zitao?! Come on, I’m serious for crying out loud!”

 

 

“Really? Lol, I thought you were Sehun.”

 

 

Okay, scratch his previous honorary praise for the kungfu panda. Absolutely everyone was a derange lunatic in EXO, except for Oh Sehun of course.

 

 

“Zitao…” His vile, murderous mood was starting to unfold as the other continued to ridicule his apparent yet adorable (according to Sehun himself) lisp.

 

 

“Sorry about that…well, actually I’m not sorry at all. Kekeke, I can never take you seriously with that cute lisp of yours! I can just make fun of you all day long.” Mother of God, Luhan was right. Pandas are Beelzebubs in disguise. He’s probably Jongin’s evil sidekick!

 

 

“JSFNSJKNKANDLKSMFLSKDWl!”

 

 

“Okay, okay. I think you’ve been tormented quite enough for today. So back to our main agendum…you do know what’s happening next Saturday, right?”

 

 

“Errr…the annual Halloween party?”

 

 

“Uh yeah and you are fully aware of the mandatory entrance policy, right?”

 

 

Sehun narrowed his keen eyes, recalling the contents of the advertisement posted on their shared dorm. When it dawned to him, his eyes fluttered wide open.

 

 

“Oh …so you want me to endanger my remaining dignity and wallow in shame and embarrassment? I’d rather bury myself underground and wail silently with my thirteen cats!”

 

 

“I barely understood half of what you were just blabbing but I definitely sensed your ultra gaydar.”

 

 

“Shut up! Asking someone out is a death wish! I-I can’t do that without spurting . Damn it, I’d probably ruin everything with my lisp!”

 

 

“So you’re just gonna cowardly walk away and let someone else sweep her off her feet, and you’ll end up being a bum and forever alone, regretting the day you never manned the up?” Damn it, Zitao really has a way with words.

 

 

“…that was just depressing…like the way you said it…depressing…, now I feel depressed just thinking about it!”

 

 

“If you don't stop being a sissy, you’ll end up lonely, isolated, and worst of all, SINGLE!”

 

 

“Uhh isn’t that just the same?”

 

 

“Look, what I’m really trying to say is that you shouldn’t jeopardize your possibility of a happy future!”

 

 

“Ugh, fine but only because I love Amber and the fact that I can’t stand seeing her being lovey-dovey with some douche bag.”

 

 

“Excellent! Now, all you need is to do exactly what this smooth Casanova tells you and you’ll live happily ever after with Amber jiejie.”

 

 

By the looks of the sadistic gleam on Zitao’s face, he sensed a common disturbance at the pit of his slowly degenerating self-worth. Oh well, any plan would do as long as it wasn’t Jongin’s.

 

 


 

 

“So…what do I do again?” stammered a particularly petrified eighteen year old as he stood outside the dance studio of a certain music station.

 

 

“Oh for God’s sake, Sehun! All you have to do is get in there, and leave the rest to me, got it?”

 

 

“B-But what if----“

 

 

“NO MORE BUTS OR WHAT IFS! JUST GET THE IN THERE BEFORE I DRAG YOUR SORRY INSIDE!”

 

 

“Alright already, so stop shouting! God, I swear you’re worse than Jongin!”

 

 

Sehun was starting to regret his initial decision of trusting a panda but then again, at least he wasn’t Jongin. He bit his lip in anxiety as he carefully adjusted the earpiece on his ear, and hid it behind his newly straightened tresses. Oh glob, why did he have to be such a spineless lovesick puppy?

 

 

“Ugh, the things I do for love.”

 

 

With every ounce of will power and bravery he thinks he has, he marched himself inside and went in search for his beloved. Just as he felt his self-confidence growing, it was immediately deflated at the very sight of Amber.

 

 

“Oh , Zitao! I-I can’t do this…I think I’m gonna my pants!...OMG HUANG ZITAO SHE JUST LOOKED AT ME! SHE’S HEADING TOWARDS ME JANFSJKNFJKANFSJK HELP, DAMN IT! YOU SLY BASTARD, ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEE…ZITAOOOOOOOOOOOO-------“

 

 

“Either Zitao has secret invisibility powers or you’ve gone completely bonkers, talking to inanimate objects and stuff.” Such sarcasm dripping at every word, yet a delicate twinge of saccharine goodness; Sehun definitely knew that lingering voice anywhere.

 

 

“Oh, ah…H-Hey there Amber noona…ummm..hehe..waddup?” Great, not only did he feel like an idiot, he also sounded like a complete dunce.

