We meet again.

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]

 CHAPTER 3

 

"JUHEE-AH~~~~ I haven't seen you in forever!" A super pretty girl sneaks up on your and back hugs you. 

"Pabo Sumi, I saw you yesterday!"  you laughs and wiggles out of her arms.
 
The bell rings. 
 
"Are we in the same homeroom this year?" 
"Nope" Sumi pulls a pouty face. You are jealous Sumi's beauty, she could wear anything and making any face but still looked like model...the only thing she lacks is grades. 
 
"I'm in room 2-4 with Park saeng and your in the homeroom with the witch."
 
The witch. Not the witch. Of all people the witch. 
 
Oh saeng is known as the school's witch. Her pointy wrinkly nose and strict tone can intimidate everyone. Legend has it she scared 15 gangsters with who knows what. Basically everyone knows to not mess with her and never be late... Or else.
 
"Aish I have such bad luck! I guess I should be going now. Maybe we will have a class together or see ya at lunch." you grab her bag and starts running to 2-2. The last thing you need today is to be boiled in a cauldron. 
 
The entire class was dead silent. Actually they were dying on the side. Everybody knew their fate if they screwed up. Not as single person was standing up and everyone whisper silently to each other in their seats.
"Why her?"
"What did we do in our past life to deserve this?"
"Please help us God"
"I don't wanna die young" 
"Should I start writing my will?"
"Kill me now"
 
The door slid open. Everyone jerked  into a 90 degree angle position.
The high heels clashed on the floor. 
One leg enter the room.
Then one arm.
Then one face.
It was only Anni. 
You could see the sighs of relief.
 
"Yah Anni your gonna get in trouble for wearing heels, plus we have Oh saeng."
Anni flipped her hair and mouthed "YOLO"
Your only life is gonna end today, you thought 
 
"GET IN OUR SEATS NOW"
The bodies of 25 students jumped into the air. 
 
The witch has entered.
 
She went straight into roll call. 
"Talk about punctual" you rolled her eyes pretending not to be scared but deep down your heart was racing.
 
"YOON DOOJOON"
"Here"
"PARK SANDARA"
"Here"
"ROH JIHOON"
"Here"
 
"CHA SUNWOO"
"Present!!"
Two lasers shot him. He died. 
Rule #6: Do no say present during roll call, your only option is "HERE"
 
"KIM ANNI"
"Here"
"LIM JUHEE"
You balled your hand into a fist and shot it up, letting out a squeaky "Here" 
"LEE CHANGSUB"
No reply. 
"LEE CHANGSUB!"
No reply. 
"LEE CHANGSUB!!!!!"
Oh saeng was getting furious, everyone thought she was gonna pull out a broomstick and eat the entire class alive.
 
"HERE" the voice sounded like a panting dog. "I'm here."
 
you turn around and the boy appears... Again.