Linguistics (Jay Park x Amber)

10 Out of 10 Points (*insert male idol's name here* X Amber ONESHOTS)

yes, mianhae if i haven't made your requests yet..classes have already started and i'm having yet another writer's block >< 

 

i'm also on tumblr~if you want to check my page its www.kwon-saedism.tumblr.com

 

so yeah..another story I made 3 years ago keke~

 

 


 

 

“MAGAENDENG OMAGA SA IYONG LAEHAT!!!”

 

 

The shrill voice echoed throughout the whole dorm, vibrating heavily on each of the members’ eardrums. Jaebeom is sure in for a rude awakening, literally.

 

 

“What the ? JAEBEOM HYUNG, WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS?!” yelled Nichkhun who was certainly not in the best mood. He was this close to unveiling the identity of his true love but by the time he removed the veil from his unidentified beauty’s face, he almost his pants from extreme horrification. He shivered involuntarily. What could be more disturbing than to see Jaebeom’s disembodied head attached to a ferociously hot chick’s body? O_O. What was worse was that the bodacious goddess’ body was wearing a fitting and revealing wedding gown. Yikes!

 

 

“I’m practicing how to speak in Filipino.”

 

 

“At 4:30 in the morning?!”

 

 

“Well, yeah. Tomorrow is the day we perform with 2NE1.”

 

 

Nichkhun sighed in irritance, and haughtily placed his hands on his hips. “Let me guess, you want to impress Dara noona with your superb Filipino skills?”

 

 

“Exactly!” Jaebeom smiled brightly.

 

 

“In that case, I wish you a lot of luck. You’ll need it.” The Thai Prince muttered sarcastically, heading towards the other rooms.

 

 

“Yah, where the hell are you going? I need an audience to listen to me!”

 

 

“Duh, what does it look like I’m doing? I’m waking everyone up. I ain’t suffering alone!”

 

 

“Good idea! I’ll help you!” he smiled stupidly as he followed Nichkhun’s tail, a megaphone in hand.

 

 

“Where the asfdffbdfdbf hell did you get that?!”

 

 

“I stole it from Big Bang’s dorm.” Jaebeom replied innocently as if it was a normal thing to do. “GISING NA MGA KAIBIGAN!!! It’s a beautiful morning, so wake up you midgets!!!”

 

 

As Nichkhun predicted, all the doors burst open, revealing each of their co-member’s morning ugliness.

 

 

“Alright, who in the hell used the megaphone??!”

 

 

“Who the hell called me a midget?!”

 

 

“Did a foreign burglar break inside our dorm?”

 

 

“Is breakfast ready yet?”

 

 

“Waaahh, I was this close to fu---I mean, kissing Wooyoung!!!”

 

 

Everyone gave Junsu a ‘WTF’ look.

 

 

“Waeyo? I’m a guy for crying out loud! Don’t giv---”

 

 

“OH SHUT UP, JUNSU! Sheesshh, stop the ing already, it’s still dawn for JYP’s sake!” Junsu stuck his tongue out at Taecyeon as he proceeded to huddle behind Wooyoung, and wrap his arms around the half-asleep boy.

 

 

“Yah, who woke us up in the first place?!”

 

 

“Jaebeom hyung did.” Said Nichkhun.

 

 

“What for?” asked Chansung, who was busy raking his claws through a bag of dried mangoes.

 

 

“To forcefully listen to him practice his tagalong.”

 

 

There was silence and then there was…

 

 

“WAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE???!!! HE WOKE US UP TO LISTEN TO HIM WHAT??!”

 

 

…another chaos brought about by 2PM Leader, Park Jaebeom.

 

 

“Yah yah, I mean well you know! I just…I just wanted to—WILL SOMEONE GET THE DAMN DOOR! THE INFURNILE DOORBELL IS DRIVING ME ING NUTS! Anyway as I was saying, ---”

 

 

“Hyung, there’s a MBLAQ member outside our door.”

 

 

“Men in black?”

 

 

MBLAQ not men in black, you idiot!” flared Taecyeon.

 

 

“Oh, that must be Sanghyun!! Bring him in, boogie man!” Jaebeom smirked victoriously as Taecyeon raised his middle finger at him. “Sanghyun!!! Glad you can make it! Musta ka na, binata?”

 

 

Sanghyun, like the rest of 2PM appeared like a zombie in search for fresh meat. Jaebeom sure has the decency to call himself a civilized gentleman. Yeah right! More like a craze chimpanzee with no manners. He’s definitely asking for a death wish.

 

 

“Hyung, you’re asking if how I’m doing, well, what do you think?!”

 

 

“Mabuti?”

 

 

“Of course not! You called me, a fatigue and restless new comer in the music industry, up in the middle of my rare sleeping days at an inhumane hour asking me to come over because you had something important to say and here you still bother to ask me how I’m doing??! Gago ka talaga…aish!!!”

 

 

The rest of the members watched amusedly as they watched the scene in front of them. Woah, Jaebeom allowing himself to be yelled at by a teenage mutant krung-krung? Conspiracy!

 

 

“Slow down, man. I can’t understand what you’re saying.”

 

 

“Why I ought to---”

 

 

“Yah, Sanghyunnie, mind your manners. Don’t make me tell Dara unni on you!”

 

 

“What?! Don’t! Aish…women…”

 

 

Jaebeom blinked simultaneously as he stared at the pair.

 

 

“Sanghyun ah, who’s the dude with you?”

 

 

Sanghyun glared. “This dude is Amber. She’s f(x)’s main rapper.”

 

 

“f(x)’s Amber is here??! ZOMG!!! I so love your new song, ‘Chu~’!!! Hey, can I have---”

 

 

“JUNSU, SHUT UP!!! Will someone tie him to tree and stitch his mouth shut!”

 

 

Junho smirked evilly. “Oh, I have a better idea, hyung.”

 

 

“Yah, where’re you taking me?”

 

 

“To my room.”

 

 

“Whats?! And what’s with the rope?”

 

 

“To tie you. Now count 1 to 10.”

 

 

“OH NO, you’ve been brainwashed by the ‘All Night Long’ song! Hey, that rhymed! Gah, you’re not planning on me, aren’t you? As you all know, my body and heart already belongs to Wooyoung and we’ve been sleeping---”

 

 

“TOO MUCH INFO!”

 

 

“I was going to say sleeping in the same bed.”

 

 

“That’s still the same and---”

 

 

“WILL YOU TWO GET OUT OF HERE! No wonder you two are the Jun Brothers!” Jaebeom practically threw them inside their room and locked the door shut.

 

 

“Yah, this is Taec hyung’s room!!! I can smell his hobo scent!”

 

 

“HEY, I heard you!”

 

 

“ANYWAY! Sanghyun, this…he’s a SHE??!” Jaebeom exclaimed, his single eyelids trying its best to expand.

 

 

“Of course she’s a she, you palooka—OWW!”        

 

 

“Sorry, Sanghyun’s usually a foul mouthed dimwit. Yes, I’m a girl.” Amber replied kindly, taking Jaebeom’s earlier comment as a compliment rather than an insult.

 

 

“OMFG! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to---”

 

 

“Guenchana. I get that a lot but I don’t mind. Looks are deceiving you know.” She smiled again, somehow melting a part of Jaebeom’s brain system.

 

 

“So, uh, do you speak tagalog?”

 

 

“Not much. Sanghyun and Dara unni has been teaching me but I still . My Korean still too, so I usually stick to English.”

 

 

“Well, that makes two of us then! Hey, I just realized something…we’re speaking to each other…in Engeurish!”

 

 

Usually, that kind of remark would have landed Jaebeom a nice whack in the head. Amber, on the other hand was different. She grinned widely and laughed along with him.

 

 

“Good thing we’re speaking in English or else Sanghyun would have understood if I said Taec would make a better woman than him.”

 

 

“Yah, I understood that you know! I did live in the Philippines with Dara noona for God knows when; of course I understand you damn it! I’m not an idiot you know.”

 

 

“Really? I thought you were.”

 

 

“ you, hyun---OWW!!! Amber!”

 

 

Jaebeom definitely liked this compromising situation. Someone finally stood up for him and his Jaebeomness!

 

 

“Say Amber; do have anything to do today?”

 

 

“Yah, stop hitting on my girlfrie---OWW!!!” Sanghyun rubbed the large bumps on his head, glaring heatedly at Jaebeom.

 

 

“Nothing really and don’t worry, this idiot isn’t my boyfriend. Hey, are you asking me out?”

 

 

He so loves this girl. She’s pretty, intelligent and straight forward! He’s never been this sure in his life. “I’ll pick you up at 2:00 pm, okay?”

 

 

“Make that 1:59 pm.” Both of them laughed. “Well, I got to go. It’s already 5:01 am and still need to rest for later plus I need to drop this idiot at 2NE1’s dorm.”

 

 

“Alright, I’ll see you later then. Paalam A---I mean, bye Amber!”

 

 

“See ya, Jaebeom sunbaenim!”

 

 

She waved goodbye to everyone and roughly grabbed Sanghyun towards the door. As soon as they left, Jaebeom bounced around the room like a lovesick puppy.

 

 

“What’s wrong with hyung?” asked Chansung

 

 

Nichkhun sighed. “Oh, the usual…he forgot to take his medicine…again!”

 

 

Jaebeom didn’t give a care anymore. He never knew cloud nine felt like this.

 

 

“MENTAL NOTE: Stick to English and only English…and maybe some Korean. :D”

 

 

 

 

The smile on lips never ends. Without her, can I live or not? Then, what do I do now?

 

 


 

 

lol i made jay speak tagalog keke~anyway, that's it for now..i promise to make all your requests >< but i won't promise to make it right away ^^

 

annyeong! :)