 

 

Despite the apparent height difference, Amber managed to stretch her hand and ruffle the teen’s polished hairstyle. “I’m feeling quite happy actually…I mean, now that you’re here and all.”

 

 

“OMG is she flirting with you? Well maybe not but it totally sounds like flirting! just got real, dude; this might be easier than I thought it would be. Go for the goal!” And Zitao just had to pick the wrong moment to in. But whatever intervention he did, it didn’t stop him from flustering like in every cliché romance soap operas.

 

 

“R-Really? Oh I-I…uhhh..hehehe..well..ME TOO!” he managed to reply but a bit too loud and high-pictched, enough for him to be the centre of attraction, and to top it off his expression resembled an obscenely aroused pedobear.

 

 

“Smooth move. You sir, are an embarrassment.”

 

 

And if things could get any worse, it actually did. From the corner of his eye, he spotted an unsuspected life form strutting their way; someone he wished not to see, ever.

 

 

“Sehun oppa!” Ugh, the voice of an utter abomination. The intruder even had the nerve to latch its skinny arms around Sehun.

 

 

“Hn, what do you want, Krystal?” Quite ironic how the events turned out. Back then, he used to yearn for the said female’s attention and her reciprocation of his feelings for her but now he felt nothing but disgust towards the female.

 

 

“That is in the way of our plan! Get rid of her ASAP!”

 

 

“Oppaaaaaaa, I haven’t seen you around lately! You used to come and see me perform. Is this thing forcing you to hang out with you? Oh poor oppa, here let me get you away from----“

 

 

Well, she was asking for it. She truly deserved what she got, and this time he didn’t even need to hide his identity to do justice for his one and only. At least this time, he didn’t ball his hand into a fist.

 

 

“DON’T YOU EVER DISRESPECT MY GIRL, YOU FILTHY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING! You keep your nasty away from both of us or else I’ll be forced to associate you with my fist again, .” Who knew Sehun was capable of making a gruff threat and boldly denigrate his former love interest, piece by piece. Without waiting for the latter’s probable outburst, he clasped his still stinging hand around Amber’s wrist, and walked out for the second on the same person.


 


 

 

Much like the previous events, they ended up on an isolated hall, away from all the madness that just occurred; there’s no one else but them both. By now, Sehun couldn’t comprehend the sensations bursting within him. He felt proud of himself for standing up for his love interest but at the same time, embarrassed because he felt that Amber might have caught on that he indeed harboured feelings for her. It’s not like he didn’t want to profess to the world of his love for a fine, dignified woman but there was one unnerving possibility he didn’t want to face, and that was bitter feeling of rejection. He possessed such stoic exterior yet in reality he was a pathetic coward but this time, he decided he never wants to be that loser ever again. As hope arouse, he shed off the feeble weakling living within him, and face the blonde who was looking at him with such questioning eyes.

 

 

“Sehun ah…” He gently placed his forefinger on her plump lip, eyes never leaving hers. As he placed both his hands on her shoulders, all coherence left the building.

 

 

“EMBEO NOONA I CAN ETHPLAIN! IT TOTALLY THILIPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH AND OH GOD THITH ITH ALL THITAOTH FAULT! I DIDN’T MEAN TO PUNCH HER THE LATH TIME, WELL I ACTUALLY I DID…I ALTHO MEANT TO THLAP HER…JONGIN IS THUCH AN ATHHOLE…SO IS THITAO…HMM…THIT…I’M NOT MAKING THENSE AM I?” So much for his so-called speech; that scene just earned him an ultimate face palm as well as the loss of his sense of hearing.

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I’M CRYING LEGIT TEARS RIGHT NOW! I CAN’T EVEN…OH GOD I JUST ED MY PANTS BUT WHO CARES HAHAHA YOU DESERVE AN AWARD!”

 

 

Sehun’s not really sure if Zitao’s real intention was to help him with his love problems or he just wanted to suffice his sadistic entertainment needs. He swore he heard chimes of horror in the background as Zitao’s laughter vibrated. He’s also not sure of how Amber was going to react. The other just remained still and dumbfounded which made the situation awkward. As Sehun tried to alleviate the aforementioned awkwardness, he was taken by surprise by Amber who was clutching her stomach for dear life, practically gasping for air as the room resonated with her fits of laughter. Oh great, he’s officially a jackass.

 

 

Her laughter soon died down as the seconds passed, alerting Sehun’s nerves. She cleared as she made an attempt to speak clearly but failed as giggles erupted from her lips. “I’m sorry about laughing, Hunnie. I really didn’t mean to but you looked so cute and all, I couldn’t help it.” She paused a bit, a sincere smile gracing her lips. “I know this is gonna sound cheesy, but whatever. I really want to thank you for being my knight and shining armour again. I-I never felt this happy and protected since Ki---never mind.”

 

 

Sehun felt crestfallen. The Amber he admired and loved from afar, who illuminated such vibrancy and joy was now fighting the urge to show her vulnerable side. He cursed himself for having been blinded by Krystal’s nice girl façade and not see how she maliciously tore Amber apart. She obviously keeps the hurt and sorrow to herself and pretends to be all happy-go-lucky but deep down she's broken beyond repair. Sehun wants to pry her of what happened in the past, but he didn’t want to pressure her or add salt to her wounds. Instead, he pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her in a comforting hug. No words were said but the action was enough to drain Amber of her melancholy. Both fluttered their eyes closed as they savoured the affectionate contact. Sehun was first to break the silence as his breath tickled the shell of the petite girl’s ear.

 

 

“Amber noona…will you be my date for next week’s annual Halloween party?” It took Sehun a good minute to register the next events as he felt the lingering sensation on his cheek reach his brain cells. He watched her wave goodbye, his face slowly contorting into one of Chanyeol’s creepy grins. His mind was on cloud nine, his aura emitting a happy virus as he wandered around aimlessly. Apparently, euphoria was intoxicating his senses thus causing his uncharacteristic clumsiness. Good news was he didn’t knock the poor soul off his feet; bad news was he just ran into a fuming and stressed out panda. He knew what was coming and braced himself for the raging multilingual rants that was about to come.

 

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Do you have any idea how large this ing building is? Liou coe shway duh biao tze huh hoe-tze  duh ur-tze! Gao yang----“

 

 

“Dude, she said yes…” muttered Sehun, cutting the other of his profane sermon. “…and she kissed me…”

 

 

“OMG AHSBFDJKSNFSKLF THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY! SHE’S TOTALLY INTO YOU!”

 

 

“…on the cheek….”

 

 

“Oh, did I say she was totally into you? I meant as her little brother. Seriously, you’re so lame.” Zitao couldn’t comprehend how his band mate managed to spazz with such glee over a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

“Yah, aren’t you supposed to help me? And who cares what you think? At least it’s a start and most importantly, she said yes.” Sehun scrunched his face childishly at his equally immature Chinese friend, an attempt to outsmart the latter.

 

 

“Yeah, whatever. We still have a lot of work to do, and that was just phase one of ‘operation love’. Now onto phase two!”

 

 

“Which is?” Sehun was trying to get his hopes up, hoping for candy-coated rainbows and all that glittery at Zitao’s upcoming response but of course it was all shattered the moment the martial artist had finished saying the last word.

 

 

“You’ll find out but in the meantime, we need to find Jongin and the rest.”

 

 

“WHAT?! Jongin? And everyone else? But why?!” Anyone could sense the hostility of the younger’s tone as he bitterly mentioned his notorious best friend.

 

 

“For back up, duh. Don’t worry, Sehun ah. You’re in the hands of a master love guru, so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.”

 

 

Sehun was really starting to question Zitao’s credibility but still, he’s the only one in their group who’s in a steady relationship with a girl for almost a year and a half, so he must know what he’s doing even though how bizarre his antics are. For the nth time he sighed as he allowed himself to be dragged away by Zitao.

 

 

“Ugh, the things I do for love.”

 

 


 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So, things didn't really go as I originally planned it out to be...so yeah...there's a part 3 to this and it's the last chapter to this installment. Please let me know if there are some errors and typos :)

 

Here's a little sneak preview to my next line up of fanfics:

 

  • NOT MY TYPEOnBer (Onew x Amber)
  • UKISSMEVinBer (Kevin x Amber)
  • FANSERVICEMyungBer (Myungsoo x Amber)
  • MY GANGSTA BOYHanBer (Luhan x Amber)

 

Hmm...I'll most probably post my Hanber fic after this...not sure..but I will post it ^^ I hope you enjoy my stories :)

 

Comments would be nice too kekeke~and like I said in the past, if you want to request, please do PM me here or you can tweet me or whatever XD I'll get to it as soon as inspiration strikes me.

 

If you want to talk about stuff or whatnot, you can add me up on facebook, follow me on twitter or on tumblr but please do acknowledge yourselves (I might end up not accepting your request or just ignoring you if I don't know you)

 

Facebook: Kwin Yamaa 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/poisonedskulls

Tumblr: http://kwin-yamaa.tumblr.com/