Another Day...

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]

 CHAPTER 1

 

Just another day you thought to herself. To Jumin it was special, her first day of high school but to you it was just another day. Jumin skipped here and there as you tried to catch up to you super hyper sister. Of course it was natural to excited for your first days of any school year, after all most people haven't seen their friends in 2 months, but that's didn't apply to you as much because you had the same part time job as Sumi, Anni, and Riyoung.

   You both finally arrived to the bus stop. It was packed with new incoming freshman greeting and hugging each other --pumped for the new semester. When you were in freshman year, the stop was deserted but this year you was shipwrecked in a sea of faces. 

"DANGGGG Jumin does your entire grade level live here?" you were still in shock.

"Haha basically unnie. Where are your classmates?" 

"Most if they live by the train station" you realized how lonely you were at her bus stop years before. And even now you was surround by a bunch of freshman.... With no one your age.

"Ehh it will be the same as last year" you thought to yourself as you started to put earplugs into your ears.

You looked up to see another boy standing alone was well. 

He must be a freshman too

And looked back down to change the music without giving his existence a second thought.