Is This How I'm Supposed to Feel?

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]
**** THE NEXT DAY *****
 
"Jumin go get the mail!" Umma lifted the keys from her pocket. 
"Ugh noooo" Jumin complained.
"I'll get it!!" you entered the convo. They were surprised because you usually hate getting the mail, and now suddenly you're volunteering. Even you don't know why you did that... it just came out of your mouth.
"Uhh sure" *umma gave you the keys* "you been getting the mail alot recently"
"You're the best unnie!!" Jumin ran upstairs.
 
You dropped your stuff with umma and walked down the short cut. 
You spied Changsub's balcony. He wasn't there this time.... ...But he's always there. Oh gosh did something happen? Is he okay. Maybe he's just busy. Ugh Juhee stop over thinking and get the mail.... 
 
You snap out of your random thoughts and continue with the same ol' routine. Grab the pile, one flies out, go pick it up. You ran after the rebellious envelope, remember why you hate getting the mail so much.
The wind was especially strong that day and it was hard keeping up with that annoy peice of mail. After that struggle and just as you bent down, a pair of shoes appeared in front of you. They were old worn out reddish converse.
 
You looked up to see Lee Changsub's face. 
 
You freeze. 
 
After your superrrrrr slow relfexes decides to let you jump back, you ended up tripping and falling off the sidewalk instead. Changsub gives a small smirk and calmly picks up your piece of mail. He pulls his other hand from his northface (jacket) and extends it towards you. 
Like a idiot you just stare at the hand. Blood circulates even faster through your vains and you couldn't help but notice the yellow pikachu keychain dangling from his phone. He waves his hand in your face and you finally snap out of it. ...Why do I fell nervous?...
 
"Pabo... You dropped mail... Again" he smiled and lifted you up. 
...Again? Does this mean he watches me get he mail. All this time was he waiting for me to get the mail. Why is he here?
OMG I can't, my heart was about the burst open. Why?...
 
"T-thanks..." You pat the dirt off me nervously, trying to conceal your face.  
"No problem, by the way can I use your phone? I got locked out and forgot the keys. And my phone is dead! What luck."
You've never seen him talk so much, but in piece of you is happy that he's talking to you right now. A bajillion thoughs race through you mind as you trying to think straight and give him a proper response.
....I left my phone at home. Should I take him to my house to make the call? Ugh I'm feeling so nervous I don't know why.  Well he did pop out of no where so I guess that makes sense. If I take him home to make the call Jumin, Dongho, and umma will misunderstand. I can't think straight, my heart is racing...
"Juhee? Heeeelllloooo? Are you there?" and snaps you out of your thought coma.
"S-s-sorry, I can't help you right now, gotta go bye sorry" 
"But wait!" He shouted as you ran back home. Your feet just started moving before your mind could take control and what you just said. 
 
You sat in your room and looked out the window. Why did you do that? ...Should I go back out there and give him a phone. Why am I feeling this why. Ugh I should have asked him to wait out side and grab a phone for him. I should have---...
You notice Changsub out the window... He was waking around alone... No where to go. 
...Ugh I regret not helping him, I should go down there right now and give him a phone...
Wobbling to get up, you climb back into your bed and crawl into a ball. Completely embrassed, you realized you don't have the courage.
 
...My heart was a mess. My brain was a mess. Im going crazy. Is this what it feels like to be in love?...