Pikachuuuuu~

I'll never fall for you... Never [Who Am I?]
CHAPTER 11
 
 
Woohoo added and background, changed a font and made things a little prettier :D
(I've been using my phone to write this story keke)
Hopefully this makes it easier and more entertaining to read hehe
I'm trying to update often before school T_T huhuhu
 
Also changed the story to a "you" story~ hope you guys don't mind ><
 
♥♥♥♥♥
 

You turned around and everyone was gone. ...Wow I just got ditched... Karma much?... You walked around the store waiting for a text. In the corner of hats you discovered Lee Changsub. 

"Yah Changsub!!! Where did everyone go" 
"I dunno, I turned around and they were all gone"
"Woow that was nice of them" You saw a pikachu hat and squealed. "omg OMG OMG that hat is daebakkk"
"I know right! I was about to buy it!" Changsub started pulling money out of his pocket. 
"I wanna buy one too!" Your inner child was kicking in. Over excited you grabbed the hat and ran to the counter. 
You both bought the hats and put them on.
 
"Haha we looks so fabulous! I love pikachu"
Changsub was adjusting the hat in his head. "Haha right!! But I wish there was a squirtle though, it's my favorite pokemon!"
"Mine favorite is Munchlax hehe, it's pretty obvious why!" Smiling at the geeky conversation. Seriously who even watches pokemon anymore? Although you don't watch, play, nor collect the cards anymore, Pokemon will forever be a precious part of your memories . Oh the great times playing and pretending to be pokemon with Jumin and the old kindhearted Dongho before he changed into a cold jerk. 
 
"Let's take a selca!" You pulled out your phone but it was dead. "We are gonna have to use your phone though, then can you send me the pictures.
"Okayy!" He prepped his hat and grabbed his phone. 
Changsub unleashed his hidden agyeo as he made cute poses. Probably the saddest thing for a girl is when a guy is cuter or prettier than they are (cough kpop guys omg cough). From peace signs to poking our cheeks to ghetto ganster poses with the hats, to other random poses, you and Changsub sat on a mall bench passing time until Changsub got a text from Riyoung telling you both to meet them at the arcade.
 
Just hearing the word arcade got you excited. Most girls perfer romantic dinners, and fancy places, but if you were to go on a date, an Arcade would be a no brianer. Being a boyish as a child, you loved video games with Dongho...too bad Dongho has changed. Everyone changes... You used to be the biggest tomboy alive, but you promised Sumi you would take care of your looks and become more feminine. 
 
The 7 reunite, and all you could think of was trying out games and asking how Sumi and Daehyun's set up went. 
 
"Omg you guys are like a couple" Anni shouted.
You looked at Daehyun and Sumi, did their relationship perhaps advance? They weren't even standing next to each other, what is Riyoung even talking about. You noticed Daehyun looking uncomfortable. 
"Omg your couple hats are so cute"
...Couple hats? Daehyun and Sumi aren't wearing any hats?... 
"Can I call you guys JuSub?"
 
...What!? JuSub?... You could feel your face turning into a thermometer... seconds from reaching it's max. You didn't notice they were taking about you and Changsub, let alone did I realize our hats were matching. You were too busy spazzing about pokemon and thinking about memories to even think about people mistaking you both as a couple. You wipe the hat off your head as fast as you could. 
 
"Aniyo!!! It's not like that" you denied. Changsub took off his hat too, but he was entirely calm. 
"Yeah yeah Juhee look at you turn red"
...Ugh Changsub you pabo why aren't you helping to deny...
"Oh gosh, NO. It's not true!" you continued. 
"Then lets test it on the love calculator in the arcade!" Riyoung pointed to the old machine. Despite the condition of the machine, legend has it that the machine was accurate...99.9999999999999999999999999999999% to be exact. 
 
We punched in names.
 
Lim Juhee x Lee Changsub =
 
The machine started generating... I closed my eyes hoping for a small percentage. ...Ugh today was so embarrassing... None of this would have happened if you didnt buy that hat but you held it close to your beating chest. Though it did cause the mess today, it was a hat you cheerished it. 
 
38%
 
"Seeeee told you it's not true!!" you started rubbing the results into their faces.  "Let's get someone else!!! Hmmm Daehyun and Sumi? Come one just for laughs!!"
 
Daehyun looked down awkwardly, he obviously wasn't comfortable. ...How am I supposed to set up Sumi with him if his so shy. Maybe he likes her so much that he can't look at her without feeling nervous. So mysterious... I wonder what his true feelings are...
 
Yoon Sumi x Jung Daehyun  =  51%
 
"Oooh that's over 50%!! Omg you too should just go out already" you started poking in.
"Yah Juhee your embarrassing me" Sumi playfully hit your arm. The group started to play with the machine 
 
Kim Anni x Jung Jinyoung = 71%
 
"Whao highest score so far!!" The group spazzed.
 
Kim Anni x Jung Daehyun = 19%
Kim Anni x Lee Changsub = 9% 
 
"Hahah 9% is the worse one so far" bringing upon giggles..
Changsub looked relieved, he was a victim to Anni's playfull little harassment, the last thing we wanted was to date someone like her. But Anni is a good person at heart, though she wasn't always like this. When her first boyfriend broke up with her, she was completely depressed. It was a tough time contacting her and you all were all worried to death. But last year she became super lively... you guys still don't know the reason. 
 
"Who next?" Riyoung punched in names.
"Let's try Juhee!!"
 
Lim Juhee x Lee Changsub = 38%
Lim Juhee x Jung Jinyoung = 1%
 
"Juhee never date Jinyoung" Sumi started to laugh.
"Oh trust me, I'll never date a guy like him" 
"Yah Lim Juhee. You just incompatible with everyone! Look all you numbers are under 50!" Jinyoung pouted.
Even though the statement kind of made you mad, you had to admit, you weren't a people person.
 
 
Lim Juhee x Jung Daehyun = 99%