Eahgnaras

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]
​You 
couldn't face Changsub the next day and just felt so horrible. Leaving you friend outside when you were perfectly capable of helping. 

..I wonder what went wrong within me yesterday. Seriously Lim Juhee get yourself back together jebal..

 
After the English bell rang you found the courage to ask him "hey sorry about yesterday, did you find a way home?"
"Yup! No thanks to you though" 
Those words hurt. For some reason it made your guilt even worse, an arrow shot straight into your heart. It stung. 
"I know omg I'm the worse, someone came to my house looking for you shortly after... I think it was your umma"
"Oh really?"
"Yupp, by the way are we going to meet up at your house directly after school 'cause I can bring some food." 
"It's alright my mom said we can order pizza"
Your eyes sparkled. Pizza was your favorite food but your paretns would never buy it because it was so expensive.  
"Omg yeshhhhhh! Pleaseeeeee get sausage?"
"Haha we can figure this out at my house! You got the trifold right?" 
"Oh shoot I forgot" Wow if I forgot the trifold there would be no point of meeting up. Ugh get your head straight me. "Uhm I'll pick it up on the way home?"
"I'll come with you then"
Your heart starts to throb a bit when he offered to come, but you know it might to too awkward. 
"Haha it's okay I'm pretty sure I can buy a trifold myself." 
"If you say so. Cya then"
 
*****
You took the bus to the supply store. After a long debate on which color our board should be, you finally chose black. A white board would be too plain, but then again Sumi is the master of creativity... She can make anything beautiful with a touch of her magic. Well okay not magic but close enough. As you were checking out you realized you forogt your wallet. ...Ugh why Juhee... The store was going to close soon so running home was not a option. ...Ottoke. Juhee you really screwed up this time...
 
At times like these, you expect a knight in shining amour to appear, but of course your not that gorgeous princess, no where close actually. Freaking out at the counter you start brainstorming solutions. 
 
Steal it? Haaaaaa I would be killed
Borrow money from someone and give number to meet up with them to pay them back? Nah stranger danger. 
Call a friend? Sounds legit. Too bad they can only get here by train. Ugh why does no one live closer. Lee Changsub!!! Oh my gosh!! Lee Changsub lives near here! I started searching in my backpack for my phone. 
 
"I'll pay for this trifold board with my stuff too." And familiar voice appeared.  
"Yah perfect timing Lee Ch--" You hit the person on he back only to realize it was Jung Daehyun. 
"Oh hey! What are you doing here?"
"Uhm buying supplies, why else?"
"Haha duh. Thanks for saving me!"
"No problem." He smiled. 
"What did you buy? If its for the project I'll take it home so you don't have carry it on the train."
"Oh cool, I'll drop you off at your house and walk you home" He suggested. 
You wanted to reject his offer, but it was getting dark and you realized you can't carry a trifold and three bags by yourself.
"Okay sure! I'm in your care" That sounds awkward. You don't know why you said that either. Lately, words have just been coming out of your mouth before your brain could even process it. 
"Have you eaten yet?" Daehyun looked down shyly. 
"Nope, how about you?"
"Nope. Lets stop by McDonalds?"
 
A date? With your best friend'a crush? Nah it's just two students getting food together while discussing a project. Plus you can get valuable information to set up Sumi and get to know the mysterious Daehyun better.
"Okay! Lets go"
 
You both walked to McDonald's and ordered. This is the first time you actually got to talk to Daehyun personally, he's actually not as nerdy as you think. He has two brothers so as a middle child he didn't get as much attention. He likes sing but didn't get lessons. 
"Can you sing something for me?! I wanna hear your voice (kekeke that drama)" You were curious. Never EVER EVER judge a book by its cover. 
"It's embarrassing. I can't" He starts to blush. You blush too because it's cute. 
"Oh come on, just one line of lyrics, it could be anything!"
 
You begged and begged. but he kept avoiding the subject.
"PLEASSSSSSSE! You tug the sleeve of his arm and threaten to eat his fries... out of no where
 
"Without anyone knowing, I love you
Without anyone knowing, I think of you
It’s a love that only you and I know in this world
-- Secret Love [Jieun ft. BAP]
 
It was beautiful. Perfect. Beautiful. His voice puts you at ease. You felt comfortable around him, it was a much better improvement from the awkwardness you shared with Changsub 30 hours ago. You feel the need to set up some group karoke get-together so that everyone else, especially Sumi, could witness his perfect voice.
 
"Yah Jung Daehyun! Where did this talent come from. If you sing like that infront of girls they will instantly fall for you." 
 
Daehyun started blushing and bite into his sandwich. But you weren't the only one praising. The tables around the two of you were in awe too. 
 
"That oppa has an amazing voice!"
"He's so handsome"
"Omg I'm so jealous"
"Is he a trainee?"
"Ulzzang?"
"Is he confessing to that girl"
"Omg that unnie is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him."
 
Boyfriend? Haaaaa. People always assume things. I could and would never date Jung Daehyun. 
 
"Oppa can I get your signature?"
 
Daehyun's popularity shot up at McDonald. McDonalds of all places though? Haha. It was actually kindof funny.
Things started to grow out of control as people started taking pictures and begging him to sing more.
 
"Let's go" Daehyun signaled the exit. His eyes looked as if he was guilty and desperately wanted to avoid the crowds.
"Huh? But I'm not done eating" you protest. Food is LIFE.
"Come on" He grabs your hand and runs out the door. 
 
"Oppa wait up! Just sign this please"
"No sign mine first"
Girls started chasing after. 
 
 
"Yah Jung Daehyun slow down" you legs were getting tired and you are reminded at show short you are. It takes you two steps to catch up with Daehyun's one step. ...Gosh how is he also athletic? Sumi definitely chose the right guy this time...
 
You guys continued to run, the moon lighting up your path. For some reason you felt like marathon runner even though Daehyun as doing most of the running and you were bascially be dragged by him. You would feel the breeze in my hair, so refreshing. It felt as if time has stopped.
But after 5 minutes, you slowed down at a corner to catch your breath. Your tiny legs are not fit for this intense running.  
 
"Jung *gasp* Daehyun *gasp* See what *gasp* your voice can *gasp* do. You basically have *gasp* an entire fan club."
"Keke sorry Juhee" he blushed and scratched the back of his. 
"Yah Chugule (wanna die?) be careful who you sing in front of"
"Araseo araseo, I'll be careful" His eyes grew chinky as he smiled. You can't believed you witnessed his side of Daehyun. 
"Yeah! You and Sumi would make a good match! Both of you can sing but don't show it." 
At that moment things got awkward... Good job Juhee. He stopped smiling looked down at his watch *10pm* "lets take you home"
We walked in silence. Did you say something wrong? 
"Thanks for everything" You shouted as you both were approaching your house. 
"See you tomorrow" he waved goodbye and mumbled something under his breath something...
 
"Eahgnaras"
 
 
 
 
 
♥♥♥♥♥
 
 
what could "Eahgnaras" mean?