Nappeun Sekki

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]

 

 CHAPTER 8
 
Hey guys!
Haven't updated in forever :( sorry about that.
I'll upload 2 chapters to make up for it.
Thanks for subbing & waiting <3
means ALOT to me :D
 
♥♥♥♥♥
 
 
 
 
 
Your heart jumped. You took a step back and composed yourself.
 
...What is he doing? Did he see me? Should I say Hi? Nah I'll pretend I didn't see him. Walk back home like nothing happened... 
 
Securing the pile in your arms you turned around, grabbed the keys, closed the mailbox, looked down and walked home. 
 
Along the shortcut path you could see him between the branches of the huge tree. ...Why am I still staring at him?...  He bent down to pet the two little dogs. 
 
 
♥FLASBACK♥
 
 
It was some time in elementary school. You were probably in 4th or 5th grade walking to the bus stop. Standing there alone you heard loud barking from behind. It's 7am in the morning, the neighbors must be pissed off with all the commotion at such a early time. ....What were they barking at? Me?... The little puppies glared at you. You moved closer and stretched your hand toward that second balcony the dogs were standing on. They did nothing but just glare. 
"Hi!! What's your name?"
No answer. 
Of course there's no answer, you was in fact talking to a dogs. *face palm*
You started at them in awe. You always wanted a puppy but not as much as Jumin.
"WOOORJJSJABSIKAKDKAJUJVJN"
The dogs began barking and you freaked; retreating to the bus stop, you gave the dogs another wave. Ever since that day you were curious. Every morning you came back and waved to them, only to receive unwelcoming barks. You wondered what their names are, you wondered who their owner was.
 
 
♥FLASHBACK END♥
 
 
Today you found out.
Lee Changsub. 
 
...Ugh I should have said hi. He's new and doesn't have many friends plus he's in my group. Why didn't I say hi omg... Your head started to fill up with scenarios of what would have happened if you did approach him. ...Would we have talked for long? Would he even notice. Why am I worrying so much? I bet he didn't even see me...
 
You cleared my head and walked. As you were putting away your shoes there was a knock on the door. 
"YAH loser open the door already. I know you're there" 
Great Dongho is home. 
 
Who's Dongho? Well he's your super arrogant jerk cousin that lives with your family. Due to some complications aunt had to go to States to work on the business, but Dongho wanted to stay in Korea for school. He got into a super hard high school so it would be a waste to not attend. Most people would think Dongho is a genius and ranks number one in every exam but that's only half true.  He's smart but doesn't try. So when ever you rank higher than him he uses the excuse "oh I wasn't trying.." Or "oh but you go to a stupid school... Blah blah blah my school is harder"
 
It's not his grades, prestigious school or your long history of being compared to that makes you hate him. It's his personality. Since  his school is so almighty and such, the bus and trains don't go to the area, so your mom has to get up and drive him. He leaves, slams the door without a single thank you. But it isn't too bad having him around, since you both are both the same age you have someone you can relate and talk to occasionally, it really depends on his mood. He's technically still a guest (after 2 years .__.) so you can't as much. 
 
Forget Dongho, he's a jerk